'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#66239 Nov 28, 2012
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Pravda explains the 'event', better and with sexy, long legged spies. The ones featured in the BenghaziDeception don't smell as good, but they have other attributes.
Pravda is a GREAT place to get info :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#66240 Nov 28, 2012
Well whadya know ... my posts are showing UP now.
Made plenty that didn't :(
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66241 Nov 28, 2012
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart's employees receive $2.66 billion in government help every year, or about $420,000 per store. They are also the top recipients of Medicaid in numerous states. Why does this occur? Walmart fails to provide a livable wage and decent healthcare benefits, costing U.S. taxpayers an annual average of $1.02 billion in healthcare costs. This direct public subsidy is being given to offset the failures of an international corporate giant who shouldn’t be shifting part of its labor costs onto the American taxpayers.
I don't have to work for Wal Mart or shop there either but I'm still stuck with picking up the tab of the Waltons corporate greed. I guess that's why they try their best to keep Republicans in office so they can keep being the richest people in the world!
Management of Walmart - mostly republican - very wealthy - smart enough to get wealthy, workers at Walmart - mostly democrat - live in poverty - not smart enough to get wealthy, sounds like social darwinism to me! I thought all libs believed in darwinism. Make up your mind!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#66243 Nov 28, 2012
Jay wrote:
Despite there being evidence of massive voter fraud in the presidential election; despite the Obama Administration suppressing the traditionally conservative military vote by “losing” absentee ballots and simply mailing them out too late to make a difference, election officials have, as expected, ignored the mounting calls to investigate whether Obama actually won the election.
Now a movement is afoot to impound the thousands of voting machines that “malfunctioned”, switching a Romney vote to one for Obama. Some local officials have put the suspected voting machines in “quarantine” before they can be erased of information to determine if, in fact, the Obama campaign hacked into the machines.
Many local officials are calling on the FBI to do a forensic analysis of the voting machines—which are really computers—to determine if they have, in fact, been “hacked.”
http://www.westernjournalism.com/fbi-may-impo...
I'm not holding my breath. By the time they get to them, they'll be "fixed" again.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#66244 Nov 28, 2012
TRY this again :)
==========
Secession is in the Bible as a Moral Principle When Government Goes Bad.

Secession is coming. There is a whole bunch of fear mongering by some patriots saying it will break up the country. We hear secession is treason and is a bad idea. That is no different for a wife being told to stay in an abusive marriage when the husband is unrepentant. She is beaten to near death daily. Her will is nearly broken and her dignity almost non-existent. If she does not leave the abusive spouse. She will die a thousand deaths in her soul before physical death comes. Common sense say she must leave or hope is lost. Even under mitigating circumstances being in an abusive home where the kids and wife’s life is danger. It is perfectly within scripture to divorce him.

Many of the founders knew the bible very well. They knew secession is in the bible and is a moral action. You can see the Bible written so well in all our founding documents. Thomas Jefferson wrote in the Declaration of Independence:

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

The Texas Constitution reflects the pprinciple of the original Declaration of Independence in Article 1 sec 1 and 2

1. Texas is a free and independent State, subject only to the Constitution of the United States; and the maintenance of our free institutions and the perpetuity of the Union depend upon the preservation of the right of local self-government unimpaired to all the States.

2. All political power is inherent in the people and all free governments are founded on their authority, and instituted for their benefit. The faith of the people of Texas stands pledged to the preservation of a republican form of government, and, subject to this limitation only, they have at all times the inalienable right to alter, reform or abolish their government in such manner as they may think expedient.

Early Texans written Declaration of Independence. The Texas declaration mimmicks the original 1776 document

When, in consequence of such acts of malfeasance and abdication on the part of the government, anarchy prevails, and civil society is dissolved into its original elements. In such a crisis, the first law of nature, the right of self-preservation, the inherent and inalienable rights of the people to appeal to first principles, and take their political affairs into their own hands in extreme cases, enjoins it as a right towards themselves, and a sacred obligation to their posterity, to abolish such government, and create another in its stead, calculated to rescue them from impending dangers, and to secure their future welfare and happiness.

