Republicans the party of LIARS

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13449 Jul 10, 2014
DMAN wrote:
Wow women are not in first place anymore...
Certainly not in the GOP......Just with GOD......
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#13450 Jul 10, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Certainly not in the GOP......Just with GOD......
Both groups are expected to lie anyway...... At least in politics it goes with the curve...

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13451 Jul 10, 2014
Four Points....

1. Americans, you should remember that the 2014 elections THIS YEAR will possibly be one of the most important elections in your life: America is at a ‘crossroads’, and YOU, the VOTER, will determine in the November elections if we will continue to make progress by moving forward and voting OUT Republicans, or go backwards by voting for Republicans ... The GOP has demonstrated with their actions over the past 6 years that they have NO INTENTION of working with President Obama, and doing right by the vast majority of Americans, and you would have to be ignorant or willfully ignorant to believe otherwise. Over the last 6 years the Republicans in Congress have focused on obstruction, and blocking job growth and the economic recovery, being fiscally irresponsible, and spewing their greed, ignorance, bigotry, and hate, and if you give them more power they will be emboldened to DOUBLE DOWN on their unconscionable and despicable actions. If you care about yourselves, your family, and the U.S., you will vote these Republicans OUT of office in the November, because the U.S. CANNOT AFFORD another 2 years of the GOP actions of obstructionism, bigotry, wasting taxpayers dollars, and trying to destroy Americans and America – if you let them, the Republicans WILL destroy the U.S.

2. Many agree that Republicans have already acted like domestic terrorists, threatening to blow up the economy, everyone, and everything, including themselves, if they don’t get their way (ie. Shutting down the gov’t, Debt ceiling crisis, etc.)- they feed on hate and continue to corner the market on crazy, and their evil actions would be on STEROIDS if voters gave them control of the House and Senate – which will allow them to begin impeachment proceedings based on BOGUS claims, and Republicans will spend the next 2 years tearing this country apart with their bigotry and hate as they try to impeach President Obama: America will go backwards, the legislative process will come to a halt, nothing will get done to benefit the vast majority of Americans (including YOU).

2. Per the Federal Elections Commission, in 2008 approx. 130 million people voted when President Obama was elected as POTUS, and in 2010 only approx. 90 million people voted, which allowed the rooting for failure Obstructionist Republicans to gain seats and control of the House Of Representatives and cause real NEGATIVE consequences for America. The difference (130 - 90) represents at least 40 million people who stayed home and did not vote in 2010.

3. One of the primary keys to winning the Senate, House, Governorship races, etc. is going to be for Democrats and people supporting Democratic principles, GET MOTIVATED AND TURN OUT IN THE MID-TERM ELECTIONS.. When you stay at home and don’t vote, odds are Republicans will win the elections, and this is one of the primary reasons why the GOP are trying to implement voter suppression tactics nationwide. The republicans know if the Democratic turn out is marginally good they will lose. Don't stay home VOTE

4. VOTERS, some of you helped create this problem by voting Republicans into office and/or being complacent and staying at home,, and you can SOLVE the problem by voting the Republicans OUT of office on the state and federal level (House, Senate, Governors, etc.) in 2014 – wake up, and TURNOUT TO VOTE AND SPREAD THE WORD TO VOTE (ie. verbally, phone, facebook, e-mail, linkedin, etc.), go to the polls in droves, take your family and friends with you, and vote these Republican (House, Senate, Governors) OUT of office in 2014. If you are not in the top wealthy 1%, your concerns are going to be at the BOTTOM of the GOP list – the Republican Party has repeatedly shown, with their actions and policies they support, that they don’t give a SCHIT about the vast majority of Americans.
HMT 123

Honolulu, HI

#13452 Jul 11, 2014
You all need to educate your selves about all forms of abuse.
If you are already well educated or working in a career that deals
with this you will notice many if not all known characteristics of Abusive
behavior and speech patterns in the speech and behavior of the republicans.
my husband beat the shit out of me and used all forms of abuse.
When I left him I realized that the repubs I was watching on TV
were saying and doing ALL the same things as my husband!
IT'S ALL about ABUSE.

I GUARUNTEE you this, the next war we fight will be between people
who are innately violent toward others and people who love and protect.

HOW MANY VIEWING THIS FORUM THINK HITTING YOUR PARTNER IS O.K.?
HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD HAVE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
LAWS REPEALED /
HOW MANY WILL SAY I'M A PUSSY FOR CALLING
THE POLICE? I've already done that.
now I have a ESTWING BATTLEAXE for the NEXT ONE
WHO ABUSES ANYONE ANYWHERE I MAY BE.
I believe in law, but BATTLEAXES WORK FASTER!
and they're MORE FUN!
Bully for dessert.

