Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

Eddy Villa was busted with 2 kilos of cocaine after selling to a undercover police officer. Two more people are going down also. Villa was charged with intent to distribute and a truck was seized. Why isn't this front page news it happened 3 days ago.
Ontheinside

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

That is four pounds of cocaine he has been doing this for years it's about time he is caught. Other people make a honest living while he sells cocaine out of his very nice home. Thanks task force!
Eason

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

Its about damn time that guy get busted he been selling that for years! Look at his home that man was unemployed for awhile and made but load of cash
terry

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

Ontheinside wrote:
That is four pounds of cocaine he has been doing this for years it's about time he is caught. Other people make a honest living while he sells cocaine out of his very nice home. Thanks task force!
almost 4.5 pounds.... lots os street value
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Ontheinside wrote:
Eddy Villa was busted with 2 kilos of cocaine after selling to a undercover police officer. Two more people are going down also. Villa was charged with intent to distribute and a truck was seized. Why isn't this front page news it happened 3 days ago.
""Why isn't this front page news it happened 3 days ago"".

Hell within 10 min, cell phones were buzzing all the drug dealers in Carlsbad Artesia loving new about it.

""Selling to a undercover police officer"

Carlsbad P.D. and Sheriff department has been infiltrated they have eyes and ears on the inside, I wonder how they kept the secret.

Drita222

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Thats b.s ! Carlsbad needs to know who these low life's are and where they live so we can keep our children and neighborhoods safe
jimmy

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Carlsbad Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
""Why isn't this front page news it happened 3 days ago"".
Hell within 10 min, cell phones were buzzing all the drug dealers in Carlsbad Artesia loving new about it.
""Selling to a undercover police officer"
Carlsbad P.D. and Sheriff department has been infiltrated they have eyes and ears on the inside, I wonder how they kept the secret.
no time....
researching an article about otera mesa
wow

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

Is he the one that lives off Chapman? Has a daughter named Veronica?
Tonyh

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

Yes wife is tutors
going down

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

wow wrote:
Is he the one that lives off Chapman? Has a daughter named Veronica?
that's the one his wife is Dolores aka Tooter Villapando Villa.....It's about time. daughter is 33yrs old and he's been selling all her life. Tooter would always say she wasn't worried cuz there was someone on the inside that would always warn them about potential bust...and she's not worried about losing house cuz they put it in someone elses name.....she's the greedy one who loved the drug money he's tried to go legit a couple of times but it was alway her who wanted more more more!!!! money and men! I say it's about time!
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

""she's the greedy one who loved the drug money""

She's not the only one, there are several more like her in Carlsbad, they are the leaders of his drug B.S. in Carlsbad.
where

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Eason wrote:
Its about damn time that guy get busted he been selling that for years! Look at his home that man was unemployed for awhile and made but load of cash
Where did he work before being unemployed? His name sounds familiar?
Lindsay

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

New Mexico hydraulics I believe
where

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Ty to Lindsay, it doesn't ring a bell.
Lindsay

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

They closed down last year off of canyon I used to work at the connection right by it
sarah

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

the Phillippies owned it, maybe that is why the Grand daughter is trouble
Scum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Eddy is scum selling to children and youth. He deserves to be locked up
wow

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

going down wrote:
<quoted text>that's the one his wife is Dolores aka Tooter Villapando Villa.....It's about time. daughter is 33yrs old and he's been selling all her life. Tooter would always say she wasn't worried cuz there was someone on the inside that would always warn them about potential bust...and she's not worried about losing house cuz they put it in someone elses name.....she's the greedy one who loved the drug money he's tried to go legit a couple of times but it was alway her who wanted more more more!!!! money and men! I say it's about time!
She was the one that got busted with Scott Branson and Bransons wife went after him with a gun!
Surprised

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Yes she is a hoochie who bossed Eddy around all the time. Poor guy never had a chance of being legit with her on his ass. Wonder what she'll do now?
Wow

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

He used to cheat on Tutors with Dari Lynn Wood. Dari Lynns husband mysteriously died and they lived right down the street from eddy. Hmm I always wondered.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of234
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Artesia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Artesia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••