The Mayor is at it again!

Posted in the Artemus Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
So sad

Fredonia, KY

#1 Apr 2, 2012
Well after screwing the firemen and cutting their pay in half, he has turned his anger to the police department.
A great cop put in his two weeks notice because he got hired at KSP, then Eddie refuses to let him work his final 2 weeks and gives him the ax! What a low life!
cookies

United States

#2 Apr 2, 2012
i think eddie gooch should get the f*(k out of providence politics. he isnt worth a damn and he is stealing tax payers money.
brad currys red headed worthless a$$ needs fired too. he doesnt work half the time all he does it ride around in that red truth using gas paid for by tax payers.
and who gives a fu(k if cody kromer left he is a snitch and a punk a$$ anyways!!!!
Citizen

Madisonville, KY

#3 Apr 2, 2012
Wow! Harsh words. Here is a thought instead of coming on here and having a fit go to the council meeting and face these people head on. Unless you don't have enough brass in your balls to do so.
duh

Fredonia, KY

#4 Apr 2, 2012
macdowell and brad is too busy sucking off eddie to stand up for their workers. suck ass bastards
A True Citizen

Dunmor, KY

#5 Apr 2, 2012
Why don't you ask former Chief Keith Stine, Cody has been trying to leave here since Providence paid for his schooling, and no Dept., in the area would take him. He's a little "Shit" with an attitude, & I for one am glad he's gone. Also to set the record straight, he put in for two weeks vacation, and was told after it was over, not to come back. So, I think the Mayor was correct in sending him packing !!! He'll work out great with " the Grey God's". He's just the kind of prick they try to recruit !
No respect

United States

#6 Apr 3, 2012
Cody is a fine cop, he has proudly served that community not to mention served the country in the marine corps. I bet if you were being robbed you would be thrilled for him to show up. Its easy to point fingers at law enforcement when you have no idea what honor and courage are. Good for Cody getting a job with ksp.
KSP fan

Fredonia, KY

#7 Apr 3, 2012
A True Citizen wrote:
Why don't you ask former Chief Keith Stine, Cody has been trying to leave here since Providence paid for his schooling, and no Dept., in the area would take him. He's a little "Shit" with an attitude, & I for one am glad he's gone. Also to set the record straight, he put in for two weeks vacation, and was told after it was over, not to come back. So, I think the Mayor was correct in sending him packing !!! He'll work out great with " the Grey God's". He's just the kind of prick they try to recruit !
What's a matter McDowell, you mad that the KSP wouldn't give your hillbilly ass the time of day?
Steve McComb

Central City, KY

#8 Apr 3, 2012
I think Cody is an outstanding officer. He follows the letter of the law, no matter who the offender is or knows. I think he's a loving father and soon-to-be husband. But most of all, I think he is above all of the shit-talking, back-stabbing, two-faced, hypocritical, cousin fuckers that all of you are. I wish him good luck @ KSP. He can finally earn a decent living for the duty in which he serves to the citizens of this state. I hope ALL the police in Providence can get out from underneath the thumb of Eddie Gooch. If you people want to talk shit about people in Providence that DON'T do their job, Start at the top, Eddie Gooch!!
citizen

Cadiz, KY

#10 Apr 4, 2012
So sad wrote:
Well after screwing the firemen and cutting their pay in half, he has turned his anger to the police department.
A great cop put in his two weeks notice because he got hired at KSP, then Eddie refuses to let him work his final 2 weeks and gives him the ax! What a low life!
What you mean the mayor is at it again, he always has been at it all his life, grew up with him.
Badge bunny hater

Herndon, VA

#11 Apr 4, 2012
Steve McComb wrote:
I think Cody is an outstanding officer. He follows the letter of the law, no matter who the offender is or knows. I think he's a loving father and soon-to-be husband. But most of all, I think he is above all of the shit-talking, back-stabbing, two-faced, hypocritical, cousin fuckers that all of you are. I wish him good luck @ KSP. He can finally earn a decent living for the duty in which he serves to the citizens of this state. I hope ALL the police in Providence can get out from underneath the thumb of Eddie Gooch. If you people want to talk shit about people in Providence that DON'T do their job, Start at the top, Eddie Gooch!!