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Since: Nov 12

Aurora, CO

#13453 Jul 11, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>positronium wrote:
<quoted text> He is failing all by himself and for unamerican reasons he is succeeding.
<quoted text>What is so hateful about my statement regarding Obama?
Your chess club is irrevelant.
I say it is hateful only because I can think of no other reason to make your statement other than you must hate the man.

Have you ever made a positive statement about Obama? I think not but if you have I would like to hear it. As is so often the case I can predict your reply to what I have said. There is so much hate coming from the right that it has become shallow and obvious making it easy to predict.

As much as I loathed Bush II I still can easily tell you the positive things that I liked about him. The best thing he did in office was to grow a pair and finally do his job without listening to Dick Chaney!!! That was a big one, loll. Seriously though I liked the mans personality. I would love to go have a beer with him but I would never vote for him.

So there is one positive thing I said about a president I felt nearly ended this country. What can you say about Obama?

See, HATEFUL!!!
HMT 123

Honolulu, HI

#13454 Jul 11, 2014
Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>
I say it is hateful only because I can think of no other reason to make your statement other than you must hate the man.
Have you ever made a positive statement about Obama? I think not but if you have I would like to hear it. As is so often the case I can predict your reply to what I have said. There is so much hate coming from the right that it has become shallow and obvious making it easy to predict.
As much as I loathed Bush II I still can easily tell you the positive things that I liked about him. The best thing he did in office was to grow a pair and finally do his job without listening to Dick Chaney!!! That was a big one, loll. Seriously though I liked the mans personality. I would love to go have a beer with him but I would never vote for him.
So there is one positive thing I said about a president I felt nearly ended this country. What can you say about Obama?
See, HATEFUL!!!
I am not able to message you privately and wish to maintain what anonymity I preserve publicly, as you know I play around a lot and try to contribute something positive to these forums.
this morning the observatory was pointed toward North Carolina and humorously (and politely) confronted an issue of faulty communications and got a good laugh out of it until
I focused on a small perhaps little known bit of information that was sent in a reply to one of my funny bones. Weellllll,.... i'm not laughing at what turned up- I am REVERENT of IT
I think you guys know by now what i'm about, so with Captain James T. Kirk and Science Officer Mr. Spock in mind...
this information has the MOST EXTREME example of SYNCHRONICITY I have ever witnessed AND RECORDED. The Alignment on this is SO exacting to an experience of
PRICELESS TREASURE i had while I lived in Denver not so long ago. KOWALSI u seem kind and thoughtful and I wish I could send this to ONLY You.
.....i'm more than a little spooked right now. I -...yikes.
I'm pretty sure this a Key To Enlightnment with a distasteful 'disposition'
Bob

Denver, CO

#13455 Jul 11, 2014
Both Democrats and Republicans can not be trusted. Both parties are corrupt and don't believe in or protecting the Constitution of the United States. And I quoit " the natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground, there lies tyranny. Tyranny is defined as which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizen." " the constitution of most of our states, and the United States, assert that the power is inherent in the people that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed"
Thomas Jefferson.

Unfortunately it is to late, we have failed to hold both Republicans and Democrats accountable to their oath to protect the Constitution. We have become a Dictatorship. Our liberty is dead!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13456 Jul 11, 2014
Bob wrote:
Both Democrats and Republicans can not be trusted. Both parties are corrupt and don't believe in or protecting the Constitution of the United States. And I quoit " the natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground, there lies tyranny. Tyranny is defined as which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizen." " the constitution of most of our states, and the United States, assert that the power is inherent in the people that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed"
Thomas Jefferson.
Unfortunately it is to late, we have failed to hold both Republicans and Democrats accountable to their oath to protect the Constitution. We have become a Dictatorship. Our liberty is dead!
You are wrong, we are NOT a dictatorship in any way shape or form.

We (the American people) Vote for our representation and President...Tyranny is when someone declares themselves dictator and citizens are mere subjects.

The United States system of government yet is flawed it is the best the world has.

The system works if the members of congress and the house of representatives do their jobs....What we have is a current batch of legislators (republicans) that have not and refuse to do their JOB.

What the republicans have gambled on is if they make things bad enough and demonize the government enough people will believe them and vote for them to run that in which they proclaim is bad or "broken"

The American people use to hold their elected officials in high regard....Patriotism and love of Country was always one of Americas strong points....Then usher in the Ronald Reagan tactic blame Government for everything demonize government tell the people that government is broken enough times and they will believe it....Dumb people that is.....Now they inject the tactic to DO NOTHING to prove Government is broke and they and only they (the ones who hate government, republicans) can fix it....The American people (the majority anyway) are NOT that damn DUMB!

