Man killed in possible gang attack

Man killed in possible gang attack

There are 68 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Jul 15, 2008, titled Man killed in possible gang attack. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

A young man died Monday afternoon of gunshot wounds stemming from what may have been a gang-related attack in Artesia, according to the sheriff's department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

alberts hyna

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#33 Jul 17, 2008
you are missed, its
alberts hyna

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#34 Jul 17, 2008
its so sudden, you left an 8 ball in the garage, the homie tripper from chivas smoked it all though with his rat buddies. we smoked the last of the resin in the gp for you, holla at you in heaven
sza

Orange, CA

#39 Jul 18, 2008
im number one
alberts hynas friend

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#40 Jul 18, 2008
<3 albert, you left your chonies at my house, i will save them
real talk

Paramount, CA

#42 Jul 18, 2008
mrs hanh and mayor villagossa are crooked for knowly supporting crip gangs like grape street watts functions like hiding them from cop interactions with police trying to do there job to keep people safe, but support cracking down on mexican gangs!!!who dont do drive bys and rape people like crips do!!! even in jail they rape there own!!!no respect 4 families or anybody!!! so how is that fair to hard working people trying to belong word hard and live the american dream to!!blacks cry about everthing!!!we will not cry!!!stand up and fight my fellow chicanos vote, boycott, and demand justice to uphold the right to live as proud human beings!!! viva la raza!!!soy chicano!!!in america land of the opprese!!! fawk africa!!!fawk crip!!!!! even use force to defend your family!!! vsza!!! bring all varrios together in peace!!!time to unite!!!!
Galleon Gran Opening

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#46 Jul 21, 2008
Hey Rats we just got cheese~!
thearchangel

Norwalk, CA

#51 Jul 23, 2008
Turns out that Albert was a gang member and therefore was shot because he was a gangmember.

According to my close source; Albert, girlfirend, and lil brother were approched by a gangmember. Lil 15 year old brother was asked if he banged. Answer no. Next; Albert was asked same question; Answer: Artesia. That was his answer to a man with a gun. Therefore he was taken out. Lesson to learn. Just say no.
oneways

Burbank, CA

#52 Jul 23, 2008
thearchangel wrote:
Turns out that Albert was a gang member and therefore was shot because he was a gangmember.
According to my close source; Albert, girlfirend, and lil brother were approched by a gangmember. Lil 15 year old brother was asked if he banged. Answer no. Next; Albert was asked same question; Answer: Artesia. That was his answer to a man with a gun. Therefore he was taken out. Lesson to learn. Just say no.
Um,the man killed was described as a resident
of "Norwalk" in the news accounts.I'm seriously
doubting Artesia gang members living north of
166th street if you know what I mean.I kinda
think your story is made up
Really

Manhattan Beach, CA

#53 Jul 23, 2008
oneways wrote:
<quoted text>
Um,the man killed was described as a resident
of "Norwalk" in the news accounts.I'm seriously
doubting Artesia gang members living north of
166th street if you know what I mean.I kinda
think your story is made up
Really, and just how do you know so much about where gang members live? I don't have a clue about "Artesia gang members living north of 166th street." Please enlighten us.

Are you a member of that gang that hangs out in the Los Angeles County Department of Education offices in Norwalk?
oneways

Burbank, CA

#54 Jul 24, 2008
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, and just how do you know so much about where gang members live? I don't have a clue about "Artesia gang members living north of 166th street." Please enlighten us.
Are you a member of that gang that hangs out in the Los Angeles County Department of Education offices in Norwalk?
Hey genius,do you know where the city you live
in beggins and ends?North of 166st is Norwalk.
South of 166st is Artesia.The shooting took place
1 block south of 166st.I live less than 1 mile
north of where the shooting took place.Try not
to be such a judgemental a-hole when you jump
into threads you know nothing about
oneways are gay

United States

#55 Jul 25, 2008
sidewalk fool
the rats

Sierra Madre, CA

#56 Jul 27, 2008
i was outside when this happend, it was a representative from hg i hope they catch that piasa
Get it Right

Anaheim, CA

#58 Jul 27, 2008
Snrserote wrote:
Your so desperate to leave Mexico, but when you get to America you still act like a f*#g Mexican. You got an opportunity to do something with yourself, and you blow it by being a criminal and speaking Spanish (the language of manual laborors, remember Viaregosa "we clean your toilets.."). If your gang bangin, your are a retard, everyone looks at you like the poor kid wearing the hockey helmet riding the little bus.
It's funny, because it's true.
anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#59 Jul 29, 2008
I was there right after it went down, i heard his little brother tell the detective that a guy came out of the car and the driver of the car was still in the car and he came out blasting claiming Hawaiian Gardens, which are enemies with Artesia....It is just another sad occurance of a gang member putting in work for his set and taking out a fellow hispanic. We are all suckers of this system...its the white man that is victorious at the end of each and every day!
illiterate vato

Irvine, CA

#63 Jul 29, 2008
sza wrote:
rats always be tweeking, the other day i saw 5 baby rats and 2 older rats playing counter strike
- Shadow
im looking for a Fermeh hyna
ur lookin for a FIRME hyna dumbass.

Since: Jul 08

Mexi-Cali

#64 Jul 29, 2008
illiterate vato wrote:
<quoted text>
ur lookin for a FIRME hyna ****.
Get a grip.
Teach

Bucaramanga, Colombia

#65 Jul 29, 2008
Hey cholos, get on down to the community college and they can teach you to write and do some math. It's way better than Wayside. And they got some nice chickies there if you're tired of bunk punks.
Michael Ejercito

Los Angeles, CA

#67 Jul 29, 2008
Little Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but you people are very dense. How do you think these guns get on the street in the first place. Don't you that U.S. has the highest gun deaths in the world, it's because they are sold legally. Countries where guns are illegal have very few shooting deaths, so I'm sorry but your argument doesn't carry water. Damn backward thinking redneck. Go marry your cousin.
You mean countries like Mexico, Russia, and Jamaica?
Get it Right

Manhattan Beach, CA

#70 Jul 29, 2008
thearchangel wrote:
He is from CHIVAS just like me! I hate RaTS!
ha ha

Paramount, CA

#71 Sep 2, 2008
U GUYS ARE ALL CHERRY IN THE MIDDLE!! CERRITOS BURBANK OXNARD L.A. SATANAS GANG REPPIN ON YOU POPPING YOUR CHERRIES!!!! LAKEWOOD SIDE BY FARTA ON 209st by haskell junior high or artesia high school!!!STS GANG!!! FUCK ABZ TRG CBC EFCC SOS ARTA HG FTT TST 18 vlm ALL NWK ALL PICO ALL WHITTIER ALL O.c. AND EVERYONE!!!!! GBOY REPPEN!! AINT STEPPEN!!!ALL VARRIOS ARE LAME LIKE FARTA puente ms 18st !!!!!!
u vatos are lame

SATANAS GANG OR DONT BANG FAWK U LAMES AINT NADA!!!!!!!STS GANG!!!!GBOY RASCAL BULLET DRAGON BLANCO TRIPPER LONER !!!!!209st Lakewood side by FARTA U CAN FIND US!!!!!! fawk snorencia!!! florencia flowers!!!!ha ha1!!! go do some gardening!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Artesia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 37 min lmsa dad 6,613
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) 58 min AHM Homie 490
Review: Emil Estafanous, CPA (Jan '11) 4 hr Joey C 16
Breakfast at KuckDonald's With Rosie 5 hr Smiley Trewla 1
Big Rig Hits Twelve Cars Parked Along Santa Fe ... 7 hr Jane 1
Mysterious black car on the prowl in Bixby Knolls 7 hr James 1
News Man shot in apparent gang-related shooting in A... (Feb '08) May '16 Roland guerrero 36

Artesia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Artesia Mortgages