The early founders understood history and the bible very well. The resorted to using natural law and nature’s God as the precedent to secede. Secession is part of natural law and is in the Bible. When the people of ancient Israel approached the king humbly asking for the taxes to be reduced here is what 1 kings 12: 10-11

http://www.thelonestarwatchdog.com/

Milestones in Federal
Gun Control Legislation
A timeline of gun legislation and organizations from 1791 to the present

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/guntime1.html

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#66245 Nov 28, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
When all the dinosaurs are gone, you left wing wacko's are in deep trouble. No one to lead you around by the hand. The communist's in DC will love that. They won't have anyone to fight them, and you will be at their mercy.
It's fine with me if you choose to believe that.

What kind of dinosaur are you? Eoraptor?
Syl

Ashland, KY

#66246 Nov 28, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
When all the dinosaurs are gone, you left wing wacko's are in deep trouble. No one to lead you around by the hand. The communist's in DC will love that. They won't have anyone to fight them, and you will be at their mercy.
For sure. The democrats won't have anyone fighting to keep the freedom they enjoy. They aren't strong or smart enough to fight for it . It will like taking candy from a baby.
Berta

Ashland, KY

#66248 Nov 28, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, with the dino's gone , And Obummer takes your guns and your food stamps, whatca gonna do then? Hunt with sticks and stones, maybe?
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#66249 Nov 28, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
For sure. The democrats won't have anyone fighting to keep the freedom they enjoy. They aren't strong or smart enough to fight for it . It will like taking candy from a baby.
You sound JUST like all the Repub post before Nov.6th. See you in 2016 loser.

Location hidden

#66250 Nov 28, 2012
Berta wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, with the dino's gone , And Obummer takes your guns and your food stamps, whatca gonna do then? Hunt with sticks and stones, maybe?
Well I don't depend on food stamps to feed my family and I CERTAINLY don't hunt or own a gun. So even if that extremely far fetched statement were valid, it wouldn't apply to me.

Sorry Berta.

Location hidden

#66251 Nov 28, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>You sound JUST like all the Repub post before Nov.6th. See you in 2016 loser.
Romney by a landslide!!!!!!!! lololol

Since: Dec 11

#66253 Nov 28, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Never been on unemployment you deadbeat pos.
You NEVER had a job.
Hmmm

Winchester, KY

#66254 Nov 28, 2012
Big-Bad-Boxer wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that, ever see Red Dawn?
The "smart people" survive...I'm a vet, and I'm a proud country boy!
I like my flag just fine.
Better learn how to season rat, and dogs and cats!
Why? there is a huge overpopulation of deer in and out of season. The lakes and rivers; if not polluted by deregulated industry is full of fish.

Your flag has been changed several times and probably will again in the future, given the fact that Puerto Rico has voted to join the group.

Many fellow Americans have never said the pledge of allegiance and fought for this country without having to worry about it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#66257 Nov 28, 2012
Obama legalizes the illegal, targets innocents

By Ismail Salami

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange was bitterly right when he said US president Barack Obama "seems to be a nice man, and that is precisely the problem" and aptly described him as a "wolf in sheep's clothing".

Under the pretext of combating terrorism, Obama has followed in the footsteps of former President George Bush and even intensified the killer drone attacks in different parts of the world, a move which has terminated in the unfortunate deaths of multitudes of innocent people. President Obama argues that the drone strikes are focused efforts to exterminate people who are on a list of active terrorists and that they have not caused huge human losses.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/2...
Hmmm