We the American citizens hold all the power VOTE them OUT

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13457 Jul 11, 2014
Obama is to blame for the children's crusade against our Southern border, the Democrats are helping him. The two parties aren't the same, Republicans are stopping Obama's agenda in Congress but Obama is ignoring our laws and selectively enforcing them to defeat his political opponents and make America pay for past sins.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13458 Jul 11, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Obama is to blame for the children's crusade against our Southern border,
LIE....We are current operating under the REPUBLICAN bill signed by BUSH in 2008...the problem belongs to the Republicans and they refuse to own it and do ANYTHING about it....They could fix this mess in ONE day by simply doing their JOB and voting on the immigration bill that currently sits in congress.
Brian_G wrote:
the Democrats are helping him. The two parties aren't the same, Republicans are stopping Obama's agenda in Congress but Obama is ignoring our laws and selectively enforcing them to defeat his political opponents and make America pay for past sins.
Another COMPLETE republican manufactured LIE......The President can only enforce what is voted on and sent to him to sign....And if you are referring to Bone Head Boehners frivolous baseless WASTE of TAX PAYERS MONEY law suit.....you are blind deaf and dumb.....There isn't a legal foot to stand on this is political theater and Boehner will go down looking as usual (for republicans) as dumb as hell...

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13459 Jul 11, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Republicans are stopping Obama's agenda in Congress .
Do tell, what exactly is this "Obama's agenda" you speak of???????

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13460 Jul 11, 2014
The Republicans are imploding in upon themselves. Not because of anything the "liberal media" has done but because of their own rigid idealism that pushes the three "values" they hold most dear.

Greed

Hypocrisy

Bigotry

R.I.P...GOP

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13461 Jul 11, 2014
Republicans WASTED millions and Millions to investigate Benghazi 8 EIGHT times.....There WAS and IS NO SCANDAL concluded in ALL 8 EIGHT Republican witch hunts...

Republicans WASTED Millions and MILLIONS to investigate the IRS for months on end to CONCLUDE there was NO CONSERVATIVE groups scrutinized unfairly...

Other that WASTE Millions and Millions of OUR tax dollars the REPUBLICANS have done NOTHING for 6 SIX years

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles

#13462 Jul 11, 2014
Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>
See, HATEFUL!!!
He is a marxist and that is reason enough to hate him. If I want to hate somebody, I am completely within my rights to do so. He doesn't deserve anything said positively about him. If you don't like it, too bad.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13463 Jul 11, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He is a marxist and that is reason enough to hate him. If I want to hate somebody, I am completely within my rights to do so. He doesn't deserve anything said positively about him. If you don't like it, too bad.
Grow UP!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13464 Jul 11, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He is a marxist and that is reason enough to hate him. If I want to hate somebody, I am completely within my rights to do so. He doesn't deserve anything said positively about him. If you don't like it, too bad.
"positronium" is a short-lived hydrogen-like atom

Your "short" life here on topix has exceeded it's expectancy!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13465 Jul 11, 2014
John Boehner's lawsuit against President Barack Obama is pretty simple

For starters, there’s zero evidence that Obama has been unusual in his use of executive powers. If he’s overdone it, then all the recent presidents have done so, too. The idea that he’s some sort of tyrant who acts differently than other modern presidents is nonsense.

In fact, It’s perfectly normal for presidents and executive branch departments and agencies to make broad interpretations of law that look a lot like legislating. It’s how the system works, and pretty much how it always worked. Thus Richard Neustadt’s famous claim that the system isn’t “separation of powers,” but separated institutions sharing powers.

The Republicans and John Boehner haven't done their job in so long they have forgotten how OUR system of governance works!
HMT 123

Honolulu, HI

#13466 Jul 12, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
"positronium" is a short-lived hydrogen-like atom
Your "short" life here on topix has exceeded it's expectancy!
He ended for me at the word 'hate'.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13467 Jul 12, 2014
The Dream Act was rejected by the Senate but on June 15, 2012, President Obama announced that his administration would stop deporting young illegal aliens under 16, and this crisis is a direct result.

Obama alone is responsible for this children's crusade against our Southern border. If he would only enforce our laws, this problem would be solved by returning these children to their families. As the situation exists now, children's lives are lost enroute to our borders only because of Obama and the Democrat's open border political goals.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13468 Jul 12, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Obama is to blame.....
Is he to blame for our Recovered Economy, also?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arvada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 hr Bruddah Z 58,375
Car on lookout mountain (Jul '06) 9 hr Reggie Bottoms 5
last post wins! (Feb '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 26,418
News Gay couple, devout baker take cake fight to hig... 14 hr Hudson 65
the late great broncos Sat OrangeCrush 6
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Dec 7 Max 745
Sarah Splettstosser- another noisy party. Arva... Nov 26 Anonymous 1

Arvada Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arvada Mortgages