whistle blower

Sikeston, MO

#1 Jul 21, 2012
does anyone know why jason lewis 34 from arjay robbed his wife's home while she was at work. he even stole her air conditioner unit for copper. they are separated now and i saw him stop by her house the other day and threaten to burn her house and car. he then threw unopened cans of soda at her home. a pill-head is a worthless terd.
whistle blower

Fulton, KY

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Doesn't anyone find it curious that a person on probation is able to continue to abuse drugs and steal from people? Who is watching and screening these people on probation?
whistle blower

Fulton, KY

#3 Aug 3, 2012
whistle blower wrote:
Doesn't anyone find it curious that a person on probation is able to continue to abuse drugs and steal from people? Who is watching and screening these people on probation?
Ladies he is single again......you all better hurry up and get in line, a great guy like him won't be on the market very long
whistle blower

Fulton, KY

#4 Aug 3, 2012
How does someone steal and forge his wife's checks. take almost everything in her home that wasn't nailed down to the pawn shop, and then go to church on sunday. You short fat wuss, I promise you this "YOU WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER CHANCE TO HURT HER AGAIN"
DoUNo

Fulton, KY

#5 Nov 21, 2012
Well............ so much a person could say regarding this type of behavior. I do believe if your going to abuse drugs then for heaven sakes, don't bring someone innocent into a relationship. Also, I do believe we reap what we sow either in this life or the one to come. I think it's a shame that someone would do all this to another human being. People like him should remain single and abuse his own body and self and leave everyone else alone.
really

Madisonville, KY

#6 Nov 21, 2012
DoUNo wrote:
Well.......... so much a person could say regarding this type of behavior. I do believe if your going to abuse drugs then for heaven sakes, don't bring someone innocent into a relationship. Also, I do believe we reap what we sow either in this life or the one to come. I think it's a shame that someone would do all this to another human being. People like him should remain single and abuse his own body and self and leave everyone else alone.
Hi Amy how r u
Nine

Flat Lick, KY

#7 Nov 30, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Amy how r u
Get a grip
really

Madisonville, KY

#8 Nov 30, 2012
Nine wrote:
<quoted text>Get a grip
Hey now I didn't do anything y should I get a grip
really

Winchester, KY

#9 Nov 30, 2012
Nine wrote:
<quoted text>Get a grip
Did u get mad because I knew who u was lol
Amy Kinkade

Fulton, KY

#10 Dec 26, 2012
No, I didn't write this junk. Probably just someone else who know's what you've done and how you are, I'm sure. Also, the DA has requested that I have no dealings with you. So, thank you very much. I don't let anyone piss on my battery.
ithink

Madisonville, KY

#11 Dec 26, 2012
Amy Kinkade wrote:
No, I didn't write this junk. Probably just someone else who know's what you've done and how you are, I'm sure. Also, the DA has requested that I have no dealings with you. So, thank you very much. I don't let anyone piss on my battery.
That's not a very nice way to talk
whisle blower

Fulton, KY

#12 Jan 17, 2013
ithink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a very nice way to talk
Really? Your going to say something about her saying piss? But never make one comment about that sleave bag she just so happened to trust enough to marry? Wow, people really do surprise me, NOT!
gaga

Ripley, TN

#13 Jan 17, 2013
Jason is so handsome, bisexual amd well hung
ithink

Madisonville, KY

#14 Jan 17, 2013
What I find really funny is this topic can go all the way to the bottom of the page and you all will go back and get it is it that important to talk about someone I no Jason and I no what all he has done any1 that knows him can see it so why wait a month to start it back up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Artemus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min ChromiuMan 151,900
BELL vs MERCER 30 min squirrel 6
Why no body running against Eulene ?? 32 min Truth Only Please 25
Comrade Trump 2 hr Bridge 46
Whatever happened to the Eye Dr. Gregory? 2 hr Hmmm 9
Who do I make complaint to about ER registratio... 3 hr Ms Bingham 11
I need yard work done ? 3 hr Boone height 1

Artemus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Artemus Mortgages