Eddie is a great guy who has this towns best interest in mind. He can't please everyone but he does what is right. If it wasn't for him this city would have die off long ago. So you need to think about that before you say slanderous things about him. Besides Steve, you have more important things to worry about. Like why is your wife and the police chief so close. From what's being told he never misses a chance to "visit" her in dispatch.
Citizen

Nortonville, KY

#12 Apr 4, 2012
So very Stupid that this would be on Clay Topix! This has nothing to do with Clay or anyone who is a resident there.
Wildcat

Crofton, KY

#13 Apr 4, 2012
@Steve- why don't you go back to where you came from? we may be cousin [email protected], but we got one helluva basketball team Go Cats!
@badge bunny hater- well from the looks of the letter to the editor in the newspaper last week, looks like steve wont have to worry about the police chief and his wife if brad gives their 911 to the county!
Steve McComb

Central City, KY

#14 Apr 4, 2012
Badge bunny hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Eddie is a great guy who has this towns best interest in mind. He can't please everyone but he does what is right. If it wasn't for him this city would have die off long ago. So you need to think about that before you say slanderous things about him. Besides Steve, you have more important things to worry about. Like why is your wife and the police chief so close. From what's being told he never misses a chance to "visit" her in dispatch.
I'll concede the point that Eddie may be doing his best, but 90% of the time, the shit that rolls down hill always starts at the top. As far as my wife is concerned, She is a beautiful woman, I'm sure most of the guys she works with would agree. But, Unlike 90% of people in Webster County, We value marriage and don't treat a wedding ring like a high school class ring. So the chief of police can sit in dispatch all day if he wants to, I have no worries. But I do find it a bit childish and immature that other people are worried about my marital situation. But I guess that's what happens when you have to make up your own entertainment...
Steve McComb

Central City, KY

#15 Apr 4, 2012
Wildcat wrote:
@Steve- why don't you go back to where you came from? we may be cousin [email protected], but we got one helluva basketball team Go Cats!
I think I'll stick around and watch how you people operate. It's quite an amazing learning experience.

And outside of a college basketball team, you have what?

Bourbon
Coal
#1 producing state of Methamphetamine
33% higher divorce rate than any other state
LAW that allows 16 year olds to drop out of school

Sounds like you got your shit together!!
CrappieMan

Hawesville, KY

#16 Apr 4, 2012
Steve McComb wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'll stick around and watch how you people operate. It's quite an amazing learning experience.
And outside of a college basketball team, you have what?
Bourbon
Coal
#1 producing state of Methamphetamine
33% higher divorce rate than any other state
LAW that allows 16 year olds to drop out of school
Sounds like you got your shit together!!
I dont know about all this nosey providence stuff but i do know a few guys who quit high school when they were sixteen years old and they live in houses that are nicer than what some of webster counties doctors and lawyers live in.
visitor

Prattville, AL

#17 Apr 4, 2012
I just want to know why you have to pay 9 cents on tax for a dollar,can this shit hole not make half the money,that they get to for the entire state work,you would think this town would be nice,the state get to use 6 cents on every dollar,and this town add on extra 3 cents,can someone please tell me why,
Citizen

Central City, KY

#18 Apr 5, 2012
To the people who think they are better than those who reside here in Providence or Kentucky you can leave. It sounds like you are an idiot to me not the people who live here. And yes this is aimed at you Steve McComb. Go back to where you came from we don't need people like you here in our community or state.
abc

Princeton, KY

#19 Apr 5, 2012
visitor wrote:
I just want to know why you have to pay 9 cents on tax for a dollar,can this shit hole not make half the money,that they get to for the entire state work,you would think this town would be nice,the state get to use 6 cents on every dollar,and this town add on extra 3 cents,can someone please tell me why,
I agree why is tax 3 cents more in providence?
Bass Tracker

Providence, KY

#20 Apr 5, 2012
Steve McComb wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as my wife is concerned, She is a beautiful woman
Total bitch YES, beautiful umm NO!
Wildcat

Crofton, KY

#22 Apr 6, 2012
Then why are you here Steve? If you think you are so much better than the rest of us then leave! Don't come to our town and bad mouth us! And you are really a "big" man to sit and bad mouth the mayor when your wife works for the city. I'm sure he has enough power to do what he wants, as far as screwing with the police and EMS and fire dept, so have you ever thought you running your mouth on here may put her job in jeopardy? When we drop out of school at 16, we can go to work in the mines and not have to worry about money to pay for our divorces. That comment is irrelevent. I really hope you have some true friends that arent classified in your "cousin [email protected]" category. All of us Kentuckians arent like that. Do us a favor and leave!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Artemus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tara 7 min Haha 20
Yolanda 12 min truth 5
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 35 min _Zoey_ 3,849
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min Traveler 148,985
Just Wondering!! 1 hr Kayak 2
Three liquor stores in bville 2 hr Just Wondering 15
Kentucky holds hearing on proposed health overhaul 2 hr Republican 6

Artemus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Artemus Mortgages