Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7468 Aug 4, 2014
Then I have to remind Walkers office weekly about laws and future terrorist attacks war on US Citizens of our grandchildren generations.

Diamond and Gemstone industry. My main ingredient is fiberglass from 2,500-25,000 years ago. A lot of mineral debris that create natural gold, higher ten BLACK HILLS GOLD quality, mine is hand made Indian did theirs in a lab with other peoples collections under supervision and assistance.

Future is with swords, medallion weaponry and lazers. Unfortunately White people forgot FIBERGLASS CARS well driven n mineral soils and road salt is one hell of a giant medallion gemstone or diamond melted don with gold and metal framing, ASIA Is killing us, our kids are not intelligent to see, MICRO_CHIPS in the cars will have ASIA puppeteering our warriors for their behalf and defect on each other.

White men refuse to listen out of their own social realm, so my fears for humanity survival is irrelevant. If their woman id not say it they try to beat you for their woman to regain her repute. MAYBE I SHOULD RJOICE THE DAY OF YOUR ALL DEATH INSTEAD OF HAVE FEAR FOR YU
Teabilly Heaven

Eau Claire, WI

#7469 Aug 4, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I love Gov Walker, if you want some loon like Quinn, move to the crap hole of Illinois. Liberals would be glad to have you. I have more rights as a woman than any man. Who didn't vote? you know as well as I do, if some idiot wasn't allowed to vote, the liberals would have that yo ho on the front page of every news paper and would be selling T-shirts with his or her face on it. Damn you people are so easily led.
You should be watching Faux News.Why do you love Wrong Way Walker,he is a fascist pushing a social agenda that only includes the corporations and the rich. You have guys like Larson and Moultin and and the stupidest of all Johnson so far up his rectum they can't breath. Look at these fools ,puppets to the Koch suckers,they don't have an original idea between them. And Scooter he couldn't tell the truth from his own rectum. And you being a woman and having these dirty old white men writing legislation,or should I say just pushing what ALEC writes for them,taking away your options about reproduction. Let me ask you this? If ,and I don't want it to ever happen I am not that mean or stupid, you we're raped and got pregnant? They would force you to have the baby. What is YOUR choice there?
Teabilly Heaven

Eau Claire, WI

#7470 Aug 4, 2014
And the question is not "who didn't vote"? The question is who will they allow to vote?
Teabilly Heaven

Eau Claire, WI

#7471 Aug 4, 2014
And the truth about Bengaaaaaaazi,check out, www.Stonekettle Station, Jim Wright I find to be of impeccable truth and honesty.You see unlike all of your heroes he has served his country at war. How many of your millionaire or billionaire heroes have ever had one of the elite children enlist and go in harms way,like the rest of us?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7473 Aug 7, 2014
Teabilly Heaven wrote:
And the truth about Bengaaaaaaazi,check out, www.Stonekettle Station, Jim Wright I find to be of impeccable truth and honesty.You see unlike all of your heroes he has served his country at war. How many of your millionaire or billionaire heroes have ever had one of the elite children enlist and go in harms way,like the rest of us?
I think you should spend time in Hospital and New registry and radio registries on CIVILIAN CASUALITIES AND DEATH form the civil wars of 1930s-current. The military was Mayor or DNR trained that was in nation. US militarys came in to take them and the felons down as a warning and clocked off homes as quarenteen missing persons, presumed dead, kidnapped, Hostage, murdered. Locals removed signs and tapes and went in to loot and then filed for squatters and homesteaders permit and had the real owner fined for abandonment and failure to attend own property, WE ARE WAITING FOR THE 2016 so patiently that is already paid for for MILITARY EXECUTION of those homesteaders, NOT ALLOWED to LIVE IN ANOTHER CITY OR STATE FOR MORE THEN 2 years and have to by law be married to a LOCAL of over 250 years of generational pooling with legal rights to their fmailies ASSIGNED LOT by US and QUEBEC registries. DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD They were all dead and buried alive for crack heads to move in to DANCE, MOVE USA FORCES IN Or call in for more assistance sooner, Not 25 year take downs. SUBANNUALLY
Aaron Salmon

Waukesha, WI

#7474 Aug 7, 2014
Katelyn Kramsky sentenced today to 15 months in PRISON she may get to see ERIN SALMON KATELYN KRAMSKY is the new ERIN SALMON ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK time Katelyn kramsky had ample warning erin salmon had her drunk driving incident more than a year prior she like ERIN SALMON had been drinking at an east side bar drove drunk hit poop DAVID STEFINIK on Brady street guy got a compound fracture now Katelyn kramsky like ERIN Salmon will be taken away from her free life to prison possibly seeing erin salmon in the brief time before she is released Katelyn kramsky will have her anus/rectum searched have to have lesbian relationships ketelyn kramsky is not free anymore like other Milwaukee women she's is prison just like ERIN SALMON
prissy

Fond Du Lac, WI

#7475 Aug 7, 2014
^^ if you're trying to help a cause then please learn to write
Aaron Salmon

Waukesha, WI

#7478 Aug 13, 2014
ERIN SALMON KATELYN KRAMSKY TWO DIFFERENT Women same crime same charge same situation both women are the same height and less than three years apart in age both members of Milwaukee's upper-crust who like the fictional Piper Chapman find themselves in prison both women were drinking at east side bars both drove drunk both were convicted and sent to prison Erin Salmon was a 23-year-old hospitality worker who drove intoxicated on Sept. 4, 2012 she had graduated university a few months before she drove up an interstate off-ramp drove the wrong way eventually hitting off duty Milwaukee police officer josh albert Salmon pleaded guilty to charges and was sent to prison 14 months later on November 10 2013 Katelyn Kramsky, a 27-year-old salon manager and nursing student left an east side bar drunk and hit a pedestrian after running a red light Kramsky too pleaded guilty and was sent to prison on August 7, almost 18 months after Erin Salmon both women are currently in prison though Erin Salmon will be released this month
Pro People

Eau Claire, WI

#7480 Aug 15, 2014
Let's see McDonell, Walker,Perry,Christie. Which one is going to jail first.
Showing your true colors again Tea Baggers.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7481 Aug 20, 2014
A Governor who INDICTES upon maximum sentences for:

CRIMINAL MALICIA on all counts
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7482 Aug 20, 2014
Jaimie wrote:
A Governor who INDICTES upon maximum sentences for:
CRIMINAL MALICIA on all counts
As well as: embeselments of civilian livelihood, finance, employment, land, housing, education, spousal rights ALL CRIMINAL and warrents death penalty as a result surpasses consecutive life.

Robbery, rapists

Grand theft in insurance scams, grand theft and toxic release into eco-system of residential, buildings that go a blaze in summer heat for using fiberglass compound on exterior of buildings and homes and not legal materials such as wood or metal paneling.

District Attorneys and Judges and POLICE and bank execution for "failure to report", HIDDEN RESOURCES and cashed in. CHECKS the CITY STATE AND GOVERNMENT put in DA FILES FOR YOU for past penalties against you or your land or accounts, Your restitution checks; these people refused to send SHerrif or MArshal or POLICE to deliver your checks certified, and let time lapse to 2 weeks to 2 months prior to expiration date on check, and cashed it in on your behalf and put it in a docket # in a bank account instead, WE NEVER knew court was held at all to even get a DC # or bank release location. KILLERS DIE IN PRISON OR ON THE WAY THEIR MILITARY GO GOGO DEPLOY IN FASTER NEXT TIME< SLOWEST $ WE EVER SPENT where did they go SPent it on drugs again I bet losers GET NEW ONES PLEASE
Be a Murican

Eau Claire, WI

#7483 Aug 20, 2014
Taking bets on which crook goes to prison first.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7484 Aug 21, 2014
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
As well as: embeselments of civilian livelihood, finance, employment, land, housing, education, spousal rights ALL CRIMINAL and warrents death penalty as a result surpasses consecutive life.
Robbery, rapists
Grand theft in insurance scams, grand theft and toxic release into eco-system of residential, buildings that go a blaze in summer heat for using fiberglass compound on exterior of buildings and homes and not legal materials such as wood or metal paneling.
District Attorneys and Judges and POLICE and bank execution for "failure to report", HIDDEN RESOURCES and cashed in. CHECKS the CITY STATE AND GOVERNMENT put in DA FILES FOR YOU for past penalties against you or your land or accounts, Your restitution checks; these people refused to send SHerrif or MArshal or POLICE to deliver your checks certified, and let time lapse to 2 weeks to 2 months prior to expiration date on check, and cashed it in on your behalf and put it in a docket # in a bank account instead, WE NEVER knew court was held at all to even get a DC # or bank release location. KILLERS DIE IN PRISON OR ON THE WAY THEIR MILITARY GO GOGO DEPLOY IN FASTER NEXT TIME< SLOWEST $ WE EVER SPENT where did they go SPent it on drugs again I bet losers GET NEW ONES PLEASE
found my old hoard from childhood as a 7 year old little girl. Q-tip head swipes off car and puddle residue from 1976, I put a few heads in a polprri burner and it is like a mild Prozac relaxant.
Tealiban Fascists

Eau Claire, WI

#7486 Aug 25, 2014
Well The brain dead governor of our state,has again chosen to give away our money to one of his financial supporters , so that they can cut their workforce by 1/2 and ship our jobs to other states or countries. How many of you are still willing to vote for this political hack?
And the delusional a-hole thinks he has a chance on the national stage.
Tealiban Fascists

Eau Claire, WI

#7487 Aug 25, 2014
Wrong Way Walker has no accomplishments to run on so again he is running agains Jim Doyle?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7488 Aug 25, 2014
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
found my old hoard from childhood as a 7 year old little girl. Q-tip head swipes off car and puddle residue from 1976, I put a few heads in a polprri burner and it is like a mild Prozac relaxant.
I used to do this for FBI and military officers when they patrolled in 1976 and 1977. Each side of towns cars and puddles had different drugs in it form huge pharmaceutical explosions, I was one of the scouts finding people in coma getting their bodies wrapped in blankets , rubbing circulation and making them puke, A lot of water and bend over no harm done. But they needed medical supplies for each side of towns underground so I would collect the residue in puddles and off cars and run it to the hospital or officers and they would come out with shots and other stabilizing serums for that drug component and sent the appropriate units faster in homes and underground.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7489 Aug 25, 2014
Hey family,

A Police Officer Steele was noted in the newspaper on Sunday for Murder.(NEVER MET THE MAN)

He was alleged diagnosed with ALS; that is a combination of Multiple and Muscular scelerosis, A molecular enzigme found in the feces of a sea horse sea urchin HYBRID found in a cove over 250 miles under sea level by a volcano in the BLACK SEA> I had the coral it makes removed form my spine 1 time, and wires left in 3 placements of my spine for further operations. The coral was sold for over 1` million dollars ILLEGALLY DURING SURGERY

ALS is both MS that has gotten in valascular system coralizing the veins to the brain. IF HE was diagnosed legally and did have it, MEDICAL INSURENCE covers LEGAL DIAGNOSIS, Even Medicare and MEDCAID covers it as well WHEEL CHAIR and home rennoations on emergency protocol levels thru insurance under medical clauses.

They got busted for embesslment scam of disability and medical condition FRAUD and had to return all money plus interest, he was probably pissed at his wife and sister, for his forfiet of life and potential prison plus 12% interest payback for "THEIR FRUD for funds"

BOO ROTTEN TOMATOES no more comment
Pajama People

Gardner, MA

#7491 Aug 26, 2014
Sounds like a screwed up state, I will stay in Fitchburg, MA
Aaron Salmon

Waukesha, WI

#7492 Aug 26, 2014
Katelyn Kramsky you're in prison you're not free like the freegirls you were once a freegirl a free woman on the night of November 10th 2013 you drank left a bar drunk hit david stefanik didn't stop you were a salon manager nursing student you were free Erin Salmon was in prison you didn't learn the lesson she did now ERIN SALMON IS FREE AND YOU'RE LOCked up in prison! you're not free like most Milwaukee women in their 20s even ERIN SALMON Is now free ORANGE IS THE NEW black Katelyn while your friends are shopping dating working having fun you're locked up in prison the freegirls will party this weekend while you be in your cage having hot unwilling lesbian sex
Aaron Salmon

Waukesha, WI

#7494 Aug 28, 2014
Katelyn Kramsky--another young woman goes to prison after a drunk driving accident [AP] Milwaukee Wisconsin with its culture of drinking drunk driving is an epidemic in the state so its not surprising that many young women drive drunk two years ago it was Erin Salmon now it is Katelyn Kramsky on November 10 Katelyn Kramsky was a 27 year old salon manager and nursing student she left a bar drunk ran a red light hit a pedestrian she pleaded guilty to felony charges earlier this month she was sent to prison Erin Salmon Katelyn Kramsky--who will be next?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arpin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wisconsin firsts ever! Sep 28 Dee 2
wi stalking & harassment laws Sep 10 Frank 2
Mower fun riding and Not just for cutting a lwa... Sep 6 Diane 3
Central WIsconsin Police Dogs fun romp, work ou... Sep 1 WasA88Darn 1
Covert Audio Transmitter Harassment Laws Sep 1 Toothtalk 5
Read it's true and beware of implant, audio and... Aug '14 Intheknow 2
abues with implantrs (covert) Aug '14 nochips 4
Arpin Dating
Find my Match

Arpin Jobs