Jaime Martinez and Jennifer Dorado

Jaime Martinez and Jennifer Dorado

Posted in the Artesia Forum

Hmmm

Carlsbad, NM

#1 Apr 21, 2011
What ever happened to there court case? I never heard anything else about this..
jenna

United States

#2 Apr 17, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
What ever happened to there court case? I never heard anything else about this..
she is out he's still got years
curious

United States

#3 Apr 18, 2012
What did they do?
jenna

United States

#4 Apr 23, 2012
Got busted with drugs
nonya

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Apr 25, 2012
Yall don't even knoe jaime got 9 years and Jennifer is not out she got 5 years
Jenna

United States

#6 Jul 8, 2012
nonya wrote:
Yall don't even knoe jaime got 9 years and Jennifer is not out she got 5 years
you don't know what your talking about Jennifer has been out since nov 2011 she's at home now
Roswell

United States

#7 Aug 20, 2012
Jenna wrote:
<quoted text> you don't know what your talking about Jennifer has been out since nov 2011 she's at home now
Jennifer is such a beautiful person I liver her with all my heart always and forever
FYI

United States

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Roswell wrote:
<quoted text> Jennifer is such a beautiful person I liver her with all my heart always and forever
She is a PSYCHOPATH! She is a SNITCH!!!!!! She needs HELP!!
Jenna

United States

#9 Apr 22, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a PSYCHOPATH! She is a SNITCH!!!!!! She needs HELP!!
lmfao PSychopath maybe SNITCH never that !!!! Post all the lies you can i got my paperwork come see me!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Artesia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 18 min Richies Cool Man ... 12,064
None is local Hero in Carlsbad NM Topix with 14... 2 hr Oasis 14
Hey anyone here likes to give a hand job or ora... 2 hr Smelly_Kat 24
News Nuclear waste storage concerns expressed 4 hr Oasis 16
Dr. Frankenfool, Proctologist 4 hr Smelly_Kat 25
Frankenfool blast o rama 5 hr Smelly_Kat 23
I should have been qb in 1973 5 hr Smelly_Kat 14

Artesia Jobs

Personal Finance

Artesia Mortgages