Loving Highway

Canjilon, NM

#1 Mar 30, 2013
Anyone know what happened on the Loving Highway?
who-lee-o

Espanola, NM

#2 Mar 30, 2013
People were driving from Loving to Carlsbad,and also from Carlsbad to Loving,it is a 2 way Highway, some may have been driving to Pecos,or from Pecos. Does that help?
Loving Highway

Canjilon, NM

#3 Mar 30, 2013
who-lee-o wrote:
People were driving from Loving to Carlsbad,and also from Carlsbad to Loving,it is a 2 way Highway, some may have been driving to Pecos,or from Pecos. Does that help?
There has to be at least one dork who answers with a stupid answer. I suppose I should be MORE SPECIFIC for you.

I was told that the highway was blocked off, firetrucks, ambulances, lots of police.

Simpleton move on and let the adults chat.
Jen

Clovis, NM

#4 Mar 30, 2013
Loving Highway wrote:
Anyone know what happened on the Loving Highway?
Yes, this morning there was an accident involving a 16 year old boy sitting in the back of a pick up truck. He was ejected from the vehicle. Not sure if there was a death or not.

Second accident occured on Ferguson and the highway. An 80 year old women pulled out in front of a gray ford and she did not make it.

Prayers to the families!
shorty

United States

#5 Mar 30, 2013
I was told a car wreck lost control and one was air lifted to lubbock
Jen

Clovis, NM

#6 Mar 31, 2013
I am not sure about that. I have not heard anything like that. The information I posted earlier was given to me by a local sheriff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Artesia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
oops 22 min None 5
Old fat mexican shoots fiance dead after she se... 6 hr None 30
The United States of Russia 7 hr None 5
old cavern highway myrna seems to have snapped 7 hr None 30
eddy co tax hike 21 hr Hardworking 5
Carlsbad COPS Thu Hardworking 14
Babe Thu Despicable Me 4

Artesia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance