<quoted text>
What a MAROON!!!!!
Why so Jelly?
Natasfonos

Windsor, CO

#802 Jun 9, 2013
Cryogenic Drinkie wrote:
<quoted text>What a MAROON!!!!!
You poor little man. Is it cold living in my shadow?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#803 Jun 9, 2013
Cryogenic Drinkie wrote:
<quoted text>
What a MAROON!!!!!
What a wannabe!!!!!

Location hidden

#804 Jun 9, 2013
Natasfonos wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor little man. Is it cold living in my shadow?
Oh....That was a GOOD one. Cold - cryogenics.... No wonder he stole that name.

Location hidden

#805 Jun 9, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
You know he is going to punish us horribly for ruining his reputation! But he is my sugar bear. Never a more kind person... Don't tell anyone!
He will defend with ferocity though, no doubt...
No one ever notices he is easy to talk to, until you mess with someone he likes or is the underdog in a given situation. His defense of Barbi is the best example, but that one just makes certain people angry. LOL! They don't see he just hates what they do to her, and puts them in the same situation. They see it as being even worse than they are being... That is hilarious.
Yep, I know this about your man and its one of the reasons that I thought you two were such a perfect match.

My lips are sealed though. I will never tell anyone about that "other" side of Nat. Some people will try to use it against him by going after people he considers friends. They are the weaker fighters though. Nat has more than proven that he can one up just about anyone and has no fear.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#806 Jun 9, 2013
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I know this about your man and its one of the reasons that I thought you two were such a perfect match.
My lips are sealed though. I will never tell anyone about that "other" side of Nat. Some people will try to use it against him by going after people he considers friends. They are the weaker fighters though. Nat has more than proven that he can one up just about anyone and has no fear.
I know that better than anyone. They came after me for no reason. Posted a ton of my PI, even though I have never posted anyone's PI. I know Kernels name, Russsh too, but I have never used it, not once. I have told people right here where Nat can read it too, I do not agree with posting PI for ANY reason, and Nat will tell you I have talked to him about it many times. I still do not agree, but I understand why he has done the things he has... If they think I should break up with him over it, they really DO live on Topix and not in the real world.

Location hidden

#809 Jun 9, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that better than anyone. They came after me for no reason. Posted a ton of my PI, even though I have never posted anyone's PI. I know Kernels name, Russsh too, but I have never used it, not once. I have told people right here where Nat can read it too, I do not agree with posting PI for ANY reason, and Nat will tell you I have talked to him about it many times. I still do not agree, but I understand why he has done the things he has... If they think I should break up with him over it, they really DO live on Topix and not in the real world.
Yep, I've seen your stance in regard to the posting of PI. I have looked at all this a little different than some others. I would never under any circumstances post anyone's PI for any reason even though some have posted their own. Unless they use their real name as their Topix profile, I will never use that either. Or....that's what I like to think.

However, I've said all along, I have no problem with what Nat did. I am not responsible for Nat's actions. I can't and will never attempt to tell him what to do but if he asks, I will give my opinion. I completely understand where Nat was coming from when he did what he did and more importantly, nobody was harmed anymore than they were harmed when they posted their information themselves. Sometimes, you just have to fight fire with fire or lay down and play dead. There are no other options available.

All is fair in love and war, right? Just teasing, but in all honesty we learn from history. Sometimes, in order to become a viable opponent, we must take on the same armor that our adversaries use against us but use it with more finesse and intelligence. Nat has done an excellent job. I'm afraid I'm not quite sure what I might have done in the same situation. I hate to think that I would lay down and play dead or run and hide. There's something inside me that becomes ferocious when backed into a corner.

Have a good afternoon, my friend. I have to get out of here. Real life is calling.....

“Pffffffffffft!”

Whatever

#826 Jun 19, 2013
Lame troll is lame :)

“Relax”

Since: May 11

Siesta, Mexico

#827 Jun 19, 2013
Corny Moon Tool wrote:
<quoted text>I want to clarify something. I do not actually think you are responsible for what others say. Give me a little credit, and I would have to be a blithering idiot to think that. I only do it because I can't get women to notice me unless I am pulling their pigtails. I don't mean to, but I am a tool and it is what I do best. Speaking of tools, I not only am one, but I am an expert on them too. I know what a good tool feels like. If you ever need to purchase any tools feel free to consult me beforehand.
No hoes? What about a pick and shovel?

