LEGO to open 2nd Colorado store at Park Meadows

Mar 11, 2011 Full story: Denver Business Journal 26

The grand opening celebration slated for May 20-22 will be hosted by a LEGO master builder who will work with local children to build an eight-foot-tall Buzz Lightyear figure from the iconic colored blocks.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 11, 2011
I dont even like waffles

Since: Mar 11

Stay off my porch

#2 Mar 11, 2011
I dont even like stores......awwwww Im a shopaholic..I need help..I cant even go get milk without spending 100 bucks.I SPOIL myself..BUT I DESERVE IT...Now I think I need legos..WHY ???
Stinko

Del Rio, TX

#3 Mar 21, 2011
Nice

“Remember when”

Since: Feb 11

we were free

#4 Mar 21, 2011
Remember the 'Erector Set' came in a steel red case. Had an electric motor some pulleys, string and steel links with lots of nuts and bolts? Now that was a toy, if that store would open up, I would go just to take a trip back in time.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 21, 2011
slocatch wrote:
Remember the 'Erector Set' came in a steel red case. Had an electric motor some pulleys, string and steel links with lots of nuts and bolts? Now that was a toy, if that store would open up, I would go just to take a trip back in time.
I never had an erection set. Comes with a motor though? Sounds interesting.

Since: Mar 11

under your skin

#6 Mar 21, 2011
The were the kind of toy that would make you be anything you wanted, do they still make them?

“Remember when”

Since: Feb 11

we were free

#7 Mar 21, 2011
Drinkie the Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I never had an erection set. Comes with a motor though? Sounds interesting.
Yep, a little motor you could attach a pully to and hook up a D size battery, kept me busy all summer. You could make a solution for anything. My brother had one also, we combined them, the stuff we made. I bet now they would be outlawed, kids might swallow a nut and bolt. Too bad.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 21, 2011
slocatch wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, a little motor you could attach a pully to and hook up a D size battery, kept me busy all summer. You could make a solution for anything. My brother had one also, we combined them, the stuff we made. I bet now they would be outlawed, kids might swallow a nut and bolt. Too bad.
Whoa, you said ERECTOR set, yeah I remember those. I guess I need to quit drinking in the morning. Boy am I red in the nose right now.

Since: Mar 11

under your skin

#9 Mar 21, 2011
Drinkie the Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I never had an erection set. Comes with a motor though? Sounds interesting.
I just now caught that! LOL

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#10 Mar 21, 2011
Drinkie the Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I never had an erection set. Comes with a motor though? Sounds interesting.
LOL I didn't know that an 'erection' set needed a motor. ;o)

You need to cut back on the booze Drinkie.*grin*

“As American as.......”

Since: Feb 11

Apple Pie

#11 Mar 21, 2011
Drinkie the Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I never had an erection set. Comes with a motor though? Sounds interesting.
OK now it make sense. I wanted one when I was a little girl and my mother told me they were only for boys. Now I understand. Thanks Drinkie.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12 Mar 21, 2011
Glinda wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I didn't know that an 'erection' set needed a motor. ;o)
You need to cut back on the booze Drinkie.*grin*
I should have paid closer attention to the comment about nuts and bolts. What in the heck would you do with those in an..... you know. I'll try to lay off the early morning Johnny Walker.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#13 Mar 21, 2011
Auntie Social List wrote:
<quoted text>
OK now it make sense. I wanted one when I was a little girl and my mother told me they were only for boys. Now I understand. Thanks Drinkie.
So many things make sense now that didn't back then. Wait, not when I was a little girl, ahh, you know what I'm talking about.
Notsolongago

Denver, CO

#14 Mar 21, 2011
If I only would have known then what I know now, I would't have parted with my Erector set. Steel plates, pulleys, string a 'd' size motor, nuts and bolts, the opportunities are endless. Could have put the little blue pill out of business. LOL

“As American as.......”

Since: Feb 11

Apple Pie

#15 Mar 21, 2011
Drinkie the Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have paid closer attention to the comment about nuts and bolts. What in the heck would you do with those in an..... you know. I'll try to lay off the early morning Johnny Walker.
I understand half of that but not the part about bolts.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#16 Mar 21, 2011
Drinkie the Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have paid closer attention to the comment about nuts and bolts. What in the heck would you do with those in an..... you know. I'll try to lay off the early morning Johnny Walker.
I have to agree with Auntie on this one. I don't have a clue.

Johnny Walker asked me to tell you to stop laying on him. You're really heavy and he can't breathe. ;o)

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#17 Mar 21, 2011
Glinda wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with Auntie on this one. I don't have a clue.
Johnny Walker asked me to tell you to stop laying on him. You're really heavy and he can't breathe. ;o)
Drinkie needs some coffee or something. Anybody have a spare Red Bull? I think nuts and bolts in the set I was talking about might be a little painful. I'll try to give Johnny a break in the morning. I only hug him with knuckles. A good buddy of mine said it was more manly.

Since: Mar 11

Stay off my porch

#18 Mar 21, 2011
I remember my first erection set..I had a well drilling unit..My motto was "your hole is my goal".Still is to this day.."Keep drilling till your wet" is another one ..I was such an imaginative little preteen..

“As American as.......”

Since: Feb 11

Apple Pie

#20 Mar 21, 2011
Gringo Whiteycracker wrote:
I had Legos once..Cant remember where I buried them..
My son liked to put one or two on the floor between the bedroom and the bathroom where I would step on them in the middle of the night. OUCH!

Since: Mar 11

Stay off my porch

#21 Mar 21, 2011
I had an erection set once...I built a derrick..Its a tall oil rig..My motto was "experience a ten minute erection"..My mom said I couldnt use the set any more..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arvada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr lides 3,823
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) 2 hr Tooth Fairy 88
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 3 hr mjjcpa 12,853
Why are blonde guys mean? (Dec '11) 18 hr Anonymous 725
last post wins! (Feb '11) 21 hr mr goodwrench 24,669
girls aressted in syria 22 hr SashaStarr 2
FBI: Denver girls may have tried to join jihadis Thu lol 2
Arvada Dating
Find my Match

Arvada Jobs

Arvada People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Arvada News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Arvada

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]