The Mayor is at it again!
OneWhoKnows

Brooklyn, NY

#45 Aug 11, 2012
Haha, Truth, you need to change your name to trash, cause that's all you talk. I & most people think he's doing a pretty darn good job of watching over city business. How many 8 million $ businesses, with 50 employees, have you managed ?
OneWhoKnows

Downers Grove, IL

#47 Aug 11, 2012
Haha, keep on talking Truth. This last comment cements in stone your true ignorance. You've shown now how stupid you truely are . I bet poor ole Eddie has held your ass on utility bills more times than Quaker has oats, you still want to dog him. Or maybe your one who owes back taxes he's coming after, or you haven't mowed your yard in two months. For some reason you hate him awfully bad, haha. He's coming after YOU !!!! Bahahaha!
EddieIsTheAntiCh rist

United States

#49 Aug 13, 2012
You know Eddie (aka Lonewolf aka OneWhoKnows) if you'd spend less time on Topix and on the golf course and more time actually trying to be a Mayor, the city might not be in the shape its in. Wait I forgot a crook is always a crook.

And before you call someone else stupid and ignorant you might want to check your spelling and grammar. It looks bad for a mayor of an $8 million "business" with 50 employees to have so many grade school errors.
hmmm

United States

#50 Aug 13, 2012
if ole eddies business is worth $8million, why didnt he loan his good ole crooked brother some money a few years back so he didnt have to file bankrupt?!?!?!
OneWhoKnows

Belton, KY

#51 Aug 13, 2012
Keep on thinking you know who I am. Keep on thinking your the grammar police as well. I type pretty fast & also speed read, so I really didn't catch the errors & still don't, and guess what, I don't give a shit. Oh, and buy the way, give me one example of any crooked thing Eddie has done. You may not like him, but, if you really knew him, you'd know he isn't a crook. I've known him for over 40 years, and I'll bet he's given away more (personal) money to people in need in this town than you have even made.
Mad as hell

United States

#53 Aug 20, 2012
Providence pays a lot higher utility bills than even the people of Madisonville. 2 or 3 times higher and their houses are smaller than those in Madisonville. I have family in Madisonville who have a larger house than mine and they pay less than half what I do in utilities.
just me

Evansville, IN

#54 Oct 22, 2012
OneWhoKnows wrote:
Keep on thinking you know who I am. Keep on thinking your the grammar police as well. I type pretty fast & also speed read, so I really didn't catch the errors & still don't, and guess what, I don't give a shit. Oh, and buy the way, give me one example of any crooked thing Eddie has done. You may not like him, but, if you really knew him, you'd know he isn't a crook. I've known him for over 40 years, and I'll bet he's given away more (personal) money to people in need in this town than you have even made.
didn't he steal someone's wife ?
jackson

Madisonville, KY

#55 Oct 28, 2012
That's what happens with a part time mayor. Look at all of the mess at the fire station over the last few years the fire chief is part time to. You got to have men who show up to work every day if you want things ran right.
Public Anouncement

Nebo, KY

#56 Oct 29, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Cant steal a willing soul.
shouldacouldawou lda

United States

#57 Oct 29, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
he should have loaned his no count brotha some $$$ so he didnt have to file bankrupt against alot of people
Eddie is da man

Madisonville, KY

#58 Nov 3, 2012
Is that bitch ass day shift dispatcher still hanging all over the police? If those bums would spend more time patroling than hanging with that skank maybe we could get rid of the dope heads. Eddie should fire them all.
swindled

Madisonville, KY

#59 Dec 10, 2012
jackson wrote:
That's what happens with a part time mayor. Look at all of the mess at the fire station over the last few years the fire chief is part time to. You got to have men who show up to work every day if you want things ran right.
Part time fire chief? You give Brad Curry way too much credit. If this was even a half ass decent town he would have been fired years ago. Suck the right people and you too could have a job where you show up about twice a month and still get paid. But as long as no balls Eddie Gooch is in charge his butt buddy Brad will be there.
Eddie Cooch

Cadiz, KY

#60 Dec 15, 2012
Eddie is da man wrote:
Is that bitch ass day shift dispatcher still hanging all over the police? If those bums would spend more time patroling than hanging with that skank maybe we could get rid of the dope heads. Eddie should fire them all.
You all leave poor ole Eddie alone, he dont bother any of you.
ladybug

United States

#61 Dec 19, 2012
Looks like they are all at it again when it comes to messing around especially at the city building. Ain't that right Christi ?
109 knows

Duluth, GA

#63 Dec 28, 2012
ladybug wrote:
Looks like they are all at it again when it comes to messing around especially at the city building. Ain't that right Christi ?
She loves her some third shift cop meat.
citizen

Cadiz, KY

#64 Dec 29, 2012
109 knows wrote:
<quoted text>
She loves her some third shift cop meat.
There is a city clerk down there at city building that looks very sweet, dont know her name, but she is really hot.
ladybug

United States

#65 Dec 29, 2012
109 knows wrote:
<quoted text>She loves her some third shift cop meat.
And some day shift David meat. And any other meat she can get. She is a tramp
the cold truth

United States

#66 Dec 29, 2012
I love how women hate and start nasty rumors about women more attractive than them. Even worse are men who start rumors about women that they can't get with.
citizen

Fredonia, KY

#67 Dec 29, 2012
the cold truth wrote:
I love how women hate and start nasty rumors about women more attractive than them. Even worse are men who start rumors about women that they can't get with.
We just want to know who that sweet looking woman actually is? Dont like 2 baggers.
Bagger

Chicago, IL

#68 Dec 29, 2012
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>We just want to know who that sweet looking woman actually is? Dont like 2 baggers.
What is a 2 bagger????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Artemus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free jess hubbard!!! 39 min NoGod 46
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mickey402 143,165
women who cheat on their hubbys 1 hr skinny dippng 20
Donrick Blevins 1 hr Sickened 1
Ferndale apts 1 hr insider ba60 6
Flat Lick Ball Coach Devin Mills 1 hr Whatever 27
Gilliam and her Bell County Board of Ed does Co... 1 hr taxpayer 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Artemus Mortgages