Next Last
Pinsky

Hobbs, NM

#44 May 13, 2012
Britnee Blair did and was convicted
raregem21

Southerly North Slope Bo, AK

#45 May 17, 2012
Agreed don't judge britnee. I've also know her since 05. So buzz off she's a great person who has had crap thrown at her whole life just at I have.

Since: May 12

Carlsbad, NM

#46 May 21, 2012
purple wrote:
Sam Blair, Britnee Blair, Sam Haynes, whatever name you want to use, that was my best friend. I've been trying to find her for years. Can someone please tell me WHAT THE FUCK is going on? I just found out she's waiting to be tried for murder and I'm just trying to find her and what happened.
..........Hey i was just recently in jail with Sam, she did get convicted of voluntary manslaughter and is waiting to be sentenced. If you'd like to write her the address is P.O.Box 1388 carlsbad NM 88220 and u can send under any of the names and she will receive it
go to hell

United States

#47 May 21, 2012
purple wrote:
Sam Blair, Britnee Blair, Sam Haynes, whatever name you want to use, that was my best friend. I've been trying to find her for years. Can someone please tell me WHAT THE FUCK is going on? I just found out she's waiting to be tried for murder and I'm just trying to find her and what happened.
I know that u purple r a big fuckin tweeker. U used to run around with the vasquez clan. No good u pos tweekers. This guy did get what he deserved. I have a big problem with all the gritter critters of good ol cbad. Makes our city a disgusting, crime, violence ridden place to live and raise kids.
Thisbitch

Euless, TX

#48 Jun 10, 2012
All of y'all don't know what happen I his life so if you don't just mind just stay out of is! I hope birttany suffers she deserves it..

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#49 Jun 10, 2012
Thisbitch wrote:
All of y'all don't know what happen I his life so if you don't just mind just stay out of is! I hope birttany suffers she deserves it..
Just a little pre note: I did not know either person,..Not Tiller or Blair.

Your statement is a pretty ironic twist in and of itself. You are telling people that they do not know what Tiller had been through,...but at the same time you berate and wish hate on Blair. Seems pretty contradictory. If you wish everyone to cease with the bad mouthing of Tiller then should you not also stop with the bad mouthing of Blair. I am assuming that you yourself were not in the room nor lived every second of her life leading up to the incident with her.

anyways,...just a thought.
purple

La Habra, CA

#50 Jun 28, 2012
go to hell wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that u purple r a big fuckin tweeker. U used to run around with the vasquez clan. No good u pos tweekers. This guy did get what he deserved. I have a big problem with all the gritter critters of good ol cbad. Makes our city a disgusting, crime, violence ridden place to live and raise kids.
Lmao im not from nor have I ever been to new Mexico, so get your facts straight please, I knew Sam from when we were in Utah together.
purple

La Habra, CA

#51 Jun 28, 2012
Katie Gotcher wrote:
<quoted text>..........Hey i was just recently in jail with Sam, she did get convicted of voluntary manslaughter and is waiting to be sentenced. If you'd like to write her the address is P.O.Box 1388 carlsbad NM 88220 and u can send under any of the names and she will receive it
Thank you, ive been following her case and have been writing her since right after I found this forum. I miss her very much, shes a sister to me
go to hell

United States

#52 Jun 28, 2012
purple wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, ive been following her case and have been writing her since right after I found this forum. I miss her very much, shes a sister to me
too too bad a tweeker dead and another licked up. Its an altogether win win that your sista is locked up
baby angel

Carlsbad, NM

#53 Oct 23, 2012
ok to stop all the gossip from this case i was looked up with her she got charged with man slaughter for self defense she got 4 yrs with a 1 year of parole !!! she might be already sent up to prison n grants!! she was a cool ass chick n a down ass chick!! she past her lie dector test that was brought up n court as well!!!
I hate stupid people

Artesia, NM

#54 Mar 1, 2013
to make it clear it was voluntary manslaughter no self defense to it! just because you were her lover in jail doesnt mean you know everything! and if you think she's cool then you must be two of a kind by the way there was no lie detector sat through the whole trial unlike you who was living it up in jail! lol baby angel
Her Friend

San Bernardino, CA

#55 Aug 29, 2013
I actually can not believe some of these post. They disgust me! Who are you to judge her? Besides purple and GOTHOPE415, do any of you no her personally? I had the privilege to meet & spend a lot quality time with her while she was awaiting trail. She was sober, sorry, scared, etc. Did she do it? Yes. Was it deliberate, planned, or did she do it because she's evil? No! She reacted to a situation that was not her fault and because of the unfortunate life she was handed (abandonment, abuse, torture, etc...) her reaction was bad. She was a child who had to survive most of her life by herself. And truthfully, she is one of the kindest, compassionate, smart, giving person I have ever met. So until you have lived a day in her shoes or you become God, you have no room to judge her. Besides, Tiller had 3 sex abuse convictions. A rape & two for child molestation of his own daughters. And you judge her rather than him? Incredible!

Since: Aug 13

San Bernardino, CA

#56 Aug 29, 2013
Katie Gotcher wrote:
<quoted text>..........Hey i was just recently in jail with Sam, she did get convicted of voluntary manslaughter and is waiting to be sentenced. If you'd like to write her the address is P.O.Box 1388 carlsbad NM 88220 and u can send under any of the names and she will receive it
HI Katie, I have been trying to find Sam for quite a while. I also spent some time with her while she was on trail. I moved a lot in the past 2 yrs & have lost contact. Is she still in Grants? Do you have her inmate # so that i can write her? Thank you for your help!
Kgg

Carlsbad, NM

#57 Sep 1, 2013
Yea shes still in grants i dont think u need her inmate # just send it under britnee blair she will get it

Since: Aug 13

San Bernardino, CA

#58 Sep 1, 2013
Kgg wrote:
Yea shes still in grants i dont think u need her inmate # just send it under britnee blair she will get it
I appreciate your reply! I've been gone from there a while & didn't have anyone to ask. I'm glad there r people that
still care about her... Thank you!
TILLER71

Carlsbad, NM

#59 Sep 5, 2013
I think all of you need to shut your damn mouth about MY UNCLE kelly!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Artesia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scientists want more plutonium sent to WIPP 2 hr Sports fan 1
Little Italy - poor food 2 hr Sports fan 4
CYFD worker caught going 95 mph with kids in car 2 hr Sports fan 1
News Carlsbad campaign encourages people to take pic... 11 hr Jakeco 7
News CID worker charged for verbally assaulting pede... 12 hr sheryl 3
Felix Munoz Jr. (May '09) 18 hr bkah 6
Skylyr blue Hayes (Jun '13) 18 hr bkah 17
More from around the web

Artesia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE