Driver in fatal DUI wreck to stand trial

Oct 6, 2008 Full story: TheTimesTribune.com

By Brad Hicks / Staff Writer The trial date of an Artemus man who allegedly caused a February fatal accident while driving under the influence was set in Knox County Circuit Court Friday.

Full Story
truthbetold

United States

#1 Nov 20, 2008
Why they did not just take this scumbag out and blow his brains out is a mystery to me!!!!! He has always been a bad egg and then to probably get by with killing a woman and permanently crippling a man for life on their way to church!!! He has been charged with more crimes since he did this!!!!! Why was he not in Jail? He has been and is and will always be a boil on the butt of humanity!!!!!
ggggfffffffffff

Somerset, KY

#2 Nov 27, 2008
well
unfortunately

Akron, OH

#3 Sep 1, 2011
Marie's family isn't that way. I never did hear how his first parole hearing went.

“Just here to catch up”

Since: Oct 11

Cincinnati OH (Oakley)

#4 Dec 12, 2012
unfortunately wrote:
Marie's family isn't that way. I never did hear how his first parole hearing went.
He stayed in, but recently had a second parole hearing I haven't heard the results of yet. Leonard passed away recently. I'm Marie's niece.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Artemus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Hopkins 53 min CMB 4
German shepard 1 hr doggy 2
Kimberly smith Gambrel 1 hr buzz kill 1
Porsche mills 1 hr sad days 25
Mollie Carnes (Jan '11) 1 hr mollie and Dorothy 49
Germen Sheperd dog 1 hr Jackie 1
barbourville affordabe funeral home (Oct '08) 2 hr someone who knows 109
Artemus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web