Why on earth is this post still up???
Progressive Populist

Eau Claire, WI

#7171 Jan 6, 2014
I'm sure for this post the questions should be:
Do women still have the right to vote?
How about them negroes,them too?
What about chicanos?
What can we as good conservatives do about this?
zipp

Eau Claire, WI

#7172 Jan 6, 2014
Progressive Populist wrote:
What about chicanos?
Under the belief that your post is sincere and not born of sarcasm; you do not appear to know how you reveal your problematic thinking. This will cost you many votes.
I came late to this discussion, but I hope your only using sarcasm to make a point.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#7173 Jan 8, 2014
Tammy Baldwin + Ron Kind + BoJangles O BEE = ZERO!!!!!!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7174 Jan 9, 2014
Progressive Populist wrote:
What about chicanos?
Ah how many times do you need to be reminded RACE is NOT a Factor in Court.

LOT assignments of International and NAtional delegations and those papers. Mortgage NOOO YOu rent at inflated rates until the real "LOT" owner is found and still have to pay them when they claim their real land. DERRR There is no aliby in court, you worked the land to FIND THEM in a real missing persons investigation, that is why banks hounddogs sniff around to see if you knocked out a wall and found a lead to their DISAPEARENCE But you did not get those papers, as a result you aquired the proerty illegally and got away with it until decendent or bank reports. Never out of the water. That is why purchasing a 1/8th acre and putting a small home built at limited rates of Less then 10,000 $ for the entirety is the easiiest way to escape prosecutions you had no comprehenison of.

Race has their own LOT assignment and money they need to stay in homestate of 4 fathers birth and get appointment with Secertary of USA for their US Livlihood accoutnabilty settlement. People out of race in State or city is detained for prosecutions for civil and cirminal charges agasitn mistreatment of the real owners and any company they had brought in as well. Stay with 4 founding fathers home state, all pappers land and moeny is in that State, US SECERTARY will schedule your footprints and medical bio to find the dna link to who you really are and then you get fined for crimes sent away with 8 digit sums for several years of your life on you real lot assignments and a job assistence to your own land.

THEIR CALLED KILLER TERRORISTS YOU know who has the lot assginemnts in yoru local facinity rapist killers and others created a civil war on those families In MADISON WISC we have less then 180,000 real civilan owners, That may or may not hold crime but US has moeny to fine and bring them to hierarchy finance and protection, Doesnt anyone report a stranger on or around the lands of your neighbor YOu were ambushed and overthrown by felons of other cities states and nations, that is MILITARY takedown with hostile amunitions to Kill the tresspassers that caused you harm as real life lot assignee families, NO LEGAL RIGHTS TO BE OFF PROPERTY ASSIGNMENTS PEOPLE I am a land holder and order MArine and NAvy Seals all the time It is a civil war indeed.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#7176 Jan 11, 2014
Worst jobs report since the Carter administration. Bhahahaahahaah!!! useless Democraps just can't seem to do anything at all.
Jim

Marinette, WI

#7177 Jan 14, 2014
Until we can find a way to elect honorable candidates who actually want to serve the people things are going to continue to deteriorate. Scott Walker has had some good efforts, mostly regarding spending and the budget, but I have found all the cronies that he has appointed have dropped the ball and done little for the public. The people working in Wisconsin state government have a total disconnect and they have no idea how their lack of willingness to really serve the voters is making life harder for the average citizen every day. How many jobs other than government offer lifetime pay after 20 years? When us fools out in the real world have to support this we should be bitter. We are being used!
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

#7178 Jan 14, 2014
Jim wrote:
Until we can find a way to elect honorable candidates who actually want to serve the people things are going to continue to deteriorate. Scott Walker has had some good efforts, mostly regarding spending and the budget, but I have found all the cronies that he has appointed have dropped the ball and done little for the public. The people working in Wisconsin state government have a total disconnect and they have no idea how their lack of willingness to really serve the voters is making life harder for the average citizen every day. How many jobs other than government offer lifetime pay after 20 years? When us fools out in the real world have to support this we should be bitter. We are being used!
You the taxpayer /employer pay half of thier SS contribution and also give them a retirement account. But remember ........YOU OWE THEM!!!!!!!!!
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#7179 Jan 15, 2014
THE ERIN SALMON STORY: erin salmon is an American tragedy an all-American girl next door type who any parent would be proud of erin salmon came from an upper-middle class family in lumemburg Wisconsin who owned salmon meat products of which erin salmon was made retail manager when she was only 16 years old today erin salmon sits in prison trying to figure where her life went to wrong erin salmon was a party girl from her 21st birthday in October 2009 until her infamous drink driving incident on September 5, 2012 it was a routine night of drinking and recreational drug use after work just after labor day 2012 erin salmon was a 23-year-old front dest administrator at the Milwaukee athletic club a private hotel she went to landmarl lanes with her boyfriend walter Williams it seemed like just another young couple drinking at a bar in Milwaukee erin salmon had just graduated from UW-Milwaukee the previous may after about three hours there they left in erin salmon's Nissan alitima erin salmon got away from her boyfriend and ended up getting of Milwaukee's I-94 traveling west in the eastbound lanes and crashing into jousha albert a police officer albert was almost killed and erin salmon suffered severe injuries the MPD, OUTRAGED THAT ONE OF THEIR OWN HAD BEED HURT HANDCUFFED ERIN SALMON TO HER HOSPITAL bed enen though she had a broken leg and was in no shape to escape erin salmon pleaded guilty to felony charges making her a CONVICTED FELON meaning erin salmon is now effectively a second class citizen unable to own guns, vote in 14 states, be a bartender or cop, and hard for her to find employment or housing or travel to Canada which bans felons fron entering erin salmon is now an ''UNDISERABLE'' in Februrary erin salmon was sentenced to 18 months in prison and promptly handcuffed and led away as her family cried now while the freegirls in Milwaukee girls erin salmon's aGE PARTY IN THE CLUBZ AND BARZ ERIN SALMON WEEPS IN HER CELL/CAGE ERIN SALMON'S LIFE NOW IS BEING CAVITY SEARCHED DEFECATING ON A TOILET IN FULL VIEW ERIN SALMON WAS ONCE FREE NOW THE YOUNG WOMEN IN MILWAUKEE ROAM THE STREETS ERIN SALMON'S BOYFRIEND HASMOVED ON ERIN SALMON ROTS IN PRISON
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7180 Jan 15, 2014
Alert:

I was bitten in woodlands around Bridges Golf Course off SHopko Drive Madison Wisconson. So take procaussions.

Confirmed Labratory reports for the fluid and swelling on my brain resulted form Bug bites I reported to the hospital in the past. I was confused slightly delusional and in pain. Doctors in ER called 911 on me and indicated I was making false reports and was not a bug Doctor to determine what bit me and sent me home with wlagreens benedryl for follow up cares.

I then went into the hospitla with pain in head nad back and could not stand up. Treated in Er and over night for water on the brain and a infection in the fluiid.

Today I found lab confirmations of:

Powassan & La crosse virus's

The hosptial scheduled my appointments for updating maybe medication and life neurological side effects.
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

#7181 Jan 15, 2014
Jaimie wrote:
Alert:
I was bitten in woodlands around Bridges Golf Course off SHopko Drive Madison Wisconson. So take procaussions.
Confirmed Labratory reports for the fluid and swelling on my brain resulted form Bug bites I reported to the hospital in the past. I was confused slightly delusional and in pain. Doctors in ER called 911 on me and indicated I was making false reports and was not a bug Doctor to determine what bit me and sent me home with wlagreens benedryl for follow up cares.
I then went into the hospitla with pain in head nad back and could not stand up. Treated in Er and over night for water on the brain and a infection in the fluiid.
Today I found lab confirmations of:
Powassan & La crosse virus's
The hosptial scheduled my appointments for updating maybe medication and life neurological side effects.
Jammer, tell us for real, what planet did you come from? Did they {when they abducted you} put your brain in a blender?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7182 Jan 16, 2014
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Jammer, tell us for real, what planet did you come from? Did they {when they abducted you} put your brain in a blender?
As a 7 years old child Vatican G-men, FBI, Police, UW and Banks and Bishops COve had a gun fight on my proerty in Middleton Wisc. Not my fathers, My own, deed was signed over to me by a man over 150 years old that walked out a portal.

I found a skeleton of a Sinornithosaurus on that land in the ground, it had a little anklet and a scrture inside it, bejeweled gold and old.

