Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,635

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
THE BLOOMER FARTER

Berea, KY

#76123 Dec 1, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Will the real Western KY Girl please stand and cut a ripper please.
Will the real northern girl please stand up and kut a big stanky ripper?
foff

Alpharetta, GA

#76124 Dec 1, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the way to do it. You got it right. There are some here that don't want anyone here but their own little group. Isn't that just so sad? They whine, they cry.
YOU being the biggest offender king troll that you are. You are sad and the biggest crybaby on here. Continue on with your fart club, thread killer. You suck.

Since: Dec 12

Saint Charles, IL

#76125 Dec 1, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Will the real Western KY Girl please stand and cut a ripper please.
I just don't have it in me right now, but here I am. There are some strange things that happen on this thread.
Jacko

United States

#76126 Dec 1, 2012
When is this thread gonna die off, my gawd stop beating the dead horse already..

Saint Charles, IL

#76127 Dec 1, 2012
Jacko wrote:
When is this thread gonna die off, my gawd stop beating the dead horse already..
ARE HORSES DYING TOO!?!?!? NOOO!!!!(Just kidding. lol)

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#76134 Dec 1, 2012
West KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't have it in me right now, but here I am. There are some strange things that happen on this thread.
You got that right, lot's of strange people on this thread.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#76138 Dec 1, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
Somebody's got problems! Not sure who or how long the list might be.
Are you just noticing this??? LOL.

Location hidden

#76139 Dec 1, 2012
West KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't pay attention to the strange stuff and scroll on by. That's what I usually do....and if I do read a less than polite comment and respond, I still try to be polite. Don't worry about it.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76140 Dec 1, 2012
It was another great day for wood cutting/splitting. Plus I saw some birds. We are blessed.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#76150 Dec 1, 2012
Where is that Humpaburn? He is slacking up on his daily report again. Dang it. I bet the wife has got him out shopping.
Raven

Fort Gay, WV

#76151 Dec 1, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
It was another great day for wood cutting/splitting. Plus I saw some birds. We are blessed.
My dad was taking wood to a family member. This lovely weather should be putting a little jaunt in every step...Makes me feel like a million bucks...two beautiful and healthy children...a caring,loyal sexy partner. I have it all;)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#76154 Dec 1, 2012
Having read through random pages of this thread from about a year back, I now know the good, the bad and the ugly, oh and the indifferent. I have a date, but I may stop back in. Good night.

Location hidden

#76156 Dec 1, 2012
Hello everyone. Beautiful day today, and lovely evening as well. Peace and prayers to all.

Earlville, IL

#76157 Dec 1, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't pay attention to the strange stuff and scroll on by. That's what I usually do....and if I do read a less than polite comment and respond, I still try to be polite. Don't worry about it.
Hey there Oglala. Some of these people have issues. lol I try to avoid fussing with people unless they are just really over the top ignorant and out of line. I'd much rather get along with everybody. You kow what's really scary and sad is some people are actually having to deal with those loons in face to face real life! I'm glad it's not me. lol I have enough crazy people in my life to deal with. hahaha Take care.

I'm enjoying a few cracklins sprinkled with vinegar and hot sauce - soul food! lol
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#76159 Dec 1, 2012
Honey_Badger wrote:
Having read through random pages of this thread from about a year back, I now know the good, the bad and the ugly, oh and the indifferent. I have a date, but I may stop back in. Good night.
From the beginning of the thread until APRIL this was a very interesting thread with lots of different posters, mostly joining in the discussion. We enjoyed speculating and researching why the BIRDS fell dead like they did. It led to Earthquakes, Polar Shift, methane gas, HAARP and a few other thories, Biblical implications, Mayans and Native American Prophecy and conspiracy theories (NWO etc). People made friends, shared stories, music, world news, inspirations, etc and the thread was not the norm for topix (who done who, politics, and haters). That is why it was "hot", at the top and so many posts, plus it being the only non politcal Kentucky wide thread like Ancient Wolf pointed out. Sadly, it is like the rest of them now and seems this one has turned into a fart club. I don't have time for such nonsense, nor am I a hater. I post less and less like many others. And like many others, I will abandon this pastime when bored or waiting on someone. I doubt it will get back to all that is going on in the world and only continue as a thread killer. That is what they want. They can have it. I have a real life, like many others and don't have 24/7 to hop from thread to thread all day on topix.

