Location hidden

#22 Jan 1, 2012
good points!

Since: Sep 09

Denver, Co

#23 Jan 1, 2012
sistasoul wrote:
good points!
It is hard here on the Denver topix site for our President to get any respect.

The majority here (Not the city but topix) lean to the right some are so far right they are about to fall off.

The thing is they do not understand is there are a lot of Democrats that do not post on the internet.

We witnessed that in '08 the boards were lit up with Republicans and they lost.

I'm sure history will repeat it's self.

Look at the Republican side would anyone with half brain vote for those dolt's?
Lowglow

Warrensburg, MO

#24 Jan 1, 2012
Sorry, But I don't lean to the right, however everyone of these latest claims you have made is completely false, not only has the Military not got improved housing, they are now paid less since Carter was president. and as far as lowering drug cost for seniors, that was done 4 years before Obama became President.

If you want to present anything good about this administration, you must at least speak truthfully, or your argument is null and void.

I really don't know were you got your info from, but every statement you made has been debunked over a year ago, but go on, keep defending Obama and the Neo-con Defense Bill that places anyone in prison that disagrees with the status quo. and as I said before, as long as you support your party, no matter how many laws they have broken or how many evil things they do, the party is all that matters to you.

Most people of sound mind no matter what party they belong to will admit and say when the party they support is wrong, however you refuse to do so, and the Truth is, Bush Started this Mess and now Obama is putting Bush's policies on steroids with illegals wars and oppressing human rights.
karl42 wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority here (Not the city but topix) lean to the right some are so far right they are about to fall off.
The thing is they do not understand is there are a lot of Democrats that do not post on the internet.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#25 Jan 1, 2012
karl42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing is many American don't use even half their brain.Add the dumbing down of America it don't paint a pretty picture.

Good book on it.
http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/MomsPDFs...

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#26 Jan 1, 2012
karl42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many a Christian will vote for any one that hates homosexuals,evolution and sex education.

Denver, Co

#27 Jan 1, 2012
Lowglow wrote:
Sorry, But I don't lean to the right, however everyone of these latest claims you have made is completely false, not only has the Military not got improved housing, they are now paid less since Carter was president. and as far as lowering drug cost for seniors, that was done 4 years before Obama became President.
If you want to present anything good about this administration, you must at least speak truthfully, or your argument is null and void.
I really don't know were you got your info from, but every statement you made has been debunked over a year ago, but go on, keep defending Obama and the Neo-con Defense Bill that places anyone in prison that disagrees with the status quo. and as I said before, as long as you support your party, no matter how many laws they have broken or how many evil things they do, the party is all that matters to you.
Most people of sound mind no matter what party they belong to will admit and say when the party they support is wrong, however you refuse to do so, and the Truth is, Bush Started this Mess and now Obama is putting Bush's policies on steroids with illegals wars and oppressing human rights.
<quoted text>
I guess we will have to agree to disagree EVERY POINT MADE IS LEGIT AND CAN BE BACKED!

I have a niece whose husband is stationed in Germany (he's a pilot in the Air Force) he usually leans right but he told me over his Christmas break that since Obama has became President the condition's has approved 100 fold Housing, his salary the availability for my niece to get a job etc... this does not come from a third party it comes from active military serving OUR country.

You can listen to Rush, Glenn and all the other racist America hating fool's you like I get information from the SOURCE!

Keep listening to FauxNews and dumb down some more!!!!!!

Denver, Co

#28 Jan 1, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Many a Christian will vote for any one that hates homosexuals,evolution and sex education.
Of course they read and interpret their Bible to say what they want! Nowhere in the Bible does it say Jesus hated anyone or anything but if you do not believe like them they hate you.

