BlkGrlsStink

Frisco, TX

#1 May 25, 2011
I hate these negro bit€hes their ugly and they stink! Every time I see a black girl she tries to lick my nutts thinking I will pay her. I usually hear them before I see them. I can hear their loud obnoxious voices from far away. Im so tired of black People! Can't we just stick them all on an island with lions and tigers and bears?! Oh my! I hate these apes! The bit€hes only want to grab every bananna they see! Thats why we have to pay for so much welfare. I really hate black girls because they are soooooo ugly. I dont understand. Did these hoez get hit by trains or what?! Ugh! Eeeww! I think god created blk people so People all over the world would have something to laugh at.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arvada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr tbird19482 44,927
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 3 hr tbird19482 27,052
News The colorful Bubba Chinos empire is expanding a... (May '11) 14 hr RobertL 13
News Dozens Arrested In Sex Trafficking Crackdown (Apr '16) Nov '16 Joann Johnson 4
Ridge Home Information (Dec '06) Nov '16 Joann Johnson 62
Michael D. Brown, Attorney in Arvada, CO (Jul '16) Nov '16 Joe Sullivan 4
Guaranty Bank Hoards Govt. Grants in Colorado Nov '16 Bob Cooper 1

Arvada Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arvada Mortgages