Unenployment rate drops to 7.7% lowes...

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#23 Dec 8, 2012
Because so many Americans have dropped out of the job market. Government employment is skyrocketing.
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
^^^ Soooo not true.^^^

[QUOTE who="Cathouse Mouse"]Among the marginally attached, there were 979,000 discouraged workers in November, little changed from a year earlier.(These data are not seasonally adjusted.) Discouraged workers are persons not currently looking for work because they believe no jobs are available for
them. The remaining 1.5 million persons marginally attached to the labor force in November had not searched for work in the 4 weeks preceding the survey for reasons such as school attendance or family responsibilities.(See table A-16.)[URL deleted]
The markets are bad; the only plan is to grow government.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#24 Dec 8, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again District dummy..lol..Do you ever read the news links I or FOX Knews provide for your information..lol ????
But while the jobless rate fell from 7.9 percent to 7.7 percent, the lowest since December 2008, the dip was in large part due to people giving up the job hunt. The government also said employers added 49,000 fewer jobs in October and September than initially estimated.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/07/us...
Numbers are a bit off due to the amount of people that gave up looking..But if you add them back in..Its well over 8......Did you know its well over 14 % for African Americans and around 50% for teenagers right now ??? Thats leadership all right..
I believe the BLS numbers more than anything Fox News has to say.

I am correct and you just can't stand it..lol.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#25 Dec 8, 2012
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

Look at the numbers for Jan 2009 and Nov 2012.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#26 Dec 8, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
Because so many Americans have dropped out of the job market. Government employment is skyrocketing.
<quoted text>
__________<quoted text>The markets are bad; the only plan is to grow government.
An increase of only 555 points and the Stock Market will tie the all time highest peak.

http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/historical/...

Yea, its really bottoming out, if you listen to Fox News. You know that gloom and doom strategy is a complete failure.

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#27 Dec 8, 2012
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the BLS numbers more than anything Fox News has to say.
I am correct and you just can't stand it..lol.
Actually,,Nobody cares what you think.Have you thought of that ? It doesnt matter what kind of spin you want to try to put on my articles..They are right and you are wrong and never post any alternative evidence. You just post whaaa,,whaaaa,whaaa FOX NEWS WHAAA, WHAAA,WHAAA Sniper, Sniper, Sniper.....LOL..You have yet to post one actual rebuttal to anything I have posted..I post the actual news and your lefty propaganda sites dont so you dummies really dont have a clue what real news is..Im good with it..I dont write the articles but you dummies stoopidly blame and argue and insult me instead of posting any kind of intelligent rebuttal.YOU dummies prove my articles correct with your every oblammy supporting nutcase comments..Im good with it..lol..Everything I/we said is coming true and you cant stand it..I cant wait till tax time..I want to hear from you..lol..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#28 Dec 8, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>Actually,,Nobody cares what you think.Have you thought of that ? It doesnt matter what kind of spin you want to try to put on my articles..They are right and you are wrong and never post any alternative evidence. You just post whaaa,,whaaaa,whaaa FOX NEWS WHAAA, WHAAA,WHAAA Sniper, Sniper, Sniper.....LOL..You have yet to post one actual rebuttal to anything I have posted..I post the actual news and your lefty propaganda sites dont so you dummies really dont have a clue what real news is..Im good with it..I dont write the articles but you dummies stoopidly blame and argue and insult me instead of posting any kind of intelligent rebuttal.YOU dummies prove my articles correct with your every oblammy supporting nutcase comments..Im good with it..lol..Everything I/we said is coming true and you cant stand it..I cant wait till tax time..I want to hear from you..lol..
I'm not putting a spin on YOUR articles. I started this thread. I've posted the facts. You have only repeated your spin like a parrot.

I could care less what you think of me. If you don't like what I post you don't have to read it.

#29 Dec 8, 2012
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not putting a spin on YOUR articles. I started this thread. I've posted the facts. You have only repeated your spin like a parrot.
I could care less what you think of me. If you don't like what I post you don't have to read it.
LOL..No spin..Just the facts Ma'am.

