Knox woman survives three bouts of ca...

Knox woman survives three bouts of cancer

There are 7 comments on the TheTimesTribune.com story from Oct 17, 2011, titled Knox woman survives three bouts of cancer. In it, TheTimesTribune.com reports that:

By Carl Keith Greene / Staff Writer She has gone through three different battles with three kinds of cancer yet, at 71, Joyce C. Buchanan has survived and still has a winning smile and a sweet personality.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheTimesTribune.com.

Since: Oct 11

London, KY

#1 Oct 17, 2011
God Bless
Blessed

United States

#2 Oct 17, 2011
Love that Lady. She is a true survivor.
mkk

United States

#3 Oct 18, 2011
Aw yay
TOAST

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 Oct 19, 2011
I have known her all my life,couldnt have happen to a nicer person.Hang in there and keep battling.
tiger

London, KY

#5 Oct 23, 2011
horrible teacher. Mean to the poor kids!
CLASS OF 72

Napoleon, MO

#6 Oct 24, 2011
Hated her math class and that clock she had hanging that would take 2 hours to move from 10:00 to 11:00. I never dreamed that 30 years later I would be looking at retirement and my livley hood was based on math, spread sheets, grafts billing month ends all that it takes to run a business that is very profitable. Thank you for being hard on me and at the same time loving your students good luck with life and may God Bless You!
J Logan

Powell, OH

#7 Oct 29, 2011
Bless her heart! She was my favorite teacher and truly cared about her students! She's a strong person and obviously is fighting for her life so she can be with her loving family and friends.
I'm truly sorry that this has happened to such a wonderful person. I have thought about her often over the years, as I really liked being around her at school. We shared the same first name and I always wanted to be like her when I grew up.
Joyce Buchanan was and still is a role model for others!
Wishing her the best and sending lots of love!
J. Logan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Artemus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knox County teacher arrested on drug charges 9 min KnowsForSure 21
Who hit Billy Roark?? 21 min Wondering 10
Josh Ramsey arrested 1 hr DETECTIVE FISH MILLS 16
Mark Wilder 1 hr Abc 3
Jamie Reyonalds 2 hr Greene 8
Meth 2 hr well now 17
Anxiety & Depression suffers support 2 hr Hello 21

Artemus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance