now the rest should follow

now the rest should follow

Posted in the Artesia Forum

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Mar 26, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/north-dakota-governor-s...

Yay!! Finally a woman who has morals. If these stupid women want to get abortions because there are no such things as accidental pregnancies, then they need to get their female organs taken out. There is a disorder of abortion addiction as well.
NMSU-C Cutie

Hobbs, NM

#2 Mar 26, 2013
Lady, you really do have issues! Get help!

Location hidden

#3 Mar 26, 2013
NMSU-C Cutie wrote:
Lady, you really do have issues! Get help!
Just because I do not believe in abortion does not mean I have issues. Prove that I have issues.
quack

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>Just because I do not believe in abortion does not mean I have issues. Prove that I have issues.
Too bad your mom didn't believe!

Location hidden

#5 Mar 27, 2013
quack wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad your mom didn't believe!
You are a survivor of abortion you effing naphthna.
scottie

United States

#6 Mar 27, 2013
Abortion is murder . No matter how you look at it. Some people thi k its ok if the girl was raped. But even then you shouldnt. Were only human. We have no right to decide who lives or dies.were not God who are we to make that choice?
hmm...

Ruidoso, NM

#7 Mar 27, 2013
Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>You are a survivor of abortion you effing naphthna.
Naphthna?

Location hidden

#8 Mar 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="hmm..."]<quo ted text>
Naphthna?[/QUOTE]

Naphtha. Not sure how the n got in it. Typing too fast.
What is She Thinking

Jemez Springs, NM

#9 Mar 28, 2013
Michelewith1l wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/north-da kota-governor-signs-heartbeat- abortion-ban-165447884.html
Yay!! Finally a woman who has morals. If these stupid women want to get abortions because there are no such things as accidental pregnancies, then they need to get their female organs taken out. There is a disorder of abortion addiction as well.
Crazy has reached a new level. Abortion addiction. No accidental pregnancies.
You really have reached a euphoric stage of craziness clouded by your putrid brain juices.
Do you have a name for this disorder yet?(the abortion one, no your personal one) If it does exist I will presume that it is very rare.
While you enjoy your fantasy research as a mad scientist so well, please do look up accidental pregnancies. It is common knowledge that all forms of birth control are not 100% foolproof. A doctor will tell you this openly that there is a minute chance of pregnancy even with most vigorous precautions. I would call that an accidental pregnancy.
Although I do not condone abortion, I do not condemn those who choose to condemn themselves.
Your wackiness begs for attention positive or negative. If you could for once just present your opinion with valid points minus craziness perhaps you will find people who would like to debate with you.
Whereas most often you find yourself at the mercy of those much smarter than you.
With your history unfortunatley for you this is a game you will never win.
Why not just come on here and act mature and present your opinions in a manner where you don't open yourself for repeated arguments?
Sincerely,
The Smart End of the Stick

Location hidden

#10 Mar 28, 2013
What is She Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy has reached a new level. Abortion addiction. No accidental pregnancies.
You really have reached a euphoric stage of craziness clouded by your putrid brain juices.
Do you have a name for this disorder yet?(the abortion one, no your personal one) If it does exist I will presume that it is very rare.
While you enjoy your fantasy research as a mad scientist so well, please do look up accidental pregnancies. It is common knowledge that all forms of birth control are not 100% foolproof. A doctor will tell you this openly that there is a minute chance of pregnancy even with most vigorous precautions. I would call that an accidental pregnancy.
Although I do not condone abortion, I do not condemn those who choose to condemn themselves.
Your wackiness begs for attention positive or negative. If you could for once just present your opinion with valid points minus craziness perhaps you will find people who would like to debate with you.
Whereas most often you find yourself at the mercy of those much smarter than you.
With your history unfortunatley for you this is a game you will never win.
Why not just come on here and act mature and present your opinions in a manner where you don't open yourself for repeated arguments?
Sincerely,
The Smart End of the Stick
I have never had an abortion. I dont kill humans. Yes, there is an abortion addiction illness. I am not trying to win any game for there has to be a game to try to win. Too bad you are not educated.
Shuddup Michele

Jemez Springs, NM

#11 Apr 28, 2013
Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never had an abortion. I dont kill humans. Yes, there is an abortion addiction illness. I am not trying to win any game for there has to be a game to try to win. Too bad you are not educated.
Shut up already don't you have anything to do? Are you really that alone and bored. Take your kids for a walk, take them to a movie, do something besides running back and forth to computer to see if something has been written about you. You are a pitiful person, you really are, whether you care or not, you're just plain pitiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Artesia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
old cavern highway myrna seems to have snapped 10 min Hardworking 39
Old fat mexican shoots fiance dead after she se... 33 min Frankenfool 2 36
The United States of Russia 1 hr Hardworking 11
They say children are starving in Carlsbad 2 hr Hardworking 8
Adult video (Sep '10) 4 hr Heather 20
i should have been qb 14 hr snarky anarchy 7
oops 17 hr None 9

Artesia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance