Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201891 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179904 Feb 15, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Mate refers to a lot of things. Look it up dum dum.
Two ship Mates? The British refer to a friend a mate? Could be more I dunno
Frankie RIzzo

Hayward, CA

#179905 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Why Frankiee, you have already posted a few of mine from that thread, Hey I own them. Now face it asshat, you are a bigot.
If you were honest you'd mention the many posts of mine on that thread where I ended it "Sex is fun, with whoever your partner(s) are, Enjoy!

I've also made some gay friends like Stocking and even that old grouch Curteese gives me grudging respect. They're not uptight like you. And they have a sense of humor.

P.S. Are you NE Jade?

Frankie RIzzo

Hayward, CA

#179906 Feb 15, 2013
Does anyone know a good siding contractor? I don't mean a good ass, I mean good siding skills.

The last thing I want is some hairy sweaty guy like Jizybird coming over my house and flashing me nasty man-butt crack!

Let me know, my house needs re-sding again. North East Jade re-sides his house every 3 months and I am over due!
Frankie RIzzo

Hayward, CA

#179907 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Two ship Mates? The British refer to a friend a mate? Could be more I dunno
Are you and North East Jade "mates"?

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179908 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were honest you'd mention the many posts of mine on that thread where I ended it "Sex is fun, with whoever your partner(s) are, Enjoy!
I've also made some gay friends like Stocking and even that old grouch Curteese gives me grudging respect. They're not uptight like you. And they have a sense of humor.
P.S. Are you NE Jade?
OH crap you just went into spin mode. Work it baby work it.

Are you going to be the next spin doctor?

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179909 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were honest you'd mention the many posts of mine on that thread where I ended it "Sex is fun, with whoever your partner(s) are, Enjoy!
I've also made some gay friends like Stocking and even that old grouch Curteese gives me grudging respect. They're not uptight like you. And they have a sense of humor.
P.S. Are you NE Jade?
Nope, i am a 56 year old married man from Chicago. I have a wife two daughters and two granddaughters. I have a great sense of humor, to bad you suck at it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#179910 Feb 15, 2013
That's great!!!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#179911 Feb 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice your use of the term 'mate'?
It refers to mating behavior. Look it up.
So every time an Australian guy calls another guy "mate", he wants to mate with him?
KiMare wrote:
Marriage is the cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are a defective desolation of the very core goal of evolution.
Smile.
You are a monster mutation.
That's your own claim.
Aren't you a defective desolation of the very core goal of evolution?
LOL!
Should you have been aborted?
BTW, you don't have to be able to reproduce in order to marry..

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179912 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you and North East Jade "mates"?
I think of him as a friend, so yes, he is. What's next a gay joke? Come on Frank lets have it. I also think of Norcal Native as a friend, Rose NO-HO, Big D and many others. I guess I have a few mates.


n ( FRIEND )

/me&#618;t/[C]

Definition

•
UK informal a friend

We've been mates since our school days.

I usually play football with some of my mates from the office on Saturdays.

She's my best mate.

•
UK informal used as a friendly way of talking to someone, especially a man

Have you got a light, mate?

(Definition of mate noun (FRIEND) from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary & Thesaurus © Cambridge University Press)


I hope that helps
Frankie RIzzo

Hayward, CA

#179913 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, i am a 56 year old married man from Chicago. I have a wife two daughters and two granddaughters. I have a great sense of humor, to bad you suck at it.
You have that backwards too, son. Your jokes are dumb. They are like kids'jokes.
Frankie RIzzo

Hayward, CA

#179914 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>I think of him as a friend, so yes, he is. What's next a gay joke? Come on Frank lets have it. I also think of Norcal Native as a friend, Rose NO-HO, Big D and many others. I guess I have a few mates.
n ( FRIEND )
/me&#618;t/[C]
Definition
•
UK informal a friend
We've been mates since our school days.
I usually play football with some of my mates from the office on Saturdays.
She's my best mate.
•
UK informal used as a friendly way of talking to someone, especially a man
Have you got a light, mate?
(Definition of mate noun (FRIEND) from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary & Thesaurus © Cambridge University Press)
I hope that helps
I can't stand any of those hypocrites you mentioned.

You have no sense of humor. It's OK to imply I am gay but not OK for me to crack a friendly joke if it mentions gays.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#179915 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Why is that? If the state allows same sex marriage, then surly it meets the requirements of marriage. Thus the reality is, its a marriage.
In all the other states that allow same sex marriage, where thier legislators ignorant as well?
So you are asserting that all government legislation is sane and legal?

All the states originally disallowed calling gay couples married. Were they ignorant as well?

Or, how about every culture in history?

Smile.
Frankie RIzzo

Madison, WI

#179916 Feb 15, 2013
I am sorry if I have hurt anyone because I am a homophobic bigot. I don't have any friends except for my dog. I ran out of peanut butter last week now he does not even lick, err I mean like me.
I hate gay people and lesbians scare the shit out of me.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179917 Feb 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are asserting that all government legislation is sane and legal?
All the states originally disallowed calling gay couples married. Were they ignorant as well?
Or, how about every culture in history?
Smile.
Making ASSumptions again? Woefully ignorant.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179918 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't stand any of those hypocrites you mentioned.
You have no sense of humor. It's OK to imply I am gay but not OK for me to crack a friendly joke if it mentions gays.
I did not imply that you where gay. A moron yes, a homophobe yes, an asshat yes, but not gay. Why would I insult gay people all over the world like that?
Frankie RIzzo

Hayward, CA

#179919 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>OH crap you just went into spin mode. Work it baby work it.
Are you going to be the next spin doctor?
Just trying to set right your bullsh!t.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179920 Feb 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are asserting that all government legislation is sane and legal?
All the states originally disallowed calling gay couples married. Were they ignorant as well?
Or, how about every culture in history?
Smile.
Every culture in all of HISTORY, really? Stop and think about that.
Frankie RIzzo

Hayward, CA

#179921 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
I am sorry if I have hurt anyone because I am a homophobic bigot. I don't have any friends except for my dog. I ran out of peanut butter last week now he does not even lick, err I mean like me.
I hate gay people and lesbians scare the shit out of me.
Hi Jizzybird! You still mad?

Too funny!

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179922 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't stand any of those hypocrites you mentioned.
You have no sense of humor. It's OK to imply I am gay but not OK for me to crack a friendly joke if it mentions gays.
ROFLMAO, I don't think you will get a Christmas card from any of them. Shoot, I don't think they care if you can stand them or not. I don't lose any sleep over it.
Frankie RIzzo

Hayward, CA

#179923 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Making ASSumptions again? Woefully ignorant.
This is the dopey stuff I attack. Which you perceive as attacks against gays. Due to the fact that you are stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Artesia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 6 min Other coach 7,313
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) 41 min Green Light Free 604
News Man stabbed by gang members (Feb '09) 1 hr tellinitlikeitis 183
SkimmingWorld.com Real or Fake? 13 hr Leshu 3
News Man shot in apparent gang-related shooting in A... (Feb '08) Oct '16 Ronald 38
News Sheriffa s deputies decorate Torrance home of s... (Dec '15) Dec '15 car 1
News Sheriffs increasing Artesia patrols after Littl... (Aug '10) Jul '14 giokafir 3

Artesia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Artesia Mortgages