hmm

Bethesda, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

It's cool that over 20 kids and 6 adults volunteered to die for this. Kinda like toe over 3000 people who died in the towers on 9/11 just so Bush could go to war with the middle east. Right?
hmm

Bethesda, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

the
sandy hook

Wellston, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

hmm wrote:
It's cool that over 20 kids and 6 adults volunteered to die for this. Kinda like toe over 3000 people who died in the towers on 9/11 just so Bush could go to war with the middle east. Right?
People wanted something to debate. So here is a good topic.
hmm

Bethesda, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

It's sad that people die but all they think about is their guns and losing their rights. We are not going to lose our guns. It will take personal responsibility to fix the problems we have.
hmmmm

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

i heard it was all just a set up no 1 really died & funny u never heard much about it afterwards heard it was the presidents way 2 pass this law on gun control.
hmm

Bethesda, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

So was 9/11 a hoax too? I heard way more about that being set up as a way for Bush to get more control over oil and Cheney to help his Haliburton pals make billions.
One Who Knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

hmmmm wrote:
i heard it was all just a set up no 1 really died & funny u never heard much about it afterwards heard it was the presidents way 2 pass this law on gun control.
Do you really believe all that this government tells you?
Are you so much of a puppet that you are incapable of thought?
Of course, both Sandy Hook and 9/11 could be cover ups by those in power.
I am not saying they were, just saying the possibility is there.
mike

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

They want to take away our guns, so when they come to take us we don't fight back. The government, that is. Big brother is upon us. Just read Agenda 21 that the U.N has put into effect. We have hardly any rights anymore. Our founding fathers would roll over in their graves if they seen our country today. They want to control EVERYTHING we do.
UsmcVet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

I believe it was a hoax.. There were pages created for the sandy hook relief fund on dec 10, 4 days before it actually happened. They used some of the shittiest actors. If it was an actual crime scene at that school, why weren't the ambulances aloud to go all the way to the school. The roads were blocked, so if any children were injured they would of had no way to get them to the hospital! Everyone there was calm and just walking around!
Puh lease

Wellston, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

mike wrote:
They want to take away our guns, so when they come to take us we don't fight back. The government, that is. Big brother is upon us. Just read Agenda 21 that the U.N has put into effect. We have hardly any rights anymore. Our founding fathers would roll over in their graves if they seen our country today. They want to control EVERYTHING we do.
Our founding fathers fought with muskets, not semi-automatics. They would probably roll over in their graves to see how violent and how indifferent to that violence our society has become.

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Since: Sep 11

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Puh lease wrote:
<quoted text>Our founding fathers fought with muskets, not semi-automatics. They would probably roll over in their graves to see how violent and how indifferent to that violence our society has become.
Shut up stupid and read about violence in America and even 1 President fought in a duel.. Read and learn!!
==========

American duels
May 16, 1777: Button Gwinnett, signer of the Declaration of Independence, dueled his political opponent Lachlan McIntosh; both were wounded, Gwinnett died three days later.
July 11, 1804: U.S. Vice President Aaron Burr and former U.S. Treasury Secretary Alexander Hamilton; Hamilton was killed.

Main article: Burr-Hamilton duel
May 30, 1806: Andrew Jackson and Charles Dickinson; Dickinson was killed, Jackson wounded, becoming the only President to have killed a man in a duel.
August 12, 1817: Thomas Hart Benton and Charles Lucas on Bloody Island; Attorneys on opposite sides of a court battle - Lucas challenged Benton's right to vote and Benton accused Lucas of being a "puppy"; Lucas was shot in the throat and Benton shot in the leg; Benton released Lucas from his obligation.
September 27, 1817: Benton and Lucas rematch on Bloody Island; Benton challenged Lucas after Lucas said the first fight at 30 feet (9.1 m) was unfair because Benton was a better shot. Benton killed Lucas at nine feet and was unhurt.
March 22, 1820: Stephen Decatur and James Barron; Decatur was killed.
June 30, 1823 Joshua Barton and Thomas C. Rector on Bloody Island (Mississippi River); Rector was critical of Barton's brother, Senator David Barton's blocking the appointment of Rector's brother William Rector to General Surveyor position. Barton was killed and Rector unhurt.
April 26, 1826 Henry Clay and John Randolph of Roanoke; at Pimmit Run, Virginia; Both unhurt.[1]
August 26, 1831: Thomas Biddle and Spencer Darwin Pettis on Bloody Island (Mississippi River); Biddle challenged Pettis for comments about Biddle's brother who was president of the United States bank. Both died after firing from five feet.
August 10, 1832: Whilst it is not clearly eligible to be on this list, the deceased had claimed his shooting and threatening fell under the law of duels, which is legally giving permission for his opponent to take shelter in the law of duels. Savannah physician Philip Minis shot and killed Georgia state legislator James Stark after Minis claimed that a valid duel had occurred. As well as mentioning the duel, Minis claimed his right to self-defense, as he had not agreed to the duel, he claimed he shot Stark to save his own life, and Minis was found not guilty by a jury
ahhh

Bethesda, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

I think shark attacks are hoaxes to boost tourism for states that aren't near the ocean. LOOKOUT!!!!!!!!!!
Joey

Wellston, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Puh lease wrote:
<quoted text>Our founding fathers fought with muskets, not semi-automatics. They would probably roll over in their graves to see how violent and how indifferent to that violence our society has become.
That was then. Now our government has semi-automatic weapons. We the people should have the same
ahhh

Bethesda, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

They also have aircraft carriers, missiles, drones, stealth bombers, optic fiber suits for invisibility, nukes, etc. We need all of that too I guess.

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

ahhh wrote:
They also have aircraft carriers, missiles, drones, stealth bombers, optic fiber suits for invisibility, nukes, etc. We need all of that too I guess.
Yes
ahhh

Bethesda, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

There are other countries on Earth that have paranoid people who are at war with their government. Maybe some of you could look into moving. I hear the middle east and Africa and many central American countries are taking applications.

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Sign me up
ahhh

Bethesda, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

I think you can just show up. Ask the guy with the machine gun, he is nice and helpful to whitey.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arthur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 17 min woo-boy 30,464
lol what happen 45 min just saying 2
And now for something completely different. 2 hr Shawnella 2
jackie stivison (Jan '13) 2 hr that1guy 8
trish cremeans edwards 2 hr mrnice 1
foodland arrest. 6 hr news 4
where can I find 30's 8 hr neighbor 14
•••
•••
Arthur Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••