Artemus man indicted on charges of threatening to kill woman

Aug 30, 2010 Full story: TheTimesTribune.com 21

By Carl Keith Greene / Staff Writer Forty-one indictments were returned Friday by the Knox County grand jury.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yee334

London, KY

#1 Sep 2, 2010
how much time
Everybody knows

Barbourville, KY

#2 Sep 3, 2010
It's no secret that the Stampers are the weirdest people in Knox Co. He could have at least walked out and left her like the rest of them have done their wives! I hope she puts him in jail for a long long time. LOL, family secrets are getting out. I know i used to be in that mixed up strange bunch but i got out. They have no class, just poor weirdos.
hmmmm

Barbourville, KY

#3 Sep 3, 2010
sounds like someone is having trouble supporting their drug habbits
name

Manchester, KY

#4 Sep 3, 2010
Who was it?
just waiting

Somerset, KY

#5 Sep 4, 2010
Does anyone know if this is Christy Stamper's family? Just wondering.....
Just me

Barbourville, KY

#6 Sep 5, 2010
Yes, her parents.
Just me

Barbourville, KY

#7 Sep 5, 2010
hmmmm wrote:
sounds like someone is having trouble supporting their drug habbits
seems like someone can't spell..........HABITS......... .lmao.
get over it

Corbin, KY

#8 Sep 5, 2010
Hummmm looks like ppl are still living in the past..this is old news ppl...grow up n get over it..n yea..i know the family very well n they are kinda messed up...but i dont think any of us live like the freakin Brady Bunch...silly ass ppl n their needs to put their noses in other ppls business...this website is retarded!!!
get over it

Corbin, KY

#9 Sep 5, 2010
just waiting wrote:
Does anyone know if this is Christy Stamper's family? Just wondering.....
Yea its her family
cheermom33

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Sep 6, 2010
Everybody knows wrote:
It's no secret that the Stampers are the weirdest people in Knox Co. He could have at least walked out and left her like the rest of them have done their wives! I hope she puts him in jail for a long long time. LOL, family secrets are getting out. I know i used to be in that mixed up strange bunch but i got out. They have no class, just poor weirdos.
I have knowed the stampers my whole life and there is nothing weird about them they are great people and i have all the respect in the world for them i growed up w/ their daughter and have stayed a many of nights at their house and i love them this man has a illness and people that don't know them shouldn't be on here running their mouths about them he has a awesome mom and dad and he has always been a great person so shut the heck up i don't agree w/ what he did but i sure he isn't the first up that road to do the same thing .......
Wellll

Sheridan, AR

#11 Sep 8, 2010
Everybody knows wrote:
He did have another woman in bell county actually more than one.lol.he just got caught and she took him back even after that but-what a way to thank her-why not just walk out on her??
huh

Sheridan, AR

#12 Sep 8, 2010
Wellll wrote:
<quoted text>He did have another woman in bell county actually more than one.lol.he just got caught and she took him back even after that but-what a way to thank her-why not just walk out on her??
how stupid is she anyway then,she would have been better off if he had walked out like the other post said the others did.
Good Golly MIss Molly

Sheridan, AR

#13 Sep 9, 2010
Wellll wrote:
<quoted text>He did have another woman in bell county actually more than one.lol.he just got caught and she took him back even after that but-what a way to thank her-why not just walk out on her??
Aint it funny that some peple are always griping about how worn out their body is but yet, they hump everything coming and going? Do they realize what it takes physically for "stuff" to happen? Just a thought!:)
lots

Somerset, KY

#14 Sep 17, 2010
Yee334 wrote:
how much time
lots and lots
huh

London, KY

#15 Sep 24, 2010
Yee334 wrote:
how much time
Well, he was there today walking on his own, but i'd like to know too-how much time? and why does he not fall without that crutch.
Wrongggg

London, KY

#16 Sep 24, 2010
lots wrote:
<quoted text>lots and lots
he didn't get any yet
what

London, KY

#17 Sep 26, 2010
why do people feel the need to get on here and trash other people! why
sam

Middlesboro, KY

#18 Sep 26, 2010
idont know the man andi dontcare.7169
Know him

London, KY

#19 Dec 5, 2010
Sam, you are not missing much
lol

London, KY

#20 Dec 8, 2010
Know him wrote:
Sam, you are not missing much
you are so funny and right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Artemus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Pickard vs. Mike Corey 9 min I know the truth 22
Science 21 min Bridge Watch 4
Culture of Pineville 30 min overthemoon 31
karen pryor 39 min pissed 2
cash express 1 hr just saying 3
footboot field turf 1 hr We Know the Truth 15
No super high speed internet in rural area's 2 hr crazyjimbo 3
Artemus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web