Location hidden

#836 Jun 23, 2013
The Sultan of Denver wrote:
Buenos diaz !
Is that Cameron's sister?

Location hidden

#837 Jun 23, 2013
<quoted text>
You are a fkin embarrassment!
Thank you! You do know how important your opinion is to me, don't you?

Now, could you expand on your profound revelation just a bit? Am I an embarrassment to myself? I don't feel embarrassed although there was this one time when I went out with some friends and..... Hmmmm.......

~Or~ Perhaps you feel I'm an embarrassment to others and they don't want to associate with me. Hmmm...... Welllllll, that's each individual's prerogative, don'tcha think?

~Or~ Maybe.....just maybe..... I'm an embarrassment to you? Well, I do believe that I've explained quite eloquently in the past that my givachit did an exit 2 years ago and I can't seem to givachit now. It's just the way it happens.

Now, please understand calling me a c-nut, stinkwrinkle, or anything else doesn't bother me although it might get you banned. I've been called much worse by far better trolls than you. Keep in mind, I'm not wasting my time reporting you. I rarely fail to take full credit when I report someone. It gives me the tickles and giggles to watch them cry. Surely you remember that, don't you?

Have a good day, old man. I really thought for a moment you were having a complete mental breakdown similar to your protege, Rush. But, now I think you honestly just want to make us laugh. Keep up the good work!

Location hidden

#838 Jun 23, 2013
<quoted text>
You are a fkin embarrassment!
One more thing...... You're getting behind on the props. I think you owe me a couple for the last few profiles you got banned.

Try to keep up!

“Relax”

Siesta, Mexico

#842 Jun 24, 2013
-The Real Legend- wrote:
<quoted text>
OK then... You're a big stinkwrinke :)
Hey there DeVille. I thought you weren't supposed to come here to Denver anymore.
Did you get a pardon?

Location hidden

#843 Jun 24, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there DeVille. I thought you weren't supposed to come here to Denver anymore.
Did you get a pardon?
No, he didn't get a pardon but I refuse to take up a Mod's time when he obviously is so completely obsessed.

Besides, I almost feel sorry for the poor feller. I mean, have you ever witnessed a more severe breakdown on Topix?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#844 Jun 26, 2013
I am the Mysterious Stranger whose coming was foretold lo these many years ago by the enlightened and refined and avant-garde Samuel Langhorne Clemens... a man among men!

A true genius :)

“Relax”

Siesta, Mexico

#845 Jun 26, 2013
A Sultan Denver wrote:
I am the Mysterious Stranger whose coming was foretold lo these many years ago by the enlightened and refined and avant-garde Samuel Langhorne Clemens... a man among men!
Aren't you the sword swallower at the circus?

“Pffffffffffft!”

Whatever

#847 Jun 26, 2013
A Sultan Denver wrote:
What ever... You smell like rodent to me. Still dying to be among the people you truly admire the most? It is so obvious :)

“Pffffffffffft!”

Whatever

#851 Jun 28, 2013
I know one thing... I do not want to hear about how mean and nasty anyone else is after all you have said and done in the last couple weeks Kernel. You lost any right what so ever to cry about cruelty and filthy language, for any reason.

I bet Ganny is so proud....

Location hidden

#853 Jun 28, 2013
I am so glad my portfolio includes Kimberly-Clark!!!

“Trying 2 Clean up Trashmouth”

Since: Aug 11

Denver, CO

#857 Jun 29, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arvada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 58 min The_Box 3,467
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 4 hr Respect71 12,604
KONG Dog Toy Warning 16 hr Blue 2
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) 18 hr Tooth Fairy 86
Investigation underway after one found dead (Jul '07) Sun Gomez 25
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Sep 10 We hate fort coll... 32
Investment in Arizona Medical Marijuana Dispensary (Mar '11) Aug '14 SoLongSoWrong 4
Arvada Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Arvada Jobs

Arvada People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Arvada News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Arvada

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]