Student addresses bullying, intolerance

Student addresses bullying, intolerance

There are 4 comments on the Wisconsin Rapids Daily Tribune story from Oct 25, 2011, titled Student addresses bullying, intolerance. In it, Wisconsin Rapids Daily Tribune reports that:

Zach Wahls, a son of lesbian parents and a former Marshfield resident, talks to Marshfield High School students Monday as part of National Bullying Prevention Month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wisconsin Rapids Daily Tribune.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Oct 25, 2011
Good on ya, Zach !

“Love thy neighbor!”

Since: Dec 06

Westland , MI

#2 Oct 25, 2011
Got a ton of courage, that young man!!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#3 Oct 25, 2011
What a great story. Thanks Zach (and your Moms too)
Frank

Pittsville, WI

#4 May 6, 2014
Good for him I back him 100%
I think they should get a warning 1st time, 600.00 dollar or more fine 2nd time and third time a felony award ,because it follows true, they end up doing the stuff when they are older to older people!
And it gets more serious as you get older! Everybody has check points even the President has them and when people get away with bullying they get away with the next level> Harassment! They NEED TO UPDATE THE LAWS when it comes to HARASSMENT, because it's the same thing as Bullying and older people really get mean and nasty when they feel they can over power you with it! Ganging up on a certain person to try to ruin them or isolate or set them up is also wrong and should be considered the same as above! If they knew what it felt like I would bet they would think before doing it to somebody! If I was in the government this is what I would focus on big time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arpin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Memory can also be a set up with false witnes... Nov 7 DSCL 4
Messaging by hacking police antennes to certain... Nov 7 666isherenow 6
News Muslims plan to build mosque in Wausau area (May '15) Oct '16 MAGA2016 12
Nieghborhood harssments or disputes are getting... Oct '16 Deanna 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Wisconsin ... (Oct '10) Jun '12 A T ind 31
News Author to discuss haunted places (Sep '10) Sep '10 tammy evans 1
Horse Pull/Craft Show on June 11th (May '06) May '06 D Erickson 1

Arpin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arpin Mortgages