Eddy County child support delinquents owe $536k

Aug 21, 2012 Full story: Carlsbad Current-Argus 26

Parents with an active bench warrant for failure to pay child support can avoid arrest if they pay their bonds this week.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DLS

Artesia, NM

#1 Aug 22, 2012
Dirty little secret: Child support won't take up your case against indian fathers living on the reservation.

Also, mothers who owe: Even if there is a judgement against you to pay child support to Dads, all you got'ta do is fake that you're 'emotionally challenged'(like show me a woman who AIN'T) and qualify for Social Security benefits, and INSTANTLY you are exempt for child support enforcement.

White Men, you still got'ta pay or go to jail like always, suckers.
local guy

Hobbs, NM

#2 Aug 22, 2012
DLS wrote:
Dirty little secret: Child support won't take up your case against indian fathers living on the reservation.
Also, mothers who owe: Even if there is a judgement against you to pay child support to Dads, all you got'ta do is fake that you're 'emotionally challenged'(like show me a woman who AIN'T) and qualify for Social Security benefits, and INSTANTLY you are exempt for child support enforcement.
White Men, you still got'ta pay or go to jail like always, suckers.
That's true! But hey, if you're a drunken/disabled bum who doesn't work like many local white men, then you too can collect disability and be exempt!
GREEN GO

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Aug 22, 2012
local guy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true! But hey, if you're a drunken/disabled bum who doesn't work like many local white men, then you too can collect disability and be exempt!
no kidding, also those whiteys like to panhandle alot, if it wasnt for us hispanics doing there hard labor work they would be S.O.L.
DLS

Artesia, NM

#4 Aug 22, 2012
Say GREEN GO, Could you just jiggle that battery cable on the back of my scooter there, buddy? Thanks for helping out a Crimean War Vet here. Buy a flag?
local guy

Hobbs, NM

#5 Aug 22, 2012
GREEN GO wrote:
<quoted text>no kidding, also those whiteys like to panhandle alot, if it wasnt for us hispanics doing there hard labor work they would be S.O.L.
That's true, whites don't like to work and prefer disability. It's us minorities that keep America going!! There's nothing trashier than white trash!!!
local guy

Hobbs, NM

#6 Aug 22, 2012
DLS wrote:
Say GREEN GO, Could you just jiggle that battery cable on the back of my scooter there, buddy? Thanks for helping out a Crimean War Vet here. Buy a flag?
Get a real job you gringo bum!
DLS

Artesia, NM

#7 Aug 22, 2012
So we agree. Listen, about those Democratic National Convention tickets we're scalping, I'll trade you my 17th row B-E for a Charlie Rangal signed 54th row ticket plus a pint' o Rye.
local guy

Hobbs, NM

#8 Aug 22, 2012
DLS wrote:
So we agree. Listen, about those Democratic National Convention tickets we're scalping, I'll trade you my 17th row B-E for a Charlie Rangal signed 54th row ticket plus a pint' o Rye.
Glad you agree that whites are worthless and lazy drunks! There's hope for you yet! lol
DLS

Artesia, NM

#9 Aug 22, 2012
local guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you agree that whites are worthless and lazy drunks! There's hope for you yet! lol
Ta Da. With 4 short posts I get CYFD to come clean.

Here it is again: "Glad you agree that whites are worthless and lazy drunks! There's hope for you yet! lol"
DLS

Artesia, NM

#10 Aug 22, 2012
You guys who got your driver's licenses taken for child support arrears and you thought the game was rigged against you? Well wonder no more with this is a classic quote, "Glad you agree that whites are worthless and lazy drunks! There's hope for you yet! lol"

Social worker mice will play when there's a keyboard for they.
The Saint

Houston, TX

#11 Aug 22, 2012
DLS wrote:
<quoted text>
Here it is again: "Glad you agree that whites are worthless and lazy drunks! There's hope for you yet! lol"
I'd be willing to bet your last taco that your money comes from a white person!
Even If your boss is a beto, his pay comes from a white person too!
Mexicans can't be the chief!
You are the lil Indians.
Sorry....
Local guy

