Austin

Honeoye Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Actually, you keep saying blondes are racist.. But you do realize, by stereotyping a large group of people based on their hair color(which is due to their race, as you don't see many natural blondes with dark, dark skin), you're being racist?

I'm blonde, but I'm not like that. I'm shy, kind of insecure, but nice. I treat everyone equally, and although I always try to speak my mind, I don't do it in a way that makes me seem condescending. Please don't think that way.. I don't think there's anything wrong with having dark hair, or light hair. I must comment, you sound young - even if you're really in your thirties - and I recommend maturing more. Reflect on yourself, rather than being so quick to point the finger at others.
blondguy

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Hello, I am a blond male with blue/grey eyes... I think,to answer your question in the best way I can, due to the outlook on blond males in the last 100 years. with Hitlers view, etc... We are constantly looked upon differently than the others thus giving us a more guarded stance. I am certain that this cannot possibly be the case 100% of the time But I am a Russian German, 5ft 9 in fair skin blond hair blue eyed male with an accent in the near southern part of america. so I stick out pretty badly. I have people that think I am stuck up But I would much prefer that than have people think I am somehow racist or whatever.:) I am nice when people are my friends but am cautious with all that aren't and In my experience this is true with all my relatives that are blond and blue eyes with fair skin from america to Europe (i have an extensive Family, Russia, Germany, Sweden, Norway, France, Canada, USA, Poland, Ukraine, and Romania). So advice? If you have a chance try helping him if you see that he needs it like if his car has snow piled up on it, offer to help, even if he turns it down you will come across as less of a judgmental person and more of a kind and generous person. Oh By the way I lived many years in Denver and This is true with my family in Denver as well, who knows if he about matches the descriptions of me... i may even be related ;) prb not. but give it a shot it could not hurt your chances, like I said before many of us may give that impression because of how we are looked upon. not all are like that, many are, some may be stuck up but most are probably like I just described... J'espère que cela a été utile. avoir une belle journée!!!!
DJH

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

I don't know, I can only speak for myself when I say I am a very nice blonde guy. I am in no way, shape or form overly confident. If anything I have no confidence when it comes to talking to girls or even trying to date them that's why I've been single my whole life is because I convinced myself that no girl likes a tall, muscular blonde hair/ blue eyed guy like myself.
Sammy

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Ashley wrote:
Why are blonde guys mean?Seriously?!What makes them think that they're superior?EVERY blonde guy I met has this self-absorbed I'm not easy to get look.And they seem the most racist!Its like they'll only go out with their blonde barbie dolls and leave the rest of the girls out.Why?I mean other guys aren't like that.For instance,take dark haired men,they don't act like that!They like women of all sorts;well most of them do anyway.Does this mean dark haired men are nicer?And why?Answer me,why are blonde guys mean?
I have light blond hair and I am a guy i get along with every body just fine what now not every blond guy Is a ass

Since: Sep 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

blondguy wrote:
Hello, I am a blond male with blue/grey eyes... I think,to answer your question in the best way I can, due to the outlook on blond males in the last 100 years. with Hitlers view, etc... We are constantly looked upon differently than the others thus giving us a more guarded stance. I am certain that this cannot possibly be the case 100% of the time But I am a Russian German, 5ft 9 in fair skin blond hair blue eyed male with an accent in the near southern part of america. so I stick out pretty badly. I have people that think I am stuck up But I would much prefer that than have people think I am somehow racist or whatever.:) I am nice when people are my friends but am cautious with all that aren't and In my experience this is true with all my relatives that are blond and blue eyes with fair skin from america to Europe (i have an extensive Family, Russia, Germany, Sweden, Norway, France, Canada, USA, Poland, Ukraine, and Romania). So advice? If you have a chance try helping him if you see that he needs it like if his car has snow piled up on it, offer to help, even if he turns it down you will come across as less of a judgmental person and more of a kind and generous person. Oh By the way I lived many years in Denver and This is true with my family in Denver as well, who knows if he about matches the descriptions of me... i may even be related ;) prb not. but give it a shot it could not hurt your chances, like I said before many of us may give that impression because of how we are looked upon. not all are like that, many are, some may be stuck up but most are probably like I just described... J'espère que cela a été utile. avoir une belle journée!!!!
Gloop?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Ashley wrote:
Why are blonde guys mean?Seriously?!What makes them think that they're superior?EVERY blonde guy I met has this self-absorbed I'm not easy to get look.And they seem the most racist!Its like they'll only go out with their blonde barbie dolls and leave the rest of the girls out.Why?I mean other guys aren't like that.For instance,take dark haired men,they don't act like that!They like women of all sorts;well most of them do anyway.Does this mean dark haired men are nicer?And why?Answer me,why are blonde guys mean?
I realize how late this response comes. But, I thought you could do with another blond man's perspective. I certainly believe that it could have something to do with your refusal to accept your limitations and accept that your mental disabilities will make the choices of men who involve themselves with you romantically limited. Its rather hard to bring coherence to your words even after you have spent several months formulating your question. So, on the spot it must be nearly impossible to make out words in between your spitting and screaming.
4justme