Denver, Co

#29 Jan 1, 2012
Here are a few more of President Obama's accomplishments

66. Improving benefits for veterans

67. Many more press conferences and town halls and much more media access than previous administration

68. Instituted a new focus on mortgage fraud

69. The FDA is now regulating tobacco

70. Ended previous policy of cutting the FDA and circumventing FDA rules

71. Ended previous practice of having White House aides rewrite scientific and environmental rules, regulations, and reports

72. Authorized discussions with North Korea and private mission by Pres. Bill Clinton to secure the release of two Americans held in prisons

73. Authorized discussions with Myanmar and mission by Sen. Jim Web to secure the release of an American held captive

74. Making more loans available to small businesses

75. Established independent commission to make recommendations on slowing the costs of Medicare

76. Appointment of first Latina to the Supreme Court

77. Authorized construction/opening of additional health centers to care for veterans

78. Limited salaries of senior White House aides; cut to $100,000

79. Renewed loan guarantees for Israel

80. Changed the failing/status quo military command in Afghanistan

81. Deployed additional troops to Afghanistan

82. New Afghan War policy that limits aerial bombing and prioritizes aid, development of infrastructure, diplomacy, and good government practices by Afghans

83. Announced the long-term development of a national energy grid with renewable sources and cleaner, efficient energy production

84. Returned money authorized for refurbishment of White House offices and private living quarters

85. Paid for redecoration of White House living quarters out of his own pocket

86. Held first Seder in White House

87. Has put the ball in play for comprehensive immigration reform

88. Has announced his intention to push for energy reform

89. Has announced his intention to push for education reform
Lowglow

Warrensburg, MO

#30 Jan 1, 2012
It would be nice if you spoke the truth. I am also from the USAF 20 years and I know for a fact that housing has not been improved in Germany, because the German Government has refused to allow any modifications or Contruction to be done at any military Base in germany since the mid 1990's and this is a fact and Obama never signed a single bill to improve employment for military families period because the last Bill signed was in 1976 under the Family employment act.

So now that you claim your points are legit, lets see your sources and proof of these ?.
karl42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we will have to agree to disagree EVERY POINT MADE IS LEGIT AND CAN BE BACKED!
I have a niece whose husband is stationed in Germany (he's a pilot in the Air Force) he usually leans right but he told me over his Christmas break that since Obama has became President the condition's has approved 100 fold Housing, his salary the availability for my niece to get a job etc... this does not come from a third party it comes from active military serving OUR country.
You can listen to Rush, Glenn and all the other racist America hating fool's you like I get information from the SOURCE!
Keep listening to FauxNews and dumb down some more!!!!!!

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#31 Jan 1, 2012
The Chinese are building submarines, aircraft carriers, amphibious assault ships and missiles that can shoot down satelites and Obama thinks the Iraq war was still ongoing when he took office. LOL, what an assclown.

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#32 Jan 1, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
The Chinese are building submarines, aircraft carriers, amphibious assault ships and missiles that can shoot down satelites and Obama thinks the Iraq war was still ongoing when he took office. LOL, what an assclown.
ha ha..Thats funny ..Nice to see ya Richard..Thats the first thing I ever agreed with you on.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#33 Jan 2, 2012
karl42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they read and interpret their Bible to say what they want! Nowhere in the Bible does it say Jesus hated anyone or anything but if you do not believe like them they hate you.
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ. Mohandas Gandhi.

Denver, Co

#34 Jan 2, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ. Mohandas Gandhi.
I have done a lot of reading on Ghandi, very cool stuff. I have always had a problem with organized religion. I consider myself spiritual not religious.

Organized religion in my opinion is as crooked as the best politician they are out for their cause regardless of who or whom they may step on in the process.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#35 Jan 2, 2012
karl42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have done a lot of reading on Ghandi, very cool stuff. I have always had a problem with organized religion. I consider myself spiritual not religious.
Organized religion in my opinion is as crooked as the best politician they are out for their cause regardless of who or whom they may step on in the process.
Karl, I'm glad that I choose to read the message before I look to see who the messenger is. While I disagree with your political views, I really like this comment you made. Religion is man-made while spirituality is obtained from a Higher Power that I choose to refer to as the Creator, or God. I feel better when I look for something to agree with, rather than disagree. Thanks, and y'all have a good'n.

Denver, Co

#36 Jan 2, 2012
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Karl, I'm glad that I choose to read the message before I look to see who the messenger is. While I disagree with your political views, I really like this comment you made. Religion is man-made while spirituality is obtained from a Higher Power that I choose to refer to as the Creator, or God. I feel better when I look for something to agree with, rather than disagree. Thanks, and y'all have a good'n.
Cool

every now and then I make sense LOL--- or at least something someone agree's with LOL.....