Instead of payment, a mass gun fight broke out for custody of my find. I got nothing, but shot, Meriter treated me for my gunshot wounds, one in the side, and I had a underarm one and one by the neck and on another day, one inbetween my toes.

G-Men fought as it was more Gothic transport from old spiritual members kingdoms into middle earth systems.

Want to do brian imagery and watch events? I do....When I am alive not dead
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7183 Jan 16, 2014
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Jammer, tell us for real, what planet did you come from? Did they {when they abducted you} put your brain in a blender?
One of my late grandfathers Arnold Allen Perkins passed away about 8 years ago.

He had trauma from gang green and brain complications, and blood poisening, Trauma from first med flight into MAdison form his parents town Baraboo maybe, they had him on a helocopter routed in but it was a gurny for a adult industrial labor man, he was 9 during transprot and thought he fell out his body and watched himself being flown away. Anyway:

He was treated for water on the brian and had shunts to try to stabalise his life.

I have a confirmed case of Pawasson and La Crosse Viruses. Same symptoms as Gramppa.

Medical review board cant pull his labs but they put his last Dr on inviestigations of his death, no life support
progressive populost

Eau Claire, WI

#7184 Jan 17, 2014
zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
Under the belief that your post is sincere and not born of sarcasm; you do not appear to know how you reveal your problematic thinking. This will cost you many votes.
I came late to this discussion, but I hope your only using sarcasm to make a point.
Extreme sarcasm about the soulless party
Old Man

Menomonie, WI

#7185 Jan 20, 2014
340 pages and there isn't a one of you solved a thing. What a waste of Computer space.
zipp

Eau Claire, WI

#7187 Jan 23, 2014
The state of our state is strong and improving every day. The economy is dramatically better and our finances are in great shape.”

“The state of our state is strong”– Nope. We’re 37th in the nation in job creation and 70 percent of Wisconsinites say their personal financial situation has stayed the same or gotten worse since Scott Walker took office.[1]
“Improving every day”– Wrong again. Ranking 45th in the nation in projected job growth and 48th in new business start-ups isn’t a sign of improvement.[2]
“The economy is dramatically better”– Compared to what? Not our neighbors in the Midwest and most of the rest of the nation. Wisconsin is growing jobs at just half the national average and two-thirds of the state says our economy won’t get better in the next year.[3]
“Our finances are in great shape”– Under Scott Walker Wisconsin’s debt level has risen to an all-time high of more than $14 billion and his new tax plan adds another $100 million to our structural deficit.
Ronaldo

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#7188 Jan 23, 2014
Voted for walker never again . He and his Koch pals are destroying our great state. Mary Burke all the way!!! Wisconsin not for sale. Go Mary!!!
Terry B

Madison, WI

#7189 Jan 24, 2014
Mary Burke of course. She knows how to actually create jobs unlike Walker who I believe is a complete disgrace to our state. It would be so nice to get rid of a very terrible governor and replace him with someone who is not considered as despicable as Walker is by over 40 percent of the voting public.
Bill

Eau Claire, WI

#7190 Jan 24, 2014
He is also changing our hunting to be more in line with that of Texas. How long before there are no public lands and you have to pay an outfitter to hunt.
This governor is an affront to all people of this state.
The Anti-Alinsky

Muskego, WI

#7191 Jan 24, 2014
Really Terry? You want to vote for someone with no Legislative or Administrative experience? You want to vote for someone that shipped Wisconsin jobs over to China? You want to vote for someone that has no idea what they would do to make this state better?

I would have alot more respect for you if you had suggested someone with some substance, but Mary Burke is the furthest thing from a leader that we have in this state. Instead you take Mike Tate's chosen candidate and follow the Liberal crowd straight off the cliff!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arpin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joshua Allen 'Josh' Halverson (Sep '10) Dec 25 Mike 3
Laws to check out Dec 25 JTFs 3
Being tracked? Dec 24 JTFs 3
Implanted with or without permission (Targeted) Dec 21 Knownow 2
Review: Country Wireless LLC (Mar '11) Dec 18 Resident 3
The new age hacking stalking minds Dec 15 Yikes 2
Covert Audio Transmitter Harassment Laws Dec 13 NANO 10
Arpin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web