Task force agents nab 2 'most wanted' fugitives

There are 21 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Jul 21, 2011, titled Task force agents nab 2 'most wanted' fugitives. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

Two of New Mexico's most wanted gang members have been arrested; one was taken into custody in Carlsbad with the help of the local task force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bob

Carlsbad, NM

#1 Jul 22, 2011
nm's two most wanted are wanted for parole violations. that don't seem right.
ps:heck of a job there parole board. give a yourselves another raise.
Carlsbad Resident

Lovington, NM

#2 Jul 22, 2011
bob wrote:
I just don't get it, they're always arresting the (( same brain-damaged drug babies )) over and over again on stupid little things like court violations, instead of what they really been up to.
And the drug task force here in Carlsbad never do anything about the real leaders and the real leaders are women that call all the shots here in Carlsbad.
There are 4 skank women here in Carlsbad, they are the leaders of the gangs and drug activity's and have Mexican cartel connections.
HAPPY VALLEY DUDE

United States

#3 Jul 22, 2011
bob wrote:
Why did you guys not put in the Argus about the fugitive from Albuquerque arrested on Harmon Lane in Happy Valley at the Rezas house two days ago.Are you guys trying to hide it.Just wondering.
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#5 Jul 22, 2011
HAPPY VALLEY DUDE wrote:
<quoted text> Why did you guys not put in the Argus about the fugitive from Albuquerque arrested on Harmon Lane in Happy Valley at the Rezas house two days ago.Are you guys trying to hide it.Just wondering.
the current Argus learn about certain things but refused to send it to Denver to have it printed into the newspaper. Something stinks on ice, I think there is some kind of gang connection or they're afraid.

There is certain gang drug activity they operate with immunity in Carlsbad I think something is real dirty with our law enforcement and certain city officials.
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#6 Jul 22, 2011
I knew something was up, all of the activity in my neighborhood just quit when quiet.

They probably heard something on the scanner that tipped them off.

Or the police department and drug task force have been infiltrated by the gangs and drug dealers, the gangs and dealers know exactly what's going down before happens.
mr man

Artesia, NM

#7 Jul 23, 2011
to the person who wrote the artical on santos ochoa u need to look into the case of his charge of battery were he was acuss of stabbing someone he was proven not guilty not guilty u get it dumasses he was violated because he was at that party an there was a crime there not for stabbing a person an he is not violent the task force and the artesia police dept are violent those are the people that should be put in a cell not santos ochoa
sir bundy

Carlsbad, NM

#8 Jul 23, 2011
mr man wrote:
to the person who wrote the artical on santos ochoa u need to look into the case of his charge of battery were he was acuss of stabbing someone he was proven not guilty not guilty u get it dumasses he was violated because he was at that party an there was a crime there not for stabbing a person an he is not violent the task force and the artesia police dept are violent those are the people that should be put in a cell not santos ochoa
WTF...was he your dope dealer??
sir bundy

Carlsbad, NM

#9 Jul 23, 2011
wtf
sir bundy

Carlsbad, NM

#10 Jul 23, 2011
whatthefuck
walter

Carlsbad, NM

#11 Jul 23, 2011
mr man wrote:
STFU, and quit defending scum, I am tired of all of the trash in this town, it's sad, Carlsbad has so much to offer. I wish all of you wanna be gangsters would get the fuck out of my town, and take all of the wet-backs with you. This a way of life for you cock-roaches. Go get a job and BE A REAL MAN. I wish we could hunt these pieces of shyt down and exterminate their dumb-azzes.
carlsbad

Brainerd, MN

#12 Jul 23, 2011
"STFU, and quit defending scum, I am tired of all of the trash in this town, it's sad, Carlsbad has so much to offer. I wish all of you wanna be gangsters would get the **** out of my town, and take all of the wet-backs with you. This a way of life for you ****-roaches. Go get a job and BE A REAL MAN. I wish we could hunt these pieces of shyt down and exterminate their dumb-****." spoken like one of carlsbad's finest keep protecting and serving officer walter
walter

Carlsbad, NM

#13 Jul 23, 2011
carlsbad wrote:
"STFU, and quit defending scum, I am tired of all of the trash in this town, it's sad, Carlsbad has so much to offer. I wish all of you wanna be gangsters would get the **** out of my town, and take all of the wet-backs with you. This a way of life for you ****-roaches. Go get a job and BE A REAL MAN. I wish we could hunt these pieces of shyt down and exterminate their dumb-****." spoken like one of carlsbad's finest keep protecting and serving officer walter
Wrong, I am just a person fed up with the low life people who think that they are "gangstas". They are a drain on society .
Hmmm Resident

Hobbs, NM

#14 Jul 24, 2011
The gangs and dealers know exactly what's going down before happens.

“Copeland”

Since: Mar 09

Loving, Carlsbad

#15 Jul 24, 2011
I want the gossip on who the skanky-stanky broads are that are runnin the drug dealin show in C-bad! Are they runnin Artesia too? Tell us more!! Do they have skanky-stanky girl cat-fights when someone sells on their turf? Put out hits on the competition? LMAO!
Lucky

Carlsbad, NM

#16 Jul 24, 2011
What's really funny is how the task force ever found these guys. They usually can't find their own butts with both hands!
Ex Record Editor

United States

#17 Jul 25, 2011
It's always a shock when someone gets arrested with ties to Roswell for drug charges.

I mean it's such a stand up city with so much going for it.(snicker)

Any community that could hang its future on UFOs...I mean who could top that? And it's such a long term benefit.

If everyone still had dial telephones and got home milk bottle delivery, Roswell would be cutting edge.(lol)

Maybe the locals could sober up Poe Corn and get him to write a puff piece to be published in the Record, read by less than 10,000. That would make a difference, huh?

In the meantime, just enjoy Memory Lane...it's a safe haven...and so easy, too.
ghost

Dallas, TX

#18 Jul 25, 2011
Dont forget to take the white trash tweekers also!
sir bundy

Carlsbad, NM

#19 Jul 25, 2011
ghost wrote:
hey, lets leave those fine white folks outta this!
walter

Carlsbad, NM

#20 Jul 25, 2011
ghost wrote:
Take them all. Wish we had a legal hunting season on tweekers, it doesn't matter to me what color they are,trash is trash.
frustrated

Hobbs, NM

#21 Jul 25, 2011
I was just at the Allsop's at Canyon and Canal getting gas there was this gang member pulled up right beside me I know him he lives across the street from me he has never worked a day in his life he deals drugs and the police know about him I know this for a fact.
he pulls out this wad of money about 3 inches thick look like 20s and 50s he hands a $50 bill to one of the guys riding with him to pay for the gas.
He'll probably read about this and get all pissed off at me, but I don't care drug business is booming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Artesia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is David Munoz (Aug '11) Tue IDIOT 17
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Tue lance shriver 8,689
Ireland Made History Today! Mon just sayin 7
News WIPP seeks public comment for community relatio... May 24 Tom 3
News 17 people indicted in alleged meth-trafficking ... (Dec '11) May 23 monique rogers 32
construction May 22 just sayin 4
bandidos mc (Feb '13) May 21 Frito Bandito 145
More from around the web

Artesia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]