W.Va. Firefighters Rescue Man Strande...

W.Va. Firefighters Rescue Man Stranded in River

There are 1 comment on the FireHouse.com story from Dec 7, 2012, titled W.Va. Firefighters Rescue Man Stranded in River. In it, FireHouse.com reports that:

Firefighters from Albright and Kingwood, and swift-water teams from Masontown and Triune-Halleck fire departments were called to rescue three men from the river Thursday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FireHouse.com.

“Cops Seize Excrement Catapult”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Where exactly in "The Canyon" did this happen? Because I saw all the response vehicles going by in Reedsville, and they were headed South on 92. Is there river canyon down there somewhere?

So the bear (wounded, or unwounded?) crossed the river and they followed?
And they just happened to have a boat there?
NO WAY, so they left and got a boat and entered the river as close as they could get to the last-known tracking spot and got in over their heads boat skill-wise?
What kinda boat are we talking about?
Why not just come in from the other side instead of crossing that currently insanely-high/violent river, if they had to leave to get a boat anyway?

I guess nobody ended up getting the bear?

So Many Questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arthurdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri The monster 4,243
Dale Johnson Thu whadddup 1
Bill Gardner Thu Dlballin 1
Derek everly Thu Meg 2
Marcus Gamble (May '13) Sep 17 Stacey 2
Marcus Gamble (Jul '16) Sep 17 Stacey 4
Drugs are bad mkay Sep 13 Whathappend 1

Arthurdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance