gary winters
friendz

United States

#1 Jun 23, 2011
Does anyone remember Gary Winters? Or know where he is now??
lnd

Greenbrier, AR

#2 Jun 27, 2011
friendz wrote:
Does anyone remember Gary Winters? Or know where he is now??
Last I heard he was engaged to Teresa Bundy. Look her up on Facebook
Gary Winters

Christiansburg, VA

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Yup. The worst mistake I ever made in my life was letting that little beautiful girl, Teresa, getting away from me. I wiil be the saddest sorriest mf on the face of this planet for the rest of my pitiful life. Teresa, if you ever see this, I LOVE YOU!!!! PLEASE COME BACK!!
Laverne Noble

Liberty, KY

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Gary Winters wrote:
Yup. The worst mistake I ever made in my life was letting that little beautiful girl, Teresa, getting away from me. I wiil be the saddest sorriest mf on the face of this planet for the rest of my pitiful life. Teresa, if you ever see this, I LOVE YOU!!!! PLEASE COME BACK!!
We all make mistakes ... If u really care for her Tell her and try to fix it But topix isn't the place for it
Darius Smith

Staunton, VA

#6 Jan 7, 2015
Laverne Noble wrote:
<quoted text>
We all make mistakes ... If u really care for her Tell her and try to fix it But topix isn't the place for it
Sorry Laverne, it seems you have been duped. I am sure it was, at first, a funny joke to someone, we should let it go, as that as it was harmless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Artemus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Judd is F@@@ing stupid 12 min Captain Skull 75
Hey Ladies! 16 min Captain Skull 1
Review: Tradewater Animal Hospital (May '14) 21 min jonz 45
finger lickin good 44 min see through it 2
Elders 47 min insanity becomes me 4
I think he'd be a whimp.............. 53 min see through it 7
Trump is doing great ! 1 hr popeye 20

Artemus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance