First Prev
of 3
Next Last
A Girl

Columbia, MO

#44 Feb 27, 2013
Well this is the wrong place to go if you want to talk calmly.
wow

Carlsbad, NM

#45 Feb 27, 2013
MLE1 wrote:
<quoted text>OMG..lol, are you serious? Funny how you stated that I had all of these fathers to my 10 kids when I have 4 kids. I just laugh because you are too stupid. You just want every one else to be bipolar because you are. Yeah, i am just gonna have to burst your bipolar bubble, and let you know that I am not bipolar. lol. I have no personality disorder. You are the one who let everyone know your business being on Obsessed and starting the bipolar forum and the others. Well, I have to get back to searching for a 5-7 bedroom home that I PAY FOR! lol. How is Walmart? What, couldnt qualify to work at the mines or WIPP?
guess you never found that 5-7 bedroom house that you could pay for!
snickers

Jemez Springs, NM

#46 Feb 27, 2013
well!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#47 Feb 27, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text> guess you never found that 5-7 bedroom house that you could pay for!
Actually, I have found several that I can pay for. It just depends where I want to move to.
A Girl

Columbia, MO

#48 Feb 27, 2013
Yah um...
wow

Carlsbad, NM

#49 Feb 27, 2013
Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I have found several that I can pay for. It just depends where I want to move to.
Time to cut the cord that's attaching you to your mom. I'm sure your parents would love to love you and your kids from a far!
A Girl

Columbia, MO

#50 Feb 28, 2013
Ok...

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#51 Feb 28, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to cut the cord that's attaching you to your mom. I'm sure your parents would love to love you and your kids from a far!
I do not know what you are talking about for there is no cord attached to my mom and I am not explaining anything to you. You obviously do not know the situation with my life or anything. You being so sure is so wrong, lol. Funny with the BS you say and you are still a chickenshit. Oh well, it is your problem, not mine. I am sure you just think you are big and bad behind a name on the computer. Yeah, your momma taught you how to be a wuss and I would not be surprised if you got your ass kicked many times in school and that is why you are trying to be a cyber bully. lol, go get you some mental help or a lot!! Thanks for the laugh!!
A Girl

Columbia, MO

#52 Mar 1, 2013
Ya...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Artesia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL players not standing for national anthem th... 3 hr Gay Guy 51
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 5 hr Richies Cool Man ... 9,531
A midsummer night's breeze sparks a torrid love... 8 hr Frankenfool 13
Cavetown gets a starfucks.... 8 hr Frankenfool 50
What Sparked all of this Wed Maybe White Trash 33
isa agent Aug 14 None 17
Avalon Ranch, a new drug treatment center for C... Aug 14 Shane 39

Artesia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance