Who do you support for Governor in Wi...
Monalisa

Chippewa Falls, WI

#7365 Jun 12, 2014
Tim wrote:
Doyle is the worst governor we ever had, and Barrett is his clone. Why is it the working man has to tighten his belt, when government doesn't even try to tighten theirs? Spend, spend, spend, Stop it already!
Not Scott Walker, his a white collar criminal of the worst kind. Never would I vote for him again.
He want to sell Wisconsin to he high bidder. Or give it away for nothing.
Terry

Milwaukee, WI

#7367 Jun 12, 2014
Democrats are for more spending. They want high speed rail because it would cause more health problems for riders - more heart attacks, etc. Burk just wants to raise taxes. So I say vote for Slender man!
Viper

Fond Du Lac, WI

#7368 Jun 12, 2014
Do not move to Ripon, WI - ever!! To hell with the conservative and liberal labels. It's come down to liars vs. the innocent. DO NOT MOVE TO RIPON
Tubeman

Milwaukee, WI

#7369 Jun 12, 2014
Slender Man has my vote. More Chop-Chop, Chop-chop-chop. . .
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7372 Jun 14, 2014
I went to the 2000 Mayor conference at the Concourse Hotel. Wisconsin will always be Wisconsin USa into 250 years paid already by my family Founding fathers of God For State, stablished the whole states systems, Miners of 49ers GHOSTS, engineers, Alcatraz escapees and Alcatraz prisoners imposters that wanted GOD and all magic like hodini and Merlin and begged to make them magic and prison guards arrested civilians for deport within our life time that were not the real Alcatraz prisners, they were civilians that ere raped and abused. Alcatraz prisoners had the most sever scarring form removing their own microchips, little magno-mytes. I found the wand and tazer and any tazer and flashlight will work, but I reretrieved the wand recent still where I buried it, and gave it to DAD to give US NAVY for them to tap OLD MAINFRAME AND ALL LOCATIONAL ACCESS to track men that never die and turn into molecule man AS LIKE GODS Bog man is a middle point and safer existence although bad lie too.

MAyor conference exposed 250 years predated agenda neuro facilities all over USA opening and Forcing prison and shut down on local and private Rn MD, PHD and therapy and mental health clinics and can for abuse and murder and accounts assets removed and death sentences, neuro surgical centers will try to restore their procrastinating guestimates and attempted murder and death by negligence before death becomes eminent for the us citizens. SCHEDULED TO START 2025 I believe select of best of best to employ and military top professionals train and will be traveling to colleges and hospitals to find these qualified to train others will be sent to prison if they flea shot.

My Grandfather owned and his brother ran the Prison in the town next door to the Indian Reservation named "the town next door to his" TAXEDEERMISTS Mason apprentices or were they the real Masons on the run from pirating killers SPAIN want to help out, Spanaird Inlaw in France HUMMMM killed the WEREWOLF ROYALS but I am still alive yet.

NO sale, it is sold to many yes and mortgaged off YES but the real owners really exist and are tying to stay calm until all is removed and we will have military assist remove all buildings that we do not reside in and put back on our lands and only have military trained professionals from International colonies assist when that day comes,$160,000 is all it costs. Price never changed. ANd my family paid up to 250 years into the futre every 25 years on interest rates, they owe us, we are so abused and medically neglected it is MURDER and they deserve to die in prison for their criminal negligence and embessling crimes, IM IN DARBO WORTHIGTON< WEBB AVE ON SSI $750 a month I AM THE REAL JAIMIE DREWS Im supposed to be on witness and victim protection,and have al civilian awards and Supreme court payments on my Witness protection properties I have never been paid,

I am a local diamond maker and crafting and my diamonds are over $25,000-2 million, crafted so far, I believe the man crafted and sold one of my pieces for 10 million $ I was paid nothing

I am Identified as 127% authenticity as a 8 year old child, even my residue and the under lining of my "nail residue" from the burn down made diamonds worth $25,000, I am on International Diamond trade and legal Mainframe has my dna and diamond sequence.

IM GETTING ROBBED AND NOTHING DIAMOND THEFT of a REAL LEGAL hand made crafted raw diamonds is guards for Vatican and International intervention and war. I NEED HELP!
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#7373 Jun 14, 2014
ERIN SALMON AWAITS RELEASE: erin salmon has been locked away from human society for almost 18 months erin salmon scheduled to be released in August but she wont be free two years supervised release thee's a tv show an internet show actually called orange is the new black about female inmates ern salmon has never seen it because she is in prison it first aired in july 2013 fou months after erin salmon went to prison most girls/women in the FREEWORLD have seen it enjoy it not erin salmon and when she does get out she probably wont want to see it too many bad memories erin salmon is going through the real thing tonight she will be locked in a cage while other young women her age are free father's day erin salmon locked up she is an embarrassment to her family erin salmon is being punished deprived of her freedom her orifices searched she must also defecate out in the open she has no privacy like free humans alysaa Moreno told a drunk driving convict ''you will no longer exist to society. you will be a number, not a name.'' the same holds TRUE FOR ERIN SALMON
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7375 Jun 17, 2014
Tealiban fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Koch industries affiliate heard from
25 bucks an hour with 70% tax past 100K. What's the problem? On June 2, 2014, the City Council of Seattle, Washington passed a local ordinance to increase the minimum wage of the city to $15 an hour, giving the city the highest minimum wage in the United States. Why NOT just 10 bucks more? OK, the go for 15. Don't tell me you have a sense for the economic realities of business. Your issue is this..........if you have an idea of what you want, you'd best figure out HOW you intend to get there. If you're waiting on a politician to figure it out for you, just look around. Tell me, please, what part of the country and under what specific economic policy you'd like to go to. "End corporate greed" is not a strategy. "End corporate ignorance" is not a strategy. Pay scale, tax rates, health care, retirement......pick some numbers, think it through...pursue a model. Man anything besides "Koch Brothers and corporate greed"......stop whining, start thinking. Why don't like 25 bucks an hour and 70% tax past 100K? What's your counter offer?
Tubeman

Milwaukee, WI

#7376 Jun 17, 2014
Already so poor, don't need Burke raising my taxes and doing away with ACT10 for her union crones.
Terry

Milwaukee, WI

#7378 Jun 18, 2014
Yeah Support Burke and support higher taxes. Burke cannot wait to get in office so she can raise her own salary and raise all those taxes. She admits she cannot resist and will repeal ACT10. Burke is supported by the EDUCRATS and the union CRONES and the FATCATS.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7381 Jun 20, 2014
Tealiban fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
25 bucks an hour and 95%for over 500,000 and it's not all about money.
Fair enough. Two more questions before we run the preliminary numbers:

1. The increase to 95%.......how much goes to the feds and how much stays in Packerland?

2. What percentage of people would keep working hard for 5 cents on the dollar? Would you go to work for 5 cents on the dollar?
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7382 Jun 20, 2014
Tealiban fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
25 bucks an hour and 95%for over 500,000 and it's not all about money.
Sorry, I forgot. There's one more assumption that you need to nail down. If we bump the minimum from say 8 to 25 bucks, that's roughly a 200% increase in pay. What about all the other workers? Do you want everyone to get a 200% increase to make it fair, or just leave the people who already make 25 an hour alone with what they have? How do you think they will react?
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7385 Jun 20, 2014
Tealiban fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called a minimum wage increase for a reason. And I don't want to play your silly game.
Not silly, not a game. With so many in the middle class getting screwed, you think "end corporate corruption" is a legitimate argument, but working on a solution is a silly game? I should have figured. Well run your 25 dollar min wage idea past your union buds, and see what the guys who've been on the job 20 years and are making 29 bucks feel about not getting a penny more. Not that it couldn't be done because it could, but I doubt you'd find their reaction silly. But, some people take the economy and people's working lives seriously, and some people just want to throw their turds at an office building. Remember to warm your arm up first.
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#7386 Jun 20, 2014
41 DAYS KATELYN KRAMSKY SIX WEEKS BEFORE YOU JOIN ERIN SALMON in prison you were FREE you had freedom u gave it away drinking and driving driving intoxicated u had fair warning ERIN Salmon did the same 14 months before you you were warned and you did anyway now you're going to pay for it driving drunk hitting some poop innocent guy now you're going to prison just like ERIN SALMON you've already pleaded guilty injury by intoxicated use of vehicle 27 years 75,000$ in fines that's a lot to pay for a night of drinking and the fact you'll be a convicted felon the rest of your life just like ERIN SALMON you ARE ERIN SALMON enjoy your 41 days of freedom KATELYN no telling how long you're going away you'll be sentenced on July 31 they'll lead you out of the courtroom in handcuffs just like they did ERIN SALMON Orange is the new Black time KATELYN cavity searches prison girlfriends imprisonment it's all coming KATELYN soon you'll be in a cage while other young women roam free you may even get to see ERIN SALMON before she is released you had fair warning KATELYN you knew about erin salmon now you are erin SALMON you'll get to meet ERIN SALMON you're going TO PRISON KATELYN KRAMSKY!!!
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7388 Jun 21, 2014
My Dad got screwed by the Union-Corporation negotiation process. The pension he was promised by both parties evaporated....it was a deal too good to be true, and he saw it coming, but many others didn't. Protecting the work force is a joint responsibility, and both parties failed miserably. The only difference is, the company didn't collect dues from him for 35 years. And, 25 dollars an hour is potentially do-able, but you have to be willing to look at the total picture. That's what I have been trying to say from the beginning.....I want those dollars in the employees pocket. In some parts of the country (N/S Dakota), people are almost making that much right now. It's a legitimate "what-if" exercise. What if the company didn't have to pay as much tax to the state and feds, what if you could choose your own health care and the company didn't have to pay that, what if workman's comp was adjusted so that the fraud rate (which is over 50%) was reduced. What if corporate profits HAD to be shared with employees? There's money all over the place, but government and regulatory requirements take most of it away and the people get what's left, which ain't much. All I'm saying is that the amount of money out there is more or less fixed, and the way it's being portioned out sucks.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7389 Jun 21, 2014
Just one of a hundred examples, look at this:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jef...

