Artemus man indicted on charges of th...

Artemus man indicted on charges of threatening to kill woman

There are 21 comments on the TheTimesTribune.com story from Aug 30, 2010, titled Artemus man indicted on charges of threatening to kill woman. In it, TheTimesTribune.com reports that:

By Carl Keith Greene / Staff Writer Forty-one indictments were returned Friday by the Knox County grand jury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheTimesTribune.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ghost

London, KY

#21 Dec 9, 2010
I have known both of the Stampers you are talking about for many many years. I don't think that anyone should either of them down. No I don't agree with what he did. GOD will be his judge not you or I. His wife is a AWSOME woman. No one knows what all went on. When you don't know what your talking about try keeping your mouth shut. She did what she had to do and I am proud of her. I don't trust just anyone with my loved ones but I wouldn't hesitate to let her take care of them at anytime and for as long as needed. I have worked with her and been her friend a long time and I am proud to say she is my friend and always will be. He is a friend also. I have known him a long time and I know his family.He has a good mom and dad. I wish he had of just walked out but he didn't and I will say a prayer for him and her. I don't think anyone should a grudge agains her. She has been in the family a long time and I hope they can all be friends in the end. God bless you both and love to both of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Artemus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawntaea and curt Brown? 9 min Blue 32
Yolanda 14 min Mfwhore 10
stinking creek 21 min Quantummist 63
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min Herman 148,997
Msc topic disappeared wonder why lol??? 1 hr Amy 13
Three liquor stores in bville 1 hr in the know 22
Another new police car? (Aug '15) 5 hr Bingo 23

Artemus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Artemus Mortgages