Pasadena, TX

#7150 Dec 29, 2013
Who is running this time 2014?
Who Tee Who King of You

Rio, WI

#7151 Dec 30, 2013
repub ruler of the world wrote:
<quoted text>
He never finished, he is not a "collage" graduate. Seems you need to go back to school.
Seems you need to clime back into the same toilet bowl you climed out of .....Bahahahahahahahhahahahaha !!!!!!!! Cry cry cry for your tax payer hand outs. "Little Zitt Tard".
Progressive populist

Eau Claire, WI

#7153 Dec 30, 2013
It's easier to be a conservative than a liberal. Because it's easier to give someone the finger than a helping hand
Progressive populist

Eau Claire, WI

#7154 Dec 30, 2013
Who Tee Who King of You wrote:
<quoted text>Seems you need to clime back into the same toilet bowl you climed out of .....Bahahahahahahahhahahahaha !!!!!!!! Cry cry cry for your tax payer hand outs. "Little Zitt Tard".
a legend in your own miniscule mind?
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

#7155 Jan 1, 2014
It's easier to be a cry baby goverment teat baby than to work and achieve. The four dead in Benghazi must'a gott'n the finger from your louzer hero Bo Jangles. Four dead begging for help for 8 hours. It was a internet vidio,,,,, not terrorists ...... made up foolish bullshit....Bahahahahahahahaha hahaah,,,,Lying crap from lying crap. Govenor Scott is a Republican and so is the majority in the Senate -n- Assembly in Madison,,,,,,,Hmmmmmm? wonder why??????
Progressive Populist

Eau Claire, WI

#7156 Jan 2, 2014
It has been proven now that Issa and his henchmen are not releasing the report that repudiates what you are saying. And gerrymandering and voter suppression don't count.
Fox news all the bullshit you can dream up.
Military Pretender Too

Oconto Falls, WI

#7157 Jan 2, 2014
Progressive populist wrote:
It's easier to be a conservative than a liberal. Because it's easier to give someone the finger than a helping hand
Don't try to pretend that you are so very concerned about your fellow down-n-out citizen. The only thing you are concerned about is your own self centered ass. Your biggest worry is about your own goverment teat going dry! E.G. four dead in Benghazi and all the libs want to do is justify it! Where is your out rage,pretend boy??????See how many have been hunted down-n- brought to justice????????? NONE!!!!!! Oh it must'a been Geo Beez fault. Phoney to the BONE!!!!!!
Progressive Populist

Eau Claire, WI

#7158 Jan 2, 2014
Military Pretender Too wrote:
<quoted text> Don't try to pretend that you are so very concerned about your fellow down-n-out citizen. The only thing you are concerned about is your own self centered ass. Your biggest worry is about your own goverment teat going dry! E.G. four dead in Benghazi and all the libs want to do is justify it! Where is your out rage,pretend boy??????See how many have been hunted down-n- brought to justice????????? NONE!!!!!! Oh it must'a been Geo Beez fault. Phoney to the BONE!!!!!!
Story in the New York Times tells the story. Useless and fake outrage.
And your right it had nothing to do with ol' W.He and fabulous Dick ought to be charged with war crimes and profiteering. You ignorant cracker.Can you say CUNTservative. Can't Understand Normal Thinking. So take your phony outrage and get your head out of your ass.
zipp

Eau Claire, WI

#7159 Jan 3, 2014
Who Tee Who wrote:
It's easier to be a cry baby goverment teat baby than to work and achieve. The four dead in Benghazi must'a gott'n the finger from your louzer hero Bo Jangles. Four dead begging for help for 8 hours. It was a internet vidio,,,,, not terrorists ...... made up foolish bullshit....Bahahahahahahahaha hahaah,,,,Lying crap from lying crap. Govenor Scott is a Republican and so is the majority in the Senate -n- Assembly in Madison,,,,,,,Hmmmmmm? wonder why??????
Why?
Bahaha!
Because the Wisconsin electorate, however well intentioned, was lulled into the rhetoric and stupidity that commonly occupies the fecal material you call a brain. You can fool the Wisconsin electorate for a little while, but the collective populous of the nation knows better. Your hero Walker has done some damage and thankfully the people are starting to figure it out. A day of reckoning is coming. It's unfortunate that sometimes Wisconsin needs to learn the hard way. But then there's you who does not learn. You try to compensate for your numerous deficiencies by hurling insults and wrong headed rhetoric at others. This is despite the truth that you have no real understanding of the issues or the real implications. But whotard never bogs himself down with facts does he? No matter what you say in response or how many useless insults you hurl at me or others, you can't dismiss the truth. Bahaha.

PS: Happy New year
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7160 Jan 3, 2014
zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Bahaha!
Because the Wisconsin electorate, however well intentioned, was lulled into the rhetoric and stupidity that commonly occupies the fecal material you call a brain. You can fool the Wisconsin electorate for a little while, but the collective populous of the nation knows better. Your hero Walker has done some damage and thankfully the people are starting to figure it out. A day of reckoning is coming. It's unfortunate that sometimes Wisconsin needs to learn the hard way. But then there's you who does not learn. You try to compensate for your numerous deficiencies by hurling insults and wrong headed rhetoric at others. This is despite the truth that you have no real understanding of the issues or the real implications. But whotard never bogs himself down with facts does he? No matter what you say in response or how many useless insults you hurl at me or others, you can't dismiss the truth. Bahaha.
I did not follow a single mans blunders in a administration. I know some of his money he allocated to which membership may have been faultered as I still have the evidence bag in my home, that he paid a Milwaukee Vampire Fraternity, Paranormal research sci-fi group, DNR and fbi to find the 7 bags and computers and I sitll have one I found weeks at Science HAll and the reward is $25,000 for informaiton leading to the bag, I did not lead them to it, I found it and said pick it up, local police said sell it on Ebay.