When President Barack Obama took office in January 2009, unemployment was 7.8 percent. The next month, it climbed to 8.3 percent and peaked at 10 percent in October 2009. It remained above 9 percent for all of 2010, before falling to 8.9 percent in May 2011, rising again to 9 percent in April, and dropping again to 8.9 percent in November 2011. For all of 2012, the rate has been above 8 percent.

Prior to Obama no president presided over three years of average annual unemployment of 8 percent. The average annual unemployment for 2009 was 9.3 percent, in 2010 it was 9.6 percent and was 8.9 percent in 20...

And you want to brag about this ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#30 Dec 8, 2012
You are incorrect. While you do believe the BLS numbers of 7.8% for Jan 2009 and Feb 2009 of 8.3% and on and on for 2009 you refuse to accept the BLS numbers for 2012 for which the last three months have been below 8%. You claim its been over 8% for all of 2012 and you are flat out wrong.

Yes I want to brag about the unemployment falling from a 10% high to where it is right now at 7.7%. If you think this is bad, you might want to put the pipe down for a spell..lol.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#31 Dec 9, 2012
District9 wrote:
An increase of only 555 points and the Stock Market will tie the all time highest peak.[URL deleted]
Wasteful government spending, deficit borrowing and the Federal Reserve's Quantitative Easing has affected investment prices. Inflation.

District9 wrote:
Yea, its really bottoming out, if you listen to Fox News. You know that gloom and doom strategy is a complete failure.
The only reason we don't have more problems; Europe, China, Japan and most of the rest of the world are doing the same thing to their currencies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
steve

United States

#32 Dec 9, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>Actually,,Nobody cares what you think.Have you thought of that ? It doesnt matter what kind of spin you want to try to put on my articles..They are right and you are wrong and never post any alternative evidence. You just post whaaa,,whaaaa,whaaa FOX NEWS WHAAA, WHAAA,WHAAA Sniper, Sniper, Sniper.....LOL..You have yet to post one actual rebuttal to anything I have posted..I post the actual news and your lefty propaganda sites dont so you dummies really dont have a clue what real news is..Im good with it..I dont write the articles but you dummies stoopidly blame and argue and insult me instead of posting any kind of intelligent rebuttal.YOU dummies prove my articles correct with your every oblammy supporting nutcase comments..Im good with it..lol..Everything I/we said is coming true and you cant stand it..I cant wait till tax time..I want to hear from you..lol..
No one cares what you think, loser crybaby.

Since: Dec 12

Need a Haaand

#33 Dec 9, 2012
steve wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares what you think, loser crybaby.
Rassssh, you sound like you have a little chip on your shoulder..lol.And you have a little Gray box problem too. Hey maybe 'Cowardly gray box" could be your new sock..Bwa hahahaha Cause Russsssh sucksdylandongs. Bwahahahaha

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
What-

United States

#35 Dec 10, 2012
District9 wrote:
You are incorrect. While you do believe the BLS numbers of 7.8% for Jan 2009 and Feb 2009 of 8.3% and on and on for 2009 you refuse to accept the BLS numbers for 2012 for which the last three months have been below 8%. You claim its been over 8% for all of 2012 and you are flat out wrong.
Yes I want to brag about the unemployment falling from a 10% high to where it is right now at 7.7%. If you think this is bad, you might want to put the pipe down for a spell..lol.
You know he only believes it if it comes from Fox News. He only believes what he is told to believe. I bet he has never been to the BLS site.

#36 Dec 10, 2012
What- wrote:
<quoted text>
You know he only believes it if it comes from Fox News. He only believes what he is told to believe. I bet he has never been to the BLS site.
So you are confirming you dont read any of the threads you just show up and act like some Kernel Krackpot shooting blanks huh ?..

( CNSNews.com )– Excluding January 2009, the month when Barack Obama was inaugurated, unemployment has stayed above 8 percent, which is longer than under any other administration since the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) started measuring the monthly jobless rate: Over 8 percent for 43 months during Obama compared to a total of 39 months above 8 percent between 1948 and 2008.

Over the course of 50 years, the unemployment rate in the United States was above 8 percent for a total of 3 years and 3 months; under Obama alone, the rate has been above 8 percent for 3 years and 7 months.

