Knox County Man Dies After Motorcycle...

Knox County Man Dies After Motorcycle Crash

There are 15 comments on the KLEX TV story from Sep 1, 2009, titled Knox County Man Dies After Motorcycle Crash. In it, KLEX TV reports that:

A Knox County man is dead after a motorcycle crash Tuesday. Kentucky State Police said 23-year-old Carl Niccum, Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLEX TV.

k8ie

Madisonville, KY

#1 Sep 1, 2009
Lord bless his soul. He was an awesome person, and the world is a little dimmer without his light.
Friend

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Sep 1, 2009
God bless his soul and his family I knew him well and he had a heart of gold.
Dont believe

Manchester, KY

#3 Sep 1, 2009
this is a heartbreaker:( Hes was a wonderful person and shouldnt of been taken just yet..Hes touched the lives of so many people that its unreal..But just keep them in your prayers and thoughts..r.i.p Niccum:(
sad

Crossett, AR

#4 Sep 2, 2009
he was a really great guy.. went out of his own way to help anyone that needed him. his family will be in my prayeres.. r.i.p carl niccum jr.
Junior was a great kid

Lexington, KY

#5 Sep 3, 2009
Junior was really a great kid. Such a fine heart and he never met a stranger. If you're interested in helping out, I understand there's an account at Forcht Bank set up to help the family with the costs of everything.
Super Kid

Corbin, KY

#6 Sep 3, 2009
You are right, he was one of the very best young men I have ever known. There is NO doubt in my mind that Jesus has already issued him his wings.

There is an account that was set-up by his friends to help cover his medical bills from the accident and etc at Forcht Bank. When/if you go by, just mention you want to donate to the Carl Niccum, Jr. Memorial Fund.
Such a loss

Manchester, KY

#8 Sep 3, 2009
Super Kid wrote:
You are right, he was one of the very best young men I have ever known. There is NO doubt in my mind that Jesus has already issued him his wings.
There is an account that was set-up by his friends to help cover his medical bills from the accident and etc at Forcht Bank. When/if you go by, just mention you want to donate to the Carl Niccum, Jr. Memorial Fund.
My thoughts and prayers go out to Carls family! Niccum was such a wonderful friend! I never saw him without a smile on his face! Whenever anyone needed cheered up, he was always the go to guy! I was devastated when I heard what happened to such a wonderful young man! I know that God is taking care of him, and he is watching out for all of his family and friends! Aren't there 2 Forcht Banks in town? Does anyone know which one it would be?
carla

Bolivar, MO

#9 Sep 3, 2009
I hope that nicole is ok through this, he was my first cousins and he will be mised. he was an awesome person and my prayers go out to them..

Since: Dec 08

Vilonia, AR

#10 Sep 3, 2009
R.I.P. Carl...i never knew him but from the posts on this forum, he must have been a great guy..i'll keep his family in my prayers..God Bless
Lisa

Williamsburg, KY

#11 Sep 3, 2009
He was a great kid went to school with my oldest one... so sad my prayers go out to his mom and family.
just a lil gurl

London, KY

#12 Sep 3, 2009
when are the arrangements?
friend

Mayfield, KY

#13 Sep 3, 2009
read the post above its listed on here
Just Me

United States

#14 Sep 3, 2009
I went to school with Carl, he was a great person. It is a shock to us all. God Bless him, his family and close friends!
Clarence

Sheridan, AR

#15 Sep 3, 2009
carl its hard to think about this ,telling you good-bye forever .dosen't sound right...i remember you hanging out with keith&kevin. u guys were probably 7 or 8 yrs. old.a polite,corteous,giving,loving person was took from us way to early.big shelia said she cried for about 2 hrs.with what little time our lives we spent together we want to thank you and tell you we loved you and will never forget you....
RIP:CARL NICCUM JR. WE LOVE YOU AND WILL NEVER FORGET YOU WE ALL KNOW YOUR SMILING DOWN ON US..........
THE SIZEMORES

Since: Dec 08

Vilonia, AR

#16 Sep 4, 2009
Clarence wrote:
carl its hard to think about this ,telling you good-bye forever .dosen't sound right...i remember you hanging out with keith&kevin. u guys were probably 7 or 8 yrs. old.a polite,corteous,giving,loving person was took from us way to early.big shelia said she cried for about 2 hrs.with what little time our lives we spent together we want to thank you and tell you we loved you and will never forget you....
RIP:CARL NICCUM JR. WE LOVE YOU AND WILL NEVER FORGET YOU WE ALL KNOW YOUR SMILING DOWN ON US..........
THE SIZEMORES
that was a very sweet post...im sure when he read it that he was smiling...just know he will forever be in your heart and forever be there when you need to talk..you may not see him but im sure hes listening :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Artemus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 151,671
Higher Property Taxes 31 min mad mom 11
Older men Younger women 1 hr long cool woman 8
Knox county voters support TRUMP ! (Jan '16) 4 hr FHillarySupporters 15
Police: Woman arrested after passing out in car 5 hr YourLifeMustSuck 6
Pizza Hut/Barbourville 5 hr Pie 11
Anyone interested in a homeschool group? (Apr '10) 6 hr homeschoolers rock 7

Artemus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Artemus Mortgages