Hobbs, NM

#12 Aug 22, 2012
DLS wrote:
<quoted text>
Post again when you're sober! Pinche boracho!
Local guy

Hobbs, NM

#13 Aug 22, 2012
DLS wrote:
You guys who got your driver's licenses taken for child support arrears and you thought the game was rigged against you? Well wonder no more with this is a classic quote, "Glad you agree that whites are worthless and lazy drunks! There's hope for you yet! lol"
Social worker mice will play when there's a keyboard for they.
LOL sounds like someone is a dead-beat dad...but then again you have no worries because you're probably getting disability and too much of a drunk or tweeker to work! You can safely dodge your child support, you bum!
local guy

Hobbs, NM

#14 Aug 22, 2012
The Saint wrote:
<quoted text>I'd be willing to bet your last taco that your money comes from a white person!
Even If your boss is a beto, his pay comes from a white person too!
Mexicans can't be the chief!
You are the lil Indians.
Sorry....
And the whites money comes from the working minorities of this country! Sorry, but whites are to lazy to work! One Mexican can do the work of three whites...if you can find a white that works that is!lol
The Saint

Houston, TX

#15 Aug 22, 2012
local guy wrote:
<quoted text>
And the whites money comes from the working minorities of this country! Sorry, but whites are to lazy to work! One Mexican can do the work of three whites...if you can find a white that works that is!lol
Hahahaha!!!
So you just made my point!
White people are the chiefs, and mexicans are the little Indians..
Always will be too!
At least you know your place.
Lol!!!!
GREEN GO

Carlsbad, NM

#16 Aug 22, 2012
if you notice , the city workers, like for instance a water leak down town, there will be 5 whiteys looking down in to a hole, and 2 mexicans digging, it happens all the time,
local guy

Hobbs, NM

#17 Aug 22, 2012
The Saint wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha!!!
So you just made my point!
White people are the chiefs, and mexicans are the little Indians..
Always will be too!
At least you know your place.
Lol!!!!
So I guess you feel no shame in living off welfare and disability while Mexicans work to support your lazy fat white asses! At least we know our place isn't the welfare or disability lines! lol
local guy

Hobbs, NM

#18 Aug 22, 2012
GREEN GO wrote:
if you notice , the city workers, like for instance a water leak down town, there will be 5 whiteys looking down in to a hole, and 2 mexicans digging, it happens all the time
Like I said, one Mexican can do the work of several whites. It's just that Mexicans take pride in their work and have a strong work ethic. Whites are lazy or disabled and don't know what work is!
The Saint

Houston, TX

#19 Aug 22, 2012
local guy wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess you feel no shame in living off welfare and disability while Mexicans work to support your lazy fat white asses! At least we know our place isn't the welfare or disability lines! lol
Hahaha!!
If not for white people who would hand you your checks, and point you In the right direction, and tell you to get to work!?
You are hilarious, and can't figure out when you are being Insulted...?
You ever heard the term work smart, not hard???
Yeah, I didn't think so....
Hehehe!!!!
GREEN GO

Carlsbad, NM

#20 Aug 22, 2012
The Saint wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha!!
If not for white people who would hand you your checks, and point you In the right direction, and tell you to get to work!?
You are hilarious, and can't figure out when you are being Insulted...?
You ever heard the term work smart, not hard???
Yeah, I didn't think so....
Hehehe!!!!
you gringo,s sweat is so rare, that if you ever did , it would cure cancer.also every time you here the word manual labor, you think of manuel mexicano.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Artesia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City urged to switch to once-a-week trash pick-up 1 hr hope not 11
Carlsbad New Mexico's Hospital 1 hr judie 21
Bannister Plumbing - Charges for just an Estimate 2 hr sally 6
City Council to vote on union contract. Wed sad 6
EBT Card will buy GASOLINE (May '12) Tue Transgender Tim 161
New Nurse Practioner Sophia Villalobos Tue pollard 2
Grafitti at Magistrate Court Building on Canal St Mar 24 readthearticle 14
Artesia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web