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

just go blonde.... seriously some guys are just jerks it has nothing to do with the color of their hair...but try a bald guy...love them (maybe because I can see my own reflection)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Ryan wrote:
The Blonde gene originates from the chilly Scandinavian area of Europe. People from this area were once vikings for hundreds of years who were violent. In most blonde genetics hints of the "warrior gene" are within from their norse ancestry. A study in 2003 showed that most blonde children were more violent than children of other hair colors. In the viking age countries feared blonde people because seeing that hair color usually meant war was upon them. Scotlanders used to not allow their children to play with blondes for many decades in the Dark Ages.
On a related note. People named Ryan and other people who support scientific bigotry against people based on how they look should be put somewhere where they are at a safe distance from all other people. I would say you were lying, but I do know such types of pseudoscience abound in the world of "biology" literature. But, I do think you need to find an outlet for your bigotry and hate. Perhaps, you should buy a pair of jackboots, Swastika patches, and the rest and start marching with one hand raised proud and high. Go now! Your "constructive" words need to be heard. Hopefully someone will "thank" you for all that you offer in education to them and further "thank" you by introducing you to a mob of his/her friends.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Meh!!
joe

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

i thought us blondes were dumb or does that only apply to women?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Only the women -

-
joe wrote:
i thought us blondes were dumb or does that only apply to women?

“Arctic foxes....again”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

What about those guys that dye their hair blond, huh??

“Light fuse, then get away!”

Since: Aug 08

Use under adult supervision!.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

NotaGoth wrote:
What about those guys that dye their hair blond, huh??
What about Us guys that are blondes, but dye their hair After-midnight blue?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's just say EVERY blonde guy I keep encountering is the same thing, so at this rate I'd say all of them.Not until I meet a nice one that is!That's why I don't even approach them because they wont even let you get near them!They instantly give you this"um,hello,I'm a blonde guy, meaning I'm full of myself and you'll never get a chance with me,so don't even try" look.So no,from now on I don't keep trying, I'm not THAT stupid,but I just wanted to know why they're like that?What exactly makes them feel so overly confident about themselves?Come on,there men,not women!
Oh brother. Perhaps you should stop using GLOBAL words. I know that you can't possibly have met EVERY, SINGLE blond guy on the planet. So you only have a small, very small sample of blond men you've met.

You might ask yourself, WHY am I interested in blond guys and hmmmm, what seems to be the common denominator in said blond guys being "mean" to me. Could it be you?

Sounds like you have a lot of growing up to do. Especially since you actually think Topix will give you an answer.
BMW Driver

Parksville, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Ok...basically, I see having blond hair as a signal that I have this angel-like look.

I look at a lot of the darker guys and girls as representing the color of the Earth, the dark, animal side. So I like other blonds I guess.

We are the human mutation that is at one with the sky with blue eyes, and the sun with blond hair. Were so angelic like and stuck up about that, and we are always running from some of the brown haired people who call us dumb "how many blonds does it take to steal a horse: 1 to tie it up and 20 to carry it"...not so true.

That is the evolutionary route based on the sun requiring vitamin D synthesis in northern Europe....

Its just an evolution thing blond is awesome - so I like blond girls a lot, and I think brown haired girls should give blonds a second look.
BMW Driver

Parksville, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Of course, this is meant to be entirely facetious and for your entertainment, but there are elements of truth.

I would date a brown haired girl in a flash, but yes, I am not afraid to say I am abit of an ass at times, not sure if its the blond hair or what though. In a good way.

Hard to get.
BMW Driver wrote:
Ok...basically, I see having blond hair as a signal that I have this angel-like look.
I look at a lot of the darker guys and girls as representing the color of the Earth, the dark, animal side. So I like other blonds I guess.
We are the human mutation that is at one with the sky with blue eyes, and the sun with blond hair. Were so angelic like and stuck up about that, and we are always running from some of the brown haired people who call us dumb "how many blonds does it take to steal a horse: 1 to tie it up and 20 to carry it"...not so true.
That is the evolutionary route based on the sun requiring vitamin D synthesis in northern Europe....
Its just an evolution thing blond is awesome - so I like blond girls a lot, and I think brown haired girls should give blonds a second look.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 701 - 719 of719
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Arvada Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Arvada People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance