Start at U9

Santa Ana, CA

#2092 Mar 25, 2013
Hey Bob, do you only have time to take one team? Wouldn't it be good to start a young team(U9) in CSL with the highest qualified coach LMSA has to offer? Sounds like a recipe for success. I think the biggest problem going from rec to club is kids don't enter into it soon enough. They start out behind the other teams/kid who have been playing club for 2 or 3 more years. Just my opinion.
$club

United States

#2093 Mar 25, 2013
MX v USA World Cup Qual wrote:
Tuesday night when the US national team faces Mexico in a 2014 World Cup qualifier at the Estadio Azteca (10:30 pm ET, ESPN and Univision/And 105,000 attendance tickets sold so far...
Can't wait to see this one!
NicsDad

Downey, CA

#2094 Mar 25, 2013
Whittier Strikers BU-12 captured the championship of the Las Vegas Premier Invitational, going 4-0 with ex-La Mirada AYSO/LMSA Nic Hernandez, Ben Sanders & Ryan Candelario leading the way!

Great soccer being played by the teams in this age group. Open tryouts are going on now. Come check it out!
$club

United States

#2095 Mar 25, 2013
NicsDad wrote:
Whittier Strikers BU-12 captured the championship of the Las Vegas Premier Invitational, going 4-0 with ex-La Mirada AYSO/LMSA Nic Hernandez, Ben Sanders & Ryan Candelario leading the way!

Great soccer being played by the teams in this age group. Open tryouts are going on now. Come check it out!
Congrats! Is this Robs Team? The tier 3 team right?
skeptic

Los Angeles, CA

#2096 Mar 25, 2013
So anyone have any idea where they think the best LMSA TEAM will finish there Coast season? Will LMSA as a wholr.be over 500%.?
NicsDad

Downey, CA

#2097 Mar 25, 2013
[QUOTE who="$club"]<quot ed text>
Congrats! Is this Robs Team? The tier 3 team right?
[/QUOTE]
Nope, this is his Tier 2 team.
BOD

Canyon Country, CA

#2098 Mar 26, 2013
Ruben's GU10 team is on top if the 2nd Tier.
Not the top flight but still not too shabby in the 2nd group.
lmsa soccer dad

Los Angeles, CA

#2099 Mar 26, 2013
Do you think that team would play our Boys u12 signature team in a scrimmage? As a learning experience to learn and experience a championship team? Score not to matter. Since the change to coast will be a huge step up for them.
Champion

Whittier, CA

#2100 Mar 26, 2013
lmsa soccer dad wrote:
Do you think that team would play our Boys u12 signature team in a scrimmage? As a learning experience to learn and experience a championship team? Score not to matter. Since the change to coast will be a huge step up for them.
call the Team Mgr. directly , why wouldn't they its a good idea. Goodluck..
lmsa

Granada Hills, CA

#2101 Mar 26, 2013
I believe the boys u12 have played a team u12 from strikers beat them 4 to 0. at there field Whittier complex. and a u11 silver team 8 to 0. ...
wrong team

Downey, CA

#2102 Mar 26, 2013
Strikers have 2 boys U12 teams, one is flying under the radar,finished ontop of tier 2, knocking on the door of tier one,watch out.
$club

Modesto, CA

#2103 Mar 26, 2013
lmsa wrote:
I believe the boys u12 have played a team u12 from strikers beat them 4 to 0. at there field Whittier complex. and a u11 silver team 8 to 0....
8-0, not even close. They played the BU11 prior to state cup. It was like 2-3 LMSA, or around there (1-2 goal difference), but not 8-0.
lmsa soccer dad

Los Angeles, CA

#2104 Mar 26, 2013
They played strikers silver u11 twice once pre fall 6 to 0. And pre state cup. Much improved team.
Messi

Covina, CA

#2105 Mar 27, 2013
Champion wrote:
<quoted text>
call the Team Mgr. directly , why wouldn't they its a good idea. Goodluck..
Go ahead Albert. Call us. We'll take on your U13s.
Champion

Whittier, CA

#2106 Mar 27, 2013
Messi wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead Albert. Call us. We'll take on your U13s.
We are with XplosionSC, and if you want the BU13S info go to: www.xplosionsc.com ,we are listed as is all of our XplosionSC Teams
Best USA Coach Jurgen

Whittier, CA

#2108 Mar 27, 2013
A combination of good work and good fortune gave the U.S. their first point in World Cup qualifying at Mexico's Estadio Azteca since 1997 with a 0-0 draw on Wednesday night. With that result, U.S. manager Jurgen Klinsmann, who was questioned by unnamed members of his own squad last week, remains undefeated at the Azteca after getting the U.S. their first ever win in Mexico last year.

A strong performance from the U.S.'s inexperienced backline and goalkeeper Brad Guzan
lmsa soccer dad

Compton, CA

#2109 Mar 27, 2013
Our u13 team looks pretty good they have speed. They have talent. With all do respect like all our other teams. They are two or three players away fro m being complete. Hopefully we can fill these voids with fall tryouts.The u 12 team has 16 players now. With kids unofficialy tryiing out.
Messi

Covina, CA

#2110 Mar 27, 2013
Champion wrote:
<quoted text>
We are with XplosionSC, and if you want the BU13S info go to: www.xplosionsc.com ,we are listed as is all of our XplosionSC Teams
dont' need no stinking info. i'm saying that our BU12 (13 in Fall) will take on your 13s (14 in Fall). are you game?
unlicensed coach

Whittier, CA

#2111 Mar 27, 2013
That team lost half the team to club teams before the fall season because 1. Coach wouldnt take the team club. and leave the league and 2. the league had no plan to go club at that time. Last fall and this spring is a rebuilding process for u12 Boys one full year should be enough to remake good players. structured work hard practices passionate about what you do knowledge of the game and love for the kids. will lead to success. they are already playing in a year up bracket in u13. Gomez wouldnt play that team "were not worthy".....he would probably pad his team.
club coach

Whittier, CA

#2112 Mar 27, 2013
unlicensed coach wrote:
That team lost half the team to club teams before the fall season because 1. Coach wouldnt take the team club. and leave the league and 2. the league had no plan to go club at that time. Last fall and this spring is a rebuilding process for u12 Boys one full year should be enough to remake good players. structured work hard practices passionate about what you do knowledge of the game and love for the kids. will lead to success. they are already playing in a year up bracket in u13. Gomez wouldnt play that team "were not worthy".....he would probably pad his team.
The smart play would be to play the BU12S Team then if and if you have favorable results then take the leap up. I believe his name is Gustavo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Artesia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 28 min Just Me Wolfie 28,164
Winners and losers under Obama's immigration plan 2 hr John 1
Little Jackeline Saavedra 5 hr Little jay missing 1
Power Outage (Aug '10) 6 hr cvhy 7
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 6 hr CAPTAIN INSANE-O 1,757
Black Activists Speak Out against Obama Amnesty... 7 hr Ronald 2
Review: Whispering Fountains At Lakewood 9 hr Frustrated 1

Fire Weather Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at November 22 at 1:15PM PST

Artesia News Video

Artesia Dating
Find my Match

Artesia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Artesia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Artesia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:47 am PST