Presha Herdt

Hobbs, NM

#1 Dec 1, 2012
The Presha that is in the obituitary, is she the same presha suspected of murder in the Journey case?
Anonymous

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Dec 2, 2012
Presha Herdt wrote:
The Presha that is in the obituitary, is she the same presha suspected of murder in the Journey case?
YES
Steve Perry

Artesia, NM

#3 Dec 2, 2012
'Wonder who's crying now...'
wonder

Hobbs, NM

#4 Dec 2, 2012
if she died of AIDS, Hepatitis, STD, cancer or all of them.
Kharma

Lovington, NM

#5 Dec 2, 2012
Kharma is a beotch
Yall speakin in tongues

Carlsbad, NM

#6 Dec 3, 2012
For those of us who aren't familiar...elaborate?
Kharma

Hobbs, NM

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Years ago one of the Journey boys went missing. Allegedly this lady and one of her friends killed him. Stories went wild about what they did to him and how they thought it was funny and what they did with his body and where and how they buried his body. Not sure if this is a cold case or if it was solved or even true.
KKKARMAA

Hobbs, NM

#8 Dec 3, 2012
They found him at the bottom of the Pecos River. I'm a close friend of the family. His murderer was never found, although we all know who it was. They didn't find his body till a couple years after he had went missing.
Kharma

Hobbs, NM

#9 Dec 3, 2012
KKKARMAA wrote:
They found him at the bottom of the Pecos River. I'm a close friend of the family. His murderer was never found, although we all know who it was. They didn't find his body till a couple years after he had went missing.
Which brother was it?
Who

Hobbs, NM

#10 Dec 3, 2012
KKKARMAA wrote:
Was the original poster correct? was this lady Presha a suspect? and why is that they never found his killer?
news

Lovington, NM

#11 Dec 3, 2012
wonder wrote:
if she died of AIDS, Hepatitis, STD, cancer or all of them.
Was she in the orbituaries?
Anonymous

Carlsbad, NM

#12 Dec 3, 2012
She was in the papers and his name ws either Donny or Danny and he was also blind! She did this to someone who couldn't fight back! May she rest in hell!
It Was

Hobbs, NM

#13 Dec 3, 2012
onlyMsJ wrote:
She was in the papers and his name ws either Donny or Danny and he was also blind! She did this to someone who couldn't fight back! May she rest in hell!
It was Danny, I know Donnie is still alive. I remember that guy, he was a good guy.
What a horrible thing to do.
a friend

United States

#14 Dec 4, 2012
I was a good friend with danny...he was cool. I miss drinking a beer with him...hanging out at dairy queen north...wow..thinking about him makes me think about stuff like...free parking...lil ozzy...flash baker...max trixi..wow!
DQNorth

Hobbs, NM

#15 Dec 4, 2012
a friend wrote:
I was a good friend with danny...he was cool. I miss drinking a beer with him...hanging out at dairy queen north...wow..thinking about him makes me think about stuff like...free parking...lil ozzy...flash baker...max trixi..wow!
I miss that place and to think she did this is horrible. I am friends with Lil' Ozzy. Yeah, free parking. I bet I know you.
Richard Nixon

Phoenix, AZ

#16 Dec 4, 2012
just a quick question; if so many people knew who the suspects were, why didnt anyone say anything?
Rott in Hell

Carlsbad, NM

#17 Dec 5, 2012
I know the Jurney family..Denise, Houston and Donnie are all wonderful people. I know this is not closure for them but at least they know that she will Rott in Hell for what was done to Danny. Lord knows the have been through hell. So true KARMA is a bitch in this case...Staight to hell Bitch!
KKKARMAA

Hobbs, NM

#18 Dec 5, 2012
Presha was a suspect in the case. This town really needs to re-evaluate thier justice system.
KHARMA

Hobbs, NM

#19 Dec 5, 2012
How did Danny die? I heard lots of horrible stories about videotapes, showers, mocking, abuse, just really bad things.
I can't believe they could never pin her for this. Who was the other girl involved in this atrocity?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Artesia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new strip club! (Dec '11) 1 hr just sayin 222
David Lopez arrested for sexual assault on two ... 1 hr Sarah 3
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 5 hr GOPearcer 8,537
March to FLETC in support of undocumented immig... 11 hr gulf 210
How a Republican Stays Afloat in a Hispanic-Maj... 12 hr gulf 3
Cavemen look to rebound vs. Deming 14 hr Lol 11
Artesia's criminal element (Jul '08) Sep 13 broncos69 52
•••
•••
•••