Implant dangers and investigators who...

Implant dangers and investigators whofind them!

Posted in the Arpin Forum

Notice

Vesper, WI

#1 Jul 16, 2014
http://www.bugsweeps.com/info/electronic_hara...

And quoted by:

Whoever 6 days ago

This technology was used on me when I was in jail. I couldn't believe it and I had somehow forgotten about what had happened to me, and didn't realize much of what had really happened for a long time.
Jail guards are driving people to suicide by starving themselves to death. They read your thoughts with these devices and yell your thoughts over and over to make you crazy. They program you when you're sleeping, and implant false memories into your head. They can make you think that you committed 1000 murders while you were sleepwalking. They can make you think and believe anything they want you to believe. They can use this technology alone to have you screaming in pain, and they can even manipulate you into having a heart attack. They can even go the other way and cause you to achieve orgasm. I'm not just going by what I've read. I'm going by experience, and by seeing what the jail guards were doing to others.
I now forget things that nobody would forget, I have the most horrible flashbacks and words repeating through my mind non-stop, it makes me sick, I may not sleep for days, or at least only a couple hours a night. As soon as I am about to perform a very simple task, I feel like I can't do it, and next thing I know I've been sitting in a trance for 12 hours. I've seen guards make inmates wake up and dance sing, dance around, and go right back to sleep. I've seen them make inmates forget where they even were, what year it was, and what their name was. It only gets worse. I assure you, this technology is real and that it really does cause the damage that people claim it causes, and then some...

Any nut case dentist or implant doctor could do this to anyone is what was found out! It is the new world harassment and can be a real threat to anyone now or today!
You are not crazy you are a victim of a sinister criminal!
Notice

Vesper, WI

#2 Jul 16, 2014
This was for the guy who tore all the trees down and who will screw his self if he ever does it again without the owners permission! Even the telephone and the electric company did not know who this person was! I thought he was a terrorist or something!Then you never know...... but how easy would it be for someone to look like a employee for the electric company ect...but is not! Know what I mean?
Notice

Vesper, WI

#3 Jul 16, 2014
Here are the laws! Oh really... Oh yes!

http://www.rfidjournal.com/articles/view...

$20.000+ fine and doctor bills you pay all excetra.... and life time in prison! O....WOW! and you pay the unlawful communications fines through the F.C.C. too!
OKS

Arpin, WI

#4 Jul 19, 2015
There is some body who is doing what is called REVERSE ELECTRICITY in the stuff! They get a person to set people up with some type of implant through a doctor or dentist!, then uses threats and orders to make you a slave saying your worthless and no good!! It's a targeting system and is very dangerous because they will hurt you if you don't listen by harassment that is non-stop!! It's a line of electric frequency only you can hear, but no one else can! cause it vibrates in your inner ear and thus it's internal, but connects to another talk source for another person! It's a revenge tactic and they use it on people who have witnessed a crimes or got someone in trouble and they don't care if it causes trouble for other people not involved!
Also as WTH situation!!
What the heck is going on down heath road Is there mind control going on down here or something?
It's something like what was happening in lindsey,WI over in those creepy woods!
Can we get a DNR set up cause the land is also sinking from earthquakes and we have the High wires ,underground wires and gas line and the water way all in the same area..We will get fried if a earthquake opens up the land down here and we also have the hugs pit just a few blocks away and the lines go between three different pits! Just imagine what will happen if we get a bad earthquake!!
Notice! information is to give some incite on the seriousness of the situation on the power lines down here and we are not going to be treated like prisoners either!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arpin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Country Wireless LLC (Mar '11) Sep 17 Sad in Stratford 10
Smart meters used for harassmnet! (May '14) Aug 26 fankst 8
News Petition signed by thousands asks authorities t... Aug '17 Clara 1
So you think thier crazy if hearing voices! Not... (Dec '16) Aug '17 Jesse Pinkman 2
Blocking lawn mower (OFF ROAD Mower riding) ver... (Dec '16) Aug '17 Jesse Pinkman 6
Believe it or not , it is hear! (Mar '17) May '17 donotask 4
Messaging by hacking police antennes to certain... (Jun '16) May '17 MILLAW 8

Arpin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arpin Mortgages