it's a fine place....artemus

it's a fine place....artemus

Posted in the Artemus Forum

“no retreat, no surrender”

Since: Mar 08

Clay County?

#1 May 11, 2008
i've lived here for about 5 yrs now, really like the place and the people. my place has never been broken into, or have i had anything stolen. there's a good fire dept. and good churches. i would like to see a store that would be open a little later, it sucks having to drive to barbourville after 6.
Artemus Fire-Fighter

United States

#2 Sep 10, 2008
We work hard at Artemus fire Dept. Thank you for your support!
xmattx

United States

#3 Sep 19, 2008
ha.
I've lived here for 16 years.
My house has been broken into 10+( tens of thousands of $ worth of stuff stolen). My neighbors meth lab blew up. And theres a whore/crack house within 100 yds of me. But theres not a more American city in the entire world than Artemus, America.
xmattx

United States

#4 Sep 19, 2008
I meant ten or more times*
yep

United States

#5 Oct 6, 2008
I love Artemus. Matt lives in a bad place because everyone knows where he lives. Besides the drugs and theft, Artemus is the greatest place on earth.
Another Proud Resident

United States

#6 Oct 20, 2008
I have been in Artemus for 25 years... and I too think it is a great place to live, a great place we raised our kids, and a great place that now we get to see our grandchildren raised. It has its bad spots/people, but so does everywhere else. I think we have less of it. I agree with the above, in everyway... We have an EXCELLANT fire dept. We also do need a store that would be open later than 6. Who gets to start supper by 6pm, and it never fails, when you start, you find something you need but don't have... then its a trip to town.
truthbetold

United States

#7 Nov 15, 2008
Too bad Lee and Pat cannot stay open later, but then their prices are so high, it is cheaper to go to town anyway. It is not the Store Laymon had I can tell you that!!! He had a little bit of everything and he stayed open till 9:00 p.m. I sure miss him and Katherine!!!!

Since: Nov 08

Middlesboro , ky

#8 Nov 21, 2008
I agree on the best little towns in America
Kathy

Warrenville, IL

#9 Dec 9, 2008
I'm trying to locate a friend of mine by the name of Sandy Mills Elswick. Please have her call Kathy W
anderson elswick

United States

#11 Jun 1, 2009
Kathy wrote:
I'm trying to locate a friend of mine by the name of Sandy Mills Elswick. Please have her call Kathy W
hey this is sandy,im sorry i did not get back to ur letters,i love you and you are a good friend,can you please leave your number and adress

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Artemus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it ok to date your 5th cousin?? (Feb '12) 18 min Freaky Kin 42
Smith Used Cars (by Wal Mart) 28 min whothehellcares 23
Developing the Artificial Kidney. 39 min Tech Freak 2
Conservative Christian's. 40 min truth 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min ChromiuMan 166,470
wallsend (Jun '12) 2 hr Gossip 8
Varilla curve 2 hr info 2

Artemus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Artemus Mortgages