I also have a date in an hour and have some finishing touches to add to my cougar charm. lol Hope you have a good one yourself and would love to read your take on this thread when I return (if I return, wink ;) wink). It would be a nice change compared to the bodily functions fascination they seem to indulge in now.

Have a good night!
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#76160 Dec 1, 2012
Oglala wrote:
Hello everyone. Beautiful day today, and lovely evening as well. Peace and prayers to all.
Hi lala, same to you. It was and I enjoyed it immensely. Have a wonderful night. I have fun to get to. Love all the lights going up for Christmas. Enjoy

Earlville, IL

#76161 Dec 1, 2012
Una-Dude, you have a HUGE fan club! lol
Rave

Stanton, KY

#76163 Dec 1, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
From the beginning of the thread until APRIL this was a very interesting thread with lots of different posters, mostly joining in the discussion. We enjoyed speculating and researching why the BIRDS fell dead like they did. It led to Earthquakes, Polar Shift, methane gas, HAARP and a few other thories, Biblical implications, Mayans and Native American Prophecy and conspiracy theories (NWO etc). People made friends, shared stories, music, world news, inspirations, etc and the thread was not the norm for topix (who done who, politics, and haters). That is why it was "hot", at the top and so many posts, plus it being the only non politcal Kentucky wide thread like Ancient Wolf pointed out. Sadly, it is like the rest of them now and seems this one has turned into a fart club. I don't have time for such nonsense, nor am I a hater. I post less and less like many others. And like many others, I will abandon this pastime when bored or waiting on someone. I doubt it will get back to all that is going on in the world and only continue as a thread killer. That is what they want. They can have it. I have a real life, like many others and don't have 24/7 to hop from thread to thread all day on topix.
I also have a date in an hour and have some finishing touches to add to my cougar charm. lol Hope you have a good one yourself and would love to read your take on this thread when I return (if I return, wink ;) wink). It would be a nice change compared to the bodily functions fascination they seem to indulge in now.
Have a good night!
so where's the party at tonight?

Earlville, IL

#76164 Dec 1, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a good night!
Who is "they"?

Location hidden

#76179 Dec 1, 2012
West KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Oglala. Some of these people have issues. lol I try to avoid fussing with people unless they are just really over the top ignorant and out of line. I'd much rather get along with everybody. You kow what's really scary and sad is some people are actually having to deal with those loons in face to face real life! I'm glad it's not me. lol I have enough crazy people in my life to deal with. hahaha Take care.
I'm enjoying a few cracklins sprinkled with vinegar and hot sauce - soul food! lol
Hello to you. Nice to see your posting. In regard to the inappropriate posts, I believe that those people are not really all that nasty in person. It's easy to hide behind a computer screen and play a role. It also might be that these people can take out aggression harmlessly by letting off steam on the computer. I would never do that, but others may. That still doesn't make it right, but I don't take computer "slams" personally. The sad thing is that it's got to be tough to keep up that persona. It would be nice to see all that wasted negative energy put to better use, like supporting each other instead of tearing them down. These are sad times in the world right now, and people should be kinder to one other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Artemus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min American Lady 153,534
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Hmmmmmmm 4,932
Prostitutes 31 min toeazy 53
Tax tax and more tax 43 min big bucks 8
Sara Stewart I Am Sucking Your Mans Big Uncut C*ck 44 min M Hubbard 1
knox board of ed raising taxes 56 min john 86
Heather Cole 1 hr Heather 10
•••
•••

Artemus Jobs

•••
•••
•••