First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 17, 2012
Man I noticed a lot of people in Carlsbad that are Bipolar..Does a Bipolar discussion group exist around here..just curious..
MLE1

Hobbs, NM

#2 Jan 17, 2012
WhereRuMrFishy wrote:
Man I noticed a lot of people in Carlsbad that are Bipolar..Does a Bipolar discussion group exist around here..just curious..
Why, are you bipolar and cant cope?
cutiepie19

Hobbs, NM

#3 Jan 17, 2012
WhereRuMrFishy wrote:
ur bipolar haha
cutiepie19

Hobbs, NM

#4 Jan 17, 2012
whererufishy go find ur fish and stay in tx :)

Location hidden

#5 Jan 17, 2012
Ha ha fast replies!....I like it..yeah Bipolar and loving it..but not from Texas..

Location hidden

#6 Jan 17, 2012
Hey I think I'm handy capable somewhere but how do I copy texts and include them in my posts as you folks do?...I appreciate the sarcastic remarks it makes it fun..Thanks
Water Hauler

United States

#7 Jan 17, 2012
I am BP2 and no, there is no support group. It would be nice, though.

Location hidden

#8 Jan 17, 2012
Thx Water...okay
MLE1

Hobbs, NM

#9 Jan 18, 2012
WhereRuMrFishy wrote:
Ha ha fast replies!....I like it..yeah Bipolar and loving it..but not from Texas..
Yeah you would love being bipolar because it gives you an excuse to NOT cope with yourself or with life. You are a nut case....i feel sorry for Kayla.
MLE1

Hobbs, NM

#10 Jan 18, 2012
WhereRuMrFishy wrote:
Hey I think I'm handy capable somewhere but how do I copy texts and include them in my posts as you folks do?...I appreciate the sarcastic remarks it makes it fun..Thanks
what happened, is it hard to cheat on your wife here?
MLE1

Hobbs, NM

#11 Jan 18, 2012
cutiepie19 wrote:
whererufishy go find ur fish and stay in tx :)
the eff up is going back to LA in May! he likes to start shyt and a lot of it.
educated teacher

Carlsbad, NM

#12 Jan 18, 2012
MLE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
the eff up is going back to LA in May! he likes to start shyt and a lot of it.
are you bipolar too? a woman who lays on her back and pops 'em out like you do must be.
MLE1

Hobbs, NM

#14 Jan 18, 2012
texted
MLE1

Hobbs, NM

#15 Jan 18, 2012
educated teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
are you bipolar too? a woman who lays on her back and pops 'em out like you do must be.
Nope. But yeah, this loser is!!! I do not know what you are referring to as pops' em out..pops what out? Only thing I take out are IV's

Location hidden

#16 Jan 18, 2012
Thanks MLE..I appreciate your kind words..
MLE1

Hobbs, NM

#17 Jan 18, 2012
WhereRuMrFishy wrote:
Thanks MLE..I appreciate your kind words..
You called your own child who is what, 10 a loser and my kids a loser when you wrote about a Carlsbad loser. You wrote on here as if your family is from LA, when it is ONLY you that is from Cali. Why do you have a fake fb page? Is it because you start up shyt or part of your personality disorder? My cousin can do better than you as a husband, I think. Jason was a hell of a lot better. I have gained a lot of respect for Jason. Too bad Amy didnt stick with him.
MLE1

Hobbs, NM

#19 Jan 18, 2012
WhereRuMrFishy wrote:
Michele Putman...I won't play your childish Internet games..It's okay...We know you The whole town knows you..I won't air all your beyond profound personal info on here..Unless you want me too..I don't live at home with mommy...And the beyond embarrassing humiliating and disgraceful decisions you have made...and still make...I could go on and on and on but I'm not an evil cynic like you...Hows your kids?
People already know me on here. I have nothing to be embarrassed about. My kids are my business. I got my degrees and there is NOTHING bad about that. Try going to college and getting a real degree and a real job.

Location hidden

#20 Jan 18, 2012
To Educated Teacher....great point...I like your style..If your teaching our kids hats off to you!
MLE1

Hobbs, NM

#21 Jan 18, 2012
WhereRuMrFishy wrote:
To Educated Teacher....great point...I like your style..If your teaching our kids hats off to you!
OMG..lol, are you serious? Funny how you stated that I had all of these fathers to my 10 kids when I have 4 kids. I just laugh because you are too stupid. You just want every one else to be bipolar because you are. Yeah, i am just gonna have to burst your bipolar bubble, and let you know that I am not bipolar. lol. I have no personality disorder. You are the one who let everyone know your business being on Obsessed and starting the bipolar forum and the others. Well, I have to get back to searching for a 5-7 bedroom home that I PAY FOR! lol. How is Walmart? What, couldnt qualify to work at the mines or WIPP?
Think before you post

Carlsbad, NM

#22 Jan 18, 2012
MLE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG..lol, are you serious? Funny how you stated that I had all of these fathers to my 10 kids when I have 4 kids. I just laugh because you are too stupid. You just want every one else to be bipolar because you are. Yeah, i am just gonna have to burst your bipolar bubble, and let you know that I am not bipolar. lol. I have no personality disorder. You are the one who let everyone know your business being on Obsessed and starting the bipolar forum and the others. Well, I have to get back to searching for a 5-7 bedroom home that I PAY FOR! lol. How is Walmart? What, couldnt qualify to work at the mines or WIPP?
Seriously?? Do you not realize that the more you post the more ignorant you sound?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Artesia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey biff 2 hr Wallywld lot 1
Socially Sexually Frustrated People 4 hr Jakeco 10
Italian Villa Ristorante ready to expand to Cas... 8 hr Carlsbad Resident 9
how Rena Mlodecki as a fair and balanced publis... 8 hr Carlsbad Resident 8
Sutherland's Closing? 9 hr Carlsbad Resident 10
Take a stand for our children 17 hr Mom 1
CHS rapes Wed rapier ape 1
Artesia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web