Winchester, KY

#66258 Nov 28, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
BENGHAZI WAS POLITICALLY CREATED????
WOW! You almost had me convinced that you were someone who was looking for factual information but it's obvious that you aren't. I would love to know how an orchestrated attack on a US embassy and the death of a US ambassador and 3 ex-service members was politically created to be news worthy. I think you're confused about what happened or don't know what happened. You believe that this became a story because it happened during an election. Terrorist sacked our embassy and because this is a real news story you dismiss it because FOX news reported it? You’re claim of being an independent is absolutely untrue. Also I'm not here to defend FOX News their reputation keeps them at the 1# spot and it has for over 10 years, I think that says a lot for any new outlet, critics who dispute what they are reporting cannot hold a candle to them and their ratings continuously get better as well as well as their viewership. So if you believe that they aren't telling the truth then please state where they aren't.
Also FOX News pundits predicted the elections wrong not FOX NEWS. CNN poll showed a tie, ALL were within a margin of error.
Do you suffer from ADD? It read the story on Benghazi was politically created and perpetuated by Fox News; otherwise they wouldn't have kept repeating the conspiracy theory and blaming Obama for it; when other non-military personnel have been killed and you folks don't even bat an eye....

FYI there were other posts that had been attacked but you didn't hear hardly any thing on those. Why is that?
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66261 Nov 28, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't depend on food stamps to feed my family and I CERTAINLY don't hunt or own a gun. So even if that extremely far fetched statement were valid, it wouldn't apply to me.
Sorry Berta.
What a shock, a lib that doesn't own a gun, but defends an anti-Constitutional traitor that doesnt respect private ownership of guns, wow, never saw that coming!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66262 Nov 28, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure you are either a buttasaurus or a troglocrat
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#66263 Nov 28, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shock, a lib that doesn't own a gun, but defends an anti-Constitutional traitor that doesnt respect private ownership of guns, wow, never saw that coming!
Just like the NRA you use FEAR to try to win over the weak minded fools. Here is what Obama has done to the ONLY gun laws EVER to cross his desk.
2009: As president, Obama signs a law allowing people to carry concealed weapons in the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone and other national parks and wildlife refuges and another that lets people carry guns in their checked bags on Amtrak trains.
How you going to twist and lie about the TRUTH now Repub??????????
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#66264 Nov 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Pravda is a GREAT place to get info :)
hi AL. Hope all is well with You & the rest of the good guys.
Yes, I looked at the Pravda site. I saw Putin saying he knew the U.S. was headed exactly where Russia went. He can't believe the Americans are so stupid to allow communism to happy. He talked of how difficult it has been to dig & scratch & climb their way out of the mess that communism caused.
And AL. We are there in my opinion. Not headed there but there already. I do not see any way of stopping it unless the people just refuse to do work or pay taxes. I don't see any way around it. Basic control of our whole lives is what this administration wants.
I'd remind these people who thi k it won't affect them, that in Cuba for example, every single thing a human uses or needs is regulated & "rationed" by the government.
Including toothpaste & the shoes a person gets to wear.

In Cuba you get a ration card for the bare minimum each month. IF you run out of something you need and all of them do, then you better have something to barter with or trade. And the only way you get anything extra is if someone stole it. Like say from a truck their driving with toilet paper in it. The driver steals some to sell on the black market. If your lucky enough to have a relative to send you clothes or shoes or some kind of supplies that's great. You better hope one will send you some money to buy things you need to survive.

I'm amazed these nuts don't get it at all as to where we are headed. Very fast too. It's a bad ' sad situation for all of us.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66265 Nov 28, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Do you suffer from ADD? It read the story on Benghazi was politically created and perpetuated by Fox News; otherwise they wouldn't have kept repeating the conspiracy theory and blaming Obama for it; when other non-military personnel have been killed and you folks don't even bat an eye....
FYI there were other posts that had been attacked but you didn't hear hardly any thing on those. Why is that?
Are you suffering from RDD (Reality Deficit Disorder), Benghazi was a political decision not a defense response. The decisions surrounding the Benghazi fisacso were 100% political, don't even try to promote another position on that because facts reveal otherwise, oblamer did not want a firefight on his hands, he left those people to die, he turned his back on the very people sworn to defend our country, but then again, what would he know about that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Artemus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
libfreaks 4 min mike 8
kids free glasses and hearing checked 7 min free 5
Need to get in contact with Natalie Ward 8 min nosey 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min ChromiuMan 131,865
Porsche mills 28 min Info 21
McDonald's in providence 40 min WC Folk 3
missing pit bull 46 min Yolo 7
Artemus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Artemus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Artemus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Artemus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]