Seriously? And disability payments don't run out. This'll top 600 Billion per year easy. In 3 more years it'll be a trillion. And 70% of it is fraud. I'm not saying we shouldn't help people out, I'm saying we should put the cost out there so people can see it for what it is, a nation grinding to a halt. It's a simple fact that people are jumping on the disability train in record numbers, and those left working are paying for it. You say end corporate corruption....fine. I say end government corruption at the same time.
Tealiban Fartish

Oconto Falls, WI

#7390 Jun 21, 2014
Will somebody please carry me? I am a lazy cry baby. I want to suck on the goverment teat!!!!!!! Cry cry cry cry !!!!! The world owes me.
Tealiban Fartish

Oconto Falls, WI

#7391 Jun 21, 2014
Zippy the Zero wrote:
WTW is so mean,doesn't WTW know that I can't work. Nurse !!!! Nurse !!!!! more chicken wings,I'm try'n to make it to 500lbs. I hate WTW so much!!!!!
What is a WTW, why can't you work for your self ? Are you a downs snydro reject??
True for sure

Oconto Falls, WI

#7392 Jun 29, 2014
Scott Walker will surely be our next comander -n- chief!!!!!!!! yippy!!!!!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7396 Jul 1, 2014
TrueWords wrote:
Just one of a hundred examples, look at this:
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jef...
Seriously? And disability payments don't run out. This'll top 600 Billion per year easy. In 3 more years it'll be a trillion. And 70% of it is fraud. I'm not saying we shouldn't help people out, I'm saying we should put the cost out there so people can see it for what it is, a nation grinding to a halt. It's a simple fact that people are jumping on the disability train in record numbers, and those left working are paying for it. You say end corporate corruption....fine. I say end government corruption at the same time.
Where in personal tax dollars did you figure THOSE LEFT WORKING PAY for Disability funds in USA? Non-valid information. I am not a informational source of recovery of mental restorations to delegate you to the proper authority on the matter, although it is segregated funds that did not go t the disabled person directly from sources that resulted their disabilities originally. It was payments for small amounts of cash and housing and transportation and medical recovery form someone's negligence or attack. Are you indicating you were held accountable for a crime and disgruttled by that?

Your logic process seems immature and sources are non-valid, or as a adult, maybe you have a infection BUG chatter in the mind is very un-logically disrupted get a tetinus booster shot please.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7398 Jul 2, 2014
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in personal tax dollars did you figure THOSE LEFT WORKING PAY for Disability funds in USA? Non-valid information. I am not a informational source of recovery of mental restorations to delegate you to the proper authority on the matter, although it is segregated funds that did not go t the disabled person directly from sources that resulted their disabilities originally. It was payments for small amounts of cash and housing and transportation and medical recovery form someone's negligence or attack. Are you indicating you were held accountable for a crime and disgruttled by that?
Your logic process seems immature and sources are non-valid, or as a adult, maybe you have a infection BUG chatter in the mind is very un-logically disrupted get a tetinus booster shot please.
Son, please sit down, this is going to hit you hard. The government has no money that doesn't come, ultimately, from the working man and woman. Even corporate taxes, set aside by employer, would be in my pocket if the government didn't mandate their collection. Gas tax phone tax income tax death tax license tax sales tax service tax tanning tax yoga tax tax tax tax tax. And poof, it's given away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arpin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Jul 28 Wondering 13
Notice to all!Earthquakes are moving Wis land! Jul 28 Wisc 3
Lindsey WI and chili have something in common! Jul 26 Heathrd 2
Brain and cell phone implant and listening NANO... Jul 25 Nanoingus 4
Inltenet line in our bran is comming! Jul 23 MarsfieldWI 1
True story! Implants that are ilegal! Jul 22 OMG 12
Implant dangers and investigators whofind them! (Jul '14) Jul 19 OKS 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arpin Mortgages