anybody see him
huh

New Tazewell, TN

#2 Dec 28, 2012
Wow is he even out yet?
PoPo

Harrogate, TN

#3 Dec 29, 2012
yeah he is out. taking all he can get. cheater, liar and deadbeat dad. that tere girl that hans out ayt CRS is his sugar moma. takes off his kid to keep her in stuff. he done that other girl awful. he will get caught again. Pillpusher. he rolled over peopledon't forget.lives in k town.
I hope the law is watchin him. scum and skankie peice of SHiiiit.
for real

New Tazewell, TN

#4 Dec 29, 2012
Wow. Really heard he was getting married and having a baby
PoPo

Harrogate, TN

#5 Dec 29, 2012
Poor thing she better get smart and name someone else as the daddie.
for real

New Tazewell, TN

#6 Dec 29, 2012
Huh? So is he or not
bill

Sugar Grove, IL

#7 Dec 29, 2012
Take this up in person.
Please.
monitor

New Tazewell, TN

#8 Dec 29, 2012
bill wrote:
Take this up in person.
Please.
what are you the topix monitor Bill ?
witch

Harrogate, TN

#9 Dec 30, 2012
that there bray girl is his sister. lives in tghe projects and get welfare food stamps and sells pills and dope crack and meth. it wont be long til in is back in prison. i hope the law here is watching him and her. he uses women to keep him up. now he will be used up. people like himget want the deserve. he will mess with the wrong person. she know people that dont forget.
Coop have a good time while you can. snitches dont last long here.
witch

Harrogate, TN

#10 Dec 30, 2012
bill wrote:
Take this up in person.
Please.
Bill......aka..........Mark Cooper.
old friend

Tazewell, TN

#11 Dec 30, 2012
witch wrote:
that there bray girl is his sister. lives in tghe projects and get welfare food stamps and sells pills and dope crack and meth. it wont be long til in is back in prison. i hope the law here is watching him and her. he uses women to keep him up. now he will be used up. people like himget want the deserve. he will mess with the wrong person. she know people that dont forget.
Coop have a good time while you can. snitches dont last long here.
IV just heard he was having a baby and getting married. Don't know by whom or to whom. I was just wondering. If congratulations was in order
enemy

Harrogate, TN

#12 Dec 30, 2012
I want to catch him in Tazewell. This time I won't have a badge or weapon on my person.
old friend

Tazewell, TN

#13 Jan 2, 2013
No congratulations on any of it I'm taking it. So some one was just spreading lies?
a good friend of marks

Clover, SC

#15 Jan 10, 2013
a good friend of marks wrote:
<quoted text>why don't all you computer desk pussies talk this shit to his face?Let me answer that. YOU NO BETTER!!!!! HANG IN THERE MARK. HOPE YOU MARK. Knows who this is. And sure hope you find the pussys putting shit on here!!!!!
I hate doing this but MARK If YOU read This give me a shout. I talked to YOU at frostee about 2months ago. YOU Got my. Number buddy
Kayla Cooper

United States

#16 Jun 12, 2015
Anyfucking body that has big enough balls to say who tf you are talking about my uncle mark like that, prepare to get that jaw broke. This is Kayla COOPER! Kristy Coopers daughter. If you know the coopers you know we ain't got no snitch or Bi*ch in our blood. Pu**ies. Mark is married to Holly Ogan. Got a job, doing fuc*in great. F*ck y'all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arthur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate Tnnesee 1 hr Indelph 5
New Tazewell KFC 2 hr Indelph 3
Jeremy O'neal 4 hr You Have No Shame 21
Using cemeteries as drug drops 7 hr Horace Hensley 35
VOTE YES vs VOTE NO 8 hr Voted NO 93
TNT School Supply Lists 9 hr Exploited 1
Nursing homes 10 hr knows 4

Arthur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance