Questio about audio tooth implanrts?F...

Questio about audio tooth implanrts?For Police!

Posted in the Arpin Forum

DFLK

Arpin, WI

#1 Feb 14, 2014
Is it legal for anyone to hook a person to a audio implant, Naughty dentists!!! that threatens you and your family and dogs, home, job XCT...and says it's a a neighbor's name all the time because it's their revenge tactic for you cause you called the cops on them? How do you report that with out looking odd, crazy or like a spy AND you are not!! and you found out it is TRUE! and they keep saying it's benner or binner something like that! I found lots of information on the Audi tooth's and they are real- killers- also!!!and it they won't leave you alone on the net either!
Dean

Neillsville, WI

#2 Mar 2, 2014
Fort it I found it and it is criminals trying to set innocent people up and making them look bad o cove up another person's crimes!

And here it is!
http://www.mindcontrol.se/...
Dean

Neillsville, WI

#3 Mar 2, 2014
Little wire implants in ear canal do and are the same!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arpin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laws to ask about Telepathy or Spy comnuication... Feb 6 Theyfs 1
Spying goes tech, how-ever ANY crimanl can act ... Jan 31 Meth Heads INVEST... 3
Implantation for false memory abuse court case! Jan 31 Meth before after 2
New scam game going on! Jan 31 black helicopters 3
Privacyrights and (unauthorised )Nano implant u... Jan 31 Meth Heads 3
BIG QUESTION for our police!? Jan 31 secret po po dent... 3
Good day. Any info on apts/living areas? (Mars... Jan 24 The Xeno Society 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arpin Mortgages