Also, no other president presided over three consecutive years of average annual unemployment of more than 8 percent before Obama, according to the BLS data.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/bls-obama-une ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#37 Dec 10, 2012
What- wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't call any names, but there are those who find displeasure in the nation's recovery efforts paying off. Those are what are commonly refered to as Republican Taliban Insurgents.

You're friend there meets the criteria to a tee.
What-

United States

#38 Dec 10, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>So you are confirming you dont read any of the threads you just show up and act like some Kernel Krackpot shooting blanks huh ?..
( CNSNews.com )– Excluding January 2009, the month when Barack Obama was inaugurated, unemployment has stayed above 8 percent, which is longer than under any other administration since the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) started measuring the monthly jobless rate: Over 8 percent for 43 months during Obama compared to a total of 39 months above 8 percent between 1948 and 2008.
Over the course of 50 years, the unemployment rate in the United States was above 8 percent for a total of 3 years and 3 months; under Obama alone, the rate has been above 8 percent for 3 years and 7 months.
Also, no other president presided over three consecutive years of average annual unemployment of more than 8 percent before Obama, according to the BLS data.
So, have you been to the BLS site?
What-

United States

#39 Dec 10, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't call any names, but there are those who find displeasure in the nation's recovery efforts paying off. Those are what are commonly refered to as Republican Taliban Insurgents.
You're friend there meets the criteria to a tee.
I don't think he has any friends.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#40 Dec 10, 2012
What- wrote:
<quoted text>
So, have you been to the BLS site?
Snipper doesn't know what the BLS is.

Instead of getting the facts from the official site, he likes to be spoon fed by Fox News..lol.

#41 Dec 10, 2012
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Snipper doesn't know what the BLS is.
Instead of getting the facts from the official site, he likes to be spoon fed by Fox News..lol.
LOL.Guess what ? I actually read the articles before chosing to post them..lol..Dummies..

.If you retards would EVER READ THE THREADS..you would see the site is posted and quoted in the article..Try reading before puking nonsense..

So how many comments do you make before commenting on the actual article ? Got nothing huh..I thought so or you wouldn't sound so uninformed..lol..Dummies..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#42 Dec 10, 2012
Snipper no one is disputing the over 8% numbers in the cnsnews.com article. In case you haven't noticed, the unemployment rate is now 7.7% and its December 2012..lol.

I remember the right wing pundits saying no President has ever been re-elected with unemployment numbers that high. Guess what, they were wrong.

Unemployment has came from a high of 10% down to 7.7% and that is a good thing anyway you look at it.

#43 Dec 10, 2012
District9 wrote:
Snipper no one is disputing the over 8% numbers in the cnsnews.com article. In case you haven't noticed, the unemployment rate is now 7.7% and its December 2012..lol.
I remember the right wing pundits saying no President has ever been re-elected with unemployment numbers that high. Guess what, they were wrong.
Unemployment has came from a high of 10% down to 7.7% and that is a good thing anyway you look at it.
Its temporary, But you lefties don't like to be informed so I wont post that article yet. The actual numbers are over 8 right now. But you didn't read about it did you ? The storm and the holidays have skewed the numbers and people like you dont think of all possibility's before bowing to your lefty media spin shows.

Tell me what obama has done this week to create more industry or jobs ?

Today he was in Mich. Slamming them for making it a "RIGHT TO WORK" State..which has something to do with jobs and creating more jobs and creating more rights to work more jobs..But obama was slamming the people that voted for it.Its almost like obama hates half of us..Odd isnt it ?

Oh and he videoed his MTV Christmas special with a north Korean rapper that hates Americans..And a bunch of racist celebrities like jamie fox..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arvada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Feb '11) 56 min Sharlene45 25,916
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 36,116
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 5 hr tbird19482 23,261
News Denver ordinance against loud motorcycles causi... (Jul '07) Tue BeyondBrighton4u 469
106.7 kbpi is the worst morning show ever! (Feb '15) May 23 Lupe M 577
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) May 21 HUD GANG 302
Review: I Love Kickboxing- Lakewood May 21 Raul 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arvada Mortgages