He also was a personal hero story as MAyor Soglin petitioned him to kill me legally thru St MArys or MEriter hostpial so the witness protection embesslement I was on in 1970s nobody goes to prison if I am dead, Governor Walker reported his petition to Police, FBI and Washington DC on my behalf and I thank him for doing the legal and moral and man stance.

For my medicla I was trampled by a moose in Middleton Wisconsin as a little girl, hobgoblins and other things saved me as they trasnformed to a magicalical deer herd, I was tryign to save a normal human Female deer stuck in the water where she was mauled by the beast ran all the way form city hall to save her at the creek.

-I was bitten by a black mamba black rattlesanke combo
-Bitten by a vipor black rattlesnake combo
-Hybrid spider that grew under a anacanda balck rattle sanke combo skin leision
-I was gorged in the back by a giant octopus in Anchorage Alaska when I was running to see a unicron whale swimming, military and local fisherman netted the beast; Eskimo couple had to take venum of the beast nail out my back and realign my spine for me
-caught in several cross fires of dnr police fbi and cia and military wars of power
-brought a unicron to life after it was dead in the womb for 3 motnhs, I was in my mothers as well, I have 2 brains, one is my fathers creation the other a man less then 4 inches tall that was in my mom trying to get a illegal frat house IUD out her body, so one brain fairy the other human veteran of USA
-I also have 3 hearts so I am supposed to have a heart pacer for heach heart medications, and a wrist band to talk between brains and register and monitor activities to get the right medications for tranq or stimulant when the 2 brians are in distress
- I have a roof plate in my moht with canines and canines incased in the shell of normal looking teeth, my roof plate canines are more insect and has a additional track that comes up my throat, the canines are used to grip the other mouth shoots up the throat to the bite.

Im calm, rib cage is gnarled and has not been corrected, so it obstructs fat cells when I move sore alot. Pressure and water on the brian, mayor soglin said cut off meds and surgery let the bitch die
Progressive Populist

Eau Claire, WI

#7161 Jan 3, 2014
zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Bahaha!
Ditto! Happy New Year Zipp.
Who has Popped the Zitt

Oconto Falls, WI

#7162 Jan 3, 2014
zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Bahaha!
Guess what Zitty, Govenor Scott Walker is a Republican. The State Of Wi. Assembly- n- Senate have a Republican majoraty. How do ya like that fact? Zitt. Now tell your sister mom hello.
zipp

Eau Claire, WI

#7163 Jan 3, 2014
Who has Popped the Zitt wrote:
<quoted text>Guess what Zitty, Govenor Scott Walker is a Republican. The State Of Wi. Assembly- n- Senate have a Republican majoraty. How do ya like that fact? Zitt. Now tell your sister mom hello.
Change will be hard for you Whooters. Even harder than your head.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#7164 Jan 5, 2014
Scott Walker For President,got to lov'em.
Cliff

Milwaukee, WI

#7165 Jan 5, 2014
The real question is: Which entitlement program bought your vote?
Progressive Populist

Eau Claire, WI

#7166 Jan 5, 2014
Or how much is his business getting of the tax payers money?
zipp

Eau Claire, WI

#7167 Jan 5, 2014
Cliff wrote:
The real question is: Which entitlement program bought your vote?
Cynicism, a problem for all of us.
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#7168 Jan 5, 2014
The ERIN SALMON STORY THE players ERIN SALMON: A COLLEGE GRAD AND HOSPITALITY WORKER WHO WAS LIVING THE GOOD LIFE UNTIL A NEARLY FATAL DRUNK DRIVING INCIDENT; SHE IS FORCED TO GIVE UP HER GOOD LIFE FOR THE RIGORS OF PRISON. JOSHUA ALBERT: A MILWAUKEE POLICE OFFICER WHO IS ALMOST KILLED WHEN ERIN SALMON CRASHES HEAD-ON INTO HIS CAR; HE SUFFERS SEVERE INJURIES BUT EVENTUALLY RETURNS TO DUTY. WALTER WILLIAMS: ERIN SALMON'S FORMER BOYFRIEND AND CO-WORKER; Williams was criticized for letting ERIN SALMON drive impaired; he felt great guilt of stopping his girlfriend from driving and ultimately going to prison but has since moved on. THE ERIN SALMON STORY: EVERY weekend night while thousands of young Milwaukee women hit the night scene, 20 miles south of the city in Franklin in a correctional facility, ERIN SALMON sleeps in her cell and wonders where her life went so wrong; on September 5 2012 she was front desk manager of a private Milwaukee hotel erin salmon gave up her freedom while the freegirls party --on feb 27 2013 erin salmon was sent to prison erin salmon was handcuffed by a deputy and led away her family cried erin salmon put on a prison bus the bus drove to a women's prison intake erin salmon was strip-searched made to do the squat and cough her body cavities were searched erin salmon was pu in a cell erin salmon got a girlfriend while other young women are free erin salmon is in prison.
Pale Dago

O Fallon, MO

#7169 Jan 5, 2014
Right no, watching a real great game. Go cheee go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arpin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wi stalking & harassment laws Sep 10 Frank 2
Mower fun riding and Not just for cutting a lwa... Sep 6 Diane 3
Central WIsconsin Police Dogs fun romp, work ou... Sep 1 WasA88Darn 1
Covert Audio Transmitter Harassment Laws Sep 1 Toothtalk 5
Read it's true and beware of implant, audio and... Aug 30 Intheknow 2
abues with implantrs (covert) Aug 29 nochips 4
The national Lawn mower society! Aug 29 LMRider 4
•••
•••
•••