Carlsbad, NM police Union requests Ma...

Carlsbad, NM police Union requests Mayors Resignation

Posted in the Artesia Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Carlsbad Observer

Carlsbad, NM

#1 Mar 8, 2013
In a press release today the union voted no confidence in Mayor Dale Janway. Carlsbad, NM. More to follow.. Maybe the current Argus might cover the story.... don't hold your breath.
Erm

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Mar 8, 2013
why?
Carlsbad Resident

Lovington, NM

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Erm wrote:
why?
What I could gather something to do about a accident a citation and a lawsuit, this has been festering for a long time now, and it blew up what a mess.
BROTHER AT ARMS

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Mar 8, 2013
I vote no confidence in the INEPT CPD, a bunch of young, demanding, over powering, wanting to get anybody type of cops, thys need real training and not just ride alongs. I have met 1 that was actually a nice guy, I got a warning for doing 46 in a 45. shall we talk about the detectives now?
where

Artesia, NM

#5 Mar 8, 2013
and after that they can cover the story regarding Haliburton's sweet deal with the city and their guaranteed access to city water.
Erm

Carlsbad, NM

#6 Mar 8, 2013
someone should link the press release. Does the union have a web page?
Scandalous

Carlsbad, NM

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Erm wrote:
someone should link the press release. Does the union have a web page?
I'm sure the union will post it. They better be careful not to interfere with the state police investigation.

I guess the mayor started to "feel the power." I have been told he was getting pretty emperor-like at City Hall.
Burning Blade

Carlsbad, NM

#8 Mar 8, 2013
He's BEEN acting the part since he took office.
Erm

Carlsbad, NM

#9 Mar 9, 2013
Still non specified at this time. Hopefully, this claim was legit. and not some union bartering tactic.

Not saying that it is, that was just my first thought.
sir bundy

Carlsbad, NM

#10 Mar 9, 2013
we should have elected martin mills!
Burning Blade

Carlsbad, NM

#11 Mar 9, 2013
Disagree with me all you like. The truth hurts.
infoitur

Carlsbad, NM

#12 Mar 9, 2013
Burning Blade wrote:
Disagree with me all you like. The truth hurts.
is this an internet topix rumor????

i see no facts
If they public only knew

Carlsbad, NM

#13 Mar 9, 2013
If the public had a clue of what this mayor has pulled... he would be out tomorrow.
tip of the iceberg
If they public only knew

Carlsbad, NM

#14 Mar 9, 2013
infoitur wrote:
<quoted text>
is this an internet topix rumor????
i see no facts
No rumor... it's being investigated by the state. As usual the Current Argus is WAY behind the curve. Likely to be reported by some Alb. TV station or the Journal before here.
walter

Hobbs, NM

#15 Mar 9, 2013
The cpd and the union are worthless. The citizens of Carlsbad should ask the police and union to step down,WHAT A JOKE THEY ARE. Have they ever solved a murder in this town?
If the public only knew

Carlsbad, NM

#16 Mar 9, 2013
walter wrote:
The cpd and the union are worthless. The citizens of Carlsbad should ask the police and union to step down,WHAT A JOKE THEY ARE. Have they ever solved a murder in this town?
Whatever you think of the police... this is about unethical and illegal activity of the Mayor... don't divert from the real issue by attacking CPD.

PS... the last murder was solved in less than 48 hours
infoitur

Carlsbad, NM

#17 Mar 9, 2013
If the public only knew wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you think of the police... this is about unethical and illegal activity of the Mayor... don't divert from the real issue by attacking CPD.
PS... the last murder was solved in less than 48 hours
if u know this story, then tell it....
Carlsbad Resident

Carlsbad, NM

#18 Mar 9, 2013
If the public only knew wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you think of the police... this is about unethical and illegal activity of the Mayor... don't divert from the real issue by attacking CPD.
PS... the last murder was solved in less than 48 hours
Hmmmmmm This is about "Unethical and illegal" activity of the Mayor.
walter

Hobbs, NM

#19 Mar 9, 2013
If the public only knew wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you think of the police... this is about unethical and illegal activity of the Mayor... don't divert from the real issue by attacking CPD.
PS... the last murder was solved in less than 48 hours
You seem to have all the answers,so which officer are you married to? The police in this town can only write traffic tickets and harass teenagers.If you only knew the truth,I could write a book about the B.S. that goes on with our "city's finest". They would know an honest days work if it hit them in the face. Most of them screw each-others wives when the other is on duty, bunch of little punks. I would like to see any of them last a week in L.A.
walter

Hobbs, NM

#20 Mar 9, 2013
BROTHER AT ARMS wrote:
I vote no confidence in the INEPT CPD, a bunch of young, demanding, over powering, wanting to get anybody type of cops, thys need real training and not just ride alongs. I have met 1 that was actually a nice guy, I got a warning for doing 46 in a 45. shall we talk about the detectives now?
Agreed.The people posting in support of the CPD are most likely married to or screwing around with an officer. These cops around here are wanna-be, just like the so called little gang bangers. EF EM ALL !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Artesia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You are a over the road truck driver, None. 1 hr Frankenfool 122
News Nuclear waste storage concerns expressed 1 hr Hombre 3
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 11 hr Tinman 12,020
The lot lizard that posts like a man. 13 hr Frankenfool 6
Hey anyone here likes to give a hand job or ora... 16 hr Oasis 13
Dr. Frankenfool, Proctologist 17 hr Oasis 5
News Carlsbad student plans Stand for Second walkout 18 hr Jakeco 66

Artesia Jobs

Personal Finance

Artesia Mortgages