Another Illegal Alien Kills Local Cit...

Another Illegal Alien Kills Local Citizen

Posted in the Artesia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
reporting

Los Angeles, CA

#1 May 18, 2013
Long Beach police identified a woman killed in a hit and run crash Wednesday morning at Carson Street and Clark Avenue near Long Beach City College.
Elane Logay, 47, of Long Beach, was a mother of two children, and reportedly a part-time math teacher at Santa Ana City College.
Police arrested Mario Palafox, 21, of Bellflower, shortly after the 11:15 a.m. crash. He had fled the scene on foot, but was arrested near the auditorium of LBCC a short time later.
Palafox was driving a 1992 Lexus west on Carson Street when it collided with three cars stopped in a line in the left turn bay of westbound Carson, said Sgt. Aaron Eaton of the Long Beach Police Department.
Logay was driving a Toyota Supra, which was the first car hit, police said. The Supra collided with a 2005 Scion TC, and the Scion hit a 2007 Ford Mustang.
Palafox, who was reportedly speeding and did not have a license, was arrested on suspicion of vehicular homicide, felony hit-and-run and being an unlicensed driver.
Palafox was taken to a hospital for treatment of moderate injuries.

http://www.presstelegram.com/breakingnews/ci_...
deport

Los Angeles, CA

#2 May 18, 2013
Now THAT is one nasty accident. I guess Obama will say that if he had white children, they'd look just like the ones this poor woman left behind, or something equally insane.

He's failed to secure our borders, he's been in over his head from the get-go, betrayed the spirit of our constitution, if not willfully violated it, and needs to be impeached before he does any more damage.
Dan Salazar

Seal Beach, CA

#3 May 18, 2013
We must accept this as our just desserts. Californians are unpatriotic cowards and fools who elected freaks who enticed the millions of illegals to flood in and ignore our laws.
Omar

Long Beach, CA

#4 May 18, 2013
It is a similar emotion we get in Yemen when a drone kills our people.
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#5 May 18, 2013
So Cal, has been transformed into what appears to be a third-world cesspool, smiler to Mexico. If you are vocal and transparent with the pure truth regarding these illegal Mexican criminals, you are called a racist. These illegal Mexican swine, refuse to assimilate with our American culture and obey the laws of our land. Illegal Mexicans, have absolutely no allegiance to "The United States"...There true allegiance will always be to Mexico. In addition, they have devastated and drained Californians social services (welfare) and have stolen services and resources from Americans. Illegal Mexicans need to be deported!!!
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#6 May 18, 2013
deport wrote:
Now THAT is one nasty accident. I guess Obama will say that if he had white children, they'd look just like the ones this poor woman left behind, or something equally insane.
He's failed to secure our borders, he's been in over his head from the get-go, betrayed the spirit of our constitution, if not willfully violated it, and needs to be impeached before he does any more damage.
Exactly...Obama, is willing to open the borders and let these illegal Mexicans invade America. We will get to pay even more taxes to accommodate these illegal swine.
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#7 May 18, 2013
Dan Salazar wrote:
We must accept this as our just desserts. Californians are unpatriotic cowards and fools who elected freaks who enticed the millions of illegals to flood in and ignore our laws.
And the worst part of your "Quote" is, it is only going to get worse. There is no end in sight to the liberalism that has devastated California. Get ready to pay even higher taxis to the illegal aliens and Unions...
sad

Los Angeles, CA

#8 May 18, 2013
I'd like to see Mayor Foster, Suja Lowenthal, Robert Garcia look those children in the face, and tell them this is the price they have to pay to allow mexicans to "have a better life" here in the US. That it's part of having a sanctuary city that makes it possible, and they'll find a new mommy.

I suspect they won't, because they're likely evil, horrible people who's souls died a long time ago.
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#9 May 19, 2013
The fact of the mater is...It is illegal to enter "The United States" illegally from Mexico. The law is the law, and it needs to be enforced. Plain and simple...If you chose, not to obey the law, there are consequences. We are a land of laws. Unlike, Mexico.
Dane Thorsen

Seal Beach, CA

#10 May 19, 2013
sad wrote:
I'd like to see Mayor Foster, Suja Lowenthal, Robert Garcia look those children in the face, and tell them this is the price they have to pay to allow mexicans to "have a better life" here in the US. That it's part of having a sanctuary city that makes it possible, and they'll find a new mommy.
I suspect they won't, because they're likely evil, horrible people who's souls died a long time ago.
No one accused LB of electing quality, pro citizen, fair Union pay politicians. No one accused LB of being smart enough to handle self government. For some bizarro reason LB prefers to elect politicians who don't have our own families best interests at heart.
teacher

Los Angeles, CA

#11 May 23, 2013
sad wrote:
Right now, Democrats are wrestling with cognitive dissonance like they haven't since the civil war, when they would rather die than admit slavery was wrong.
I think being a democrat is genetic. There's something askew in the gene pool that forces them to make emotional decisions, then try to justify it in the face of overwhelming reality.
If you're not a democrat, it's like living with a severely neurotic wife who keeps 20 credit cards in her wallet, and enjoys making scenes in public places when she doesn't get her way.
Perhaps their defeat in the civil war created a collective PTSD syndrome, and we're trying to deal with people who should be collectively hospitalized.
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#12 May 23, 2013
From what I understand, it will soon be illegal to use the term "Illegal Alien" when referring to a illegal Mexican. Soon, illegal aliens will have the right to break the law, legally. This nonsense is completely unacceptable. Heck, why do we even have a border at this point? Norwalk, now resembles crap-hole Mexico anyway. Thanks, to the illegal Mexican loving, liberals...
LIBERAL

Long Beach, CA

#13 May 25, 2013
Hey redneck, shut your racist *** up..!! This isn't a Fox News message board so take your hate over there..
Dane Thorsen

Seal Beach, CA

#14 May 25, 2013
REDNECK wrote:
From what I understand, it will soon be illegal to use the term "Illegal Alien" when referring to a illegal Mexican. Soon, illegal aliens will have the right to break the law, legally. This nonsense is completely unacceptable. Heck, why do we even have a border at this point? Norwalk, now resembles crap-hole Mexico anyway. Thanks, to the illegal Mexican loving, liberals...
You are wrong minded. You should thank the State Democrats for using their majority to assure an ever growing Slave population. Living in Calif as "AparthiedLand' is living large for huge numbers of citizens. Almost everyone has an illegal or two working around the House for chump change. Calif's pro slavery Democratic politicians are wonderful. Enjoy!!
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#15 May 25, 2013
LIBERAL wrote:
Hey redneck, shut your racist *** up..!! This isn't a Fox News message board so take your hate over there..
When a liberal,as yourself, can not rebuttal a conservative with any form of knowledge or truth, they simple refer to that individual as a "Racist"...In addition, the topic of this particular board is "Another Illegal Alien Kills Local Citizen". So, I would declare that you are off-topic. Or, do you not comprehend English properly?
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#16 May 25, 2013
Dane Thorsen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong minded. You should thank the State Democrats for using their majority to assure an ever growing Slave population. Living in Calif as "AparthiedLand' is living large for huge numbers of citizens. Almost everyone has an illegal or two working around the House for chump change. Calif's pro slavery Democratic politicians are wonderful. Enjoy!!
Interesting...I do detect a bit of sarcasm in your response. But seriously, The Democratic Party, was in fact the pro-slavery proponents during and after the civil war. Gorge Wallace, was a Democrat.
mike

Glendale, AZ

#17 May 25, 2013
deport wrote:
Missing a few brain cell deport?
mike

Glendale, AZ

#18 May 25, 2013
Missing a few brain cells depoet?

Long Beach, CA

#19 May 25, 2013
There is no such word as "depoet". Unless you are using ebonics, as in "de poet dun writed sum shyt an be callin it a poem".
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#20 May 25, 2013
Police Report: A illegal Mexican, struck and killed a 83-year old female pedestrian, legally walking in a crosswalk last night 5/24/13 on Norwalk blvd in Norwalk. The illegal Mexican did not even stop. The illegal Mexican, was apprehended today at its home. This filthy swine will probably only revive a slap on the wrist...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Artesia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Huntington Park to allow immigrants in U.S. ill... 3 hr Heard It All 1
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 6 hr club side 5,652
Man Found Facedown in Gorilla Poop 10 hr Thomas Tinker 2
News Expectant mothers in California urged to vaccin... 11 hr slack jaw 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Oh well 20,085
Jack Hadjinian’s Questionable Vote 17 hr RECALL 23
News Thousands line Bolsa Avenue for annual Tet Parade 19 hr Joe Balls 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Artesia Mortgages