Denver, Co

#37 Jan 2, 2012
Lowglow wrote:
It would be nice if you spoke the truth. I am also from the USAF 20 years and I know for a fact that housing has not been improved in Germany, because the German Government has refused to allow any modifications or Contruction to be done at any military Base in germany since the mid 1990's and this is a fact and Obama never signed a single bill to improve employment for military families period because the last Bill signed was in 1976 under the Family employment act.
So now that you claim your points are legit, lets see your sources and proof of these ?.
<quoted text>
My "PROOF" is my FAMILY that received a very handsome housing benefit not Government housing for their living quarters in Germany therefore improving living conditions for the military.

And also if you ever venture out to the Denver area we have a Air Force base here, Buckley Air Base with very nice up to date on base housing the majority of officers and enlisted have no problem with what so ever.

We are also building a NEW V.A. Hospital here in the Denver area that will be the model for the nation.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#38 Jan 2, 2012
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Karl, I'm glad that I choose to read the message before I look to see who the messenger is. While I disagree with your political views, I really like this comment you made. Religion is man-made while spirituality is obtained from a Higher Power that I choose to refer to as the Creator, or God. I feel better when I look for something to agree with, rather than disagree. Thanks, and y'all have a good'n.
I bet you have a hard time finding a republican you can vote for as most all of them are religious fundamentalist. To believe these so called leaders reject most every field of science. Most notably these sciences are biology (the theory of evolution and palaeontology), astronomy (starlight problem), geology (volcanic formation, sedimentation, plate tectonics), archaeology (historic development of ancient civilizations) and physics (radiometric dating)

Denver, Co

#39 Jan 2, 2012
karl42 wrote:
<quoted text>
My "PROOF" is my FAMILY that received a very handsome housing benefit not Government housing for their living quarters in Germany therefore improving living conditions for the military.
And also if you ever venture out to the Denver area we have a Air Force base here, Buckley Air Base with very nice up to date on base housing the majority of officers and enlisted have no problem with what so ever.
We are also building a NEW V.A. Hospital here in the Denver area that will be the model for the nation.
And also my niece obtained employment due to a government relief plan set forth by the military that gave incentives to employ spouses of active AMERICAN service members which she said was not available until last year!

Stick it in your hat and believe FauxNews I know because they are my FAMILY!

“Let's talk to each other:”

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#40 Jan 2, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you have a hard time finding a republican you can vote for as most all of them are religious fundamentalist. To believe these so called leaders reject most every field of science. Most notably these sciences are biology (the theory of evolution and palaeontology), astronomy (starlight problem), geology (volcanic formation, sedimentation, plate tectonics), archaeology (historic development of ancient civilizations) and physics (radiometric dating)
I have never voted for a party. I vote for the person I want to see in office, regardless of party affiliation. I won't vote against anyone; I'll exercise my right to a write-in vote. An example of my voting is: my first,JFK, then Nixon, then Reagan, then Clinton, with a number of write-ins. And starting with this election coming up, I will never vote for an incumbent, in any position, in city, county, state or federal. I'm going to do what I can (which isn't a drop in the bucket) to eliminate the career politician. Unless the Independents come up with someone for President, I'll have ti use a write-in. So far, there is not a candidate for that office that meets my criteria. Y'all have a good'n.
American

Little Elm, TX

#41 Jan 2, 2012
" And also my niece obtained employment due to a government relief plan set forth by the military that gave incentives to employ spouses of active AMERICAN service members which she said was not available until last year!"

" My "PROOF" is my FAMILY that received a very handsome housing benefit not Government housing for their living quarters in Germany therefore improving living conditions for the military. "

"
I have a niece whose husband is stationed in Germany (he's a pilot in the Air Force) he usually leans right but he told me over his Christmas break that since Obama has became President the condition's has approved 100 fold Housing, his salary the availability for my niece to get a job etc... this does not come from a third party it comes from active military serving OUR country. "

Gee Karl,

We're still waiting for you to back up your posts. Your personal, limited experiences just don't cut the mustard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arvada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 4 min Reverend Alan 310
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 10 min Jonah1 8,228
Denver police fatally shoot teen girl suspect; ... 2 hr Sneaky Pete 3
Gay/Bi teens in/near Denver, Colorado 14 hr cumslurperrr 34
Drunk Driver Micheal Eugene Snapp Lives in Lake... 18 hr Donald 9
last post wins! (Feb '11) 19 hr Hatti_Hollerand 24,929
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) 19 hr Hatti_Hollerand 41
Arvada Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Arvada People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:16 AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton