Tooth implants that talk
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mug

Neillsville, WI

#46 Feb 16, 2014
Proof! FCC- FBI-Law enforcement-Top authority in State! Excetra!....
http://fr.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Mug

Neillsville, WI

#47 Feb 16, 2014
and they can try to set you up with crimes you DID NOT DO!!!!! so to keep you A quiet or... gone! with this technology! I hope they catch the thugs doing this to innocent people!
Mug

Neillsville, WI

#48 Feb 16, 2014
A place that even sweeps for the harassment audio implants! They are real!
Case Closed!
http://www.bugsweeps.com/info/electronic_hara...
Donna

Granton, WI

#49 Feb 20, 2014
Has anyone heard about this unbelievable gang deal, where they can hook you up to a audio 2-way tooth implant with a dog whistle hooked up to try and get rid of you.... It's hooked into a car motor or the battery or a radio cause you need an antenna! Then anyone can harass you and even do you harm!? I over heard someone talking about this, so it means a gang of people can do you harm or even get rid of you totally! Has anyone heard of this "Targeted person activity" and they can hook you up to any type of felon type person to!?I wonder if the military or the F.C.C. could pick up the signals and locate the person whom is targeting his or her victums? That is so sad!
Donna

Granton, WI

#50 Feb 20, 2014
Whom ever is doing this needs to stop doing targeting activities and the President needs to put new laws on this type of activity and have the places for targeted people to go to, so they can have it stopped and looked into and not be closed minded on targeted people, because it is a serious situation! Period!
Dug

Marshfield, WI

#51 Feb 28, 2014
Dan

Vesper, WI

#52 Mar 6, 2014
Here is how (reverse electricity) would work and how smart meters would work and how any house hold machine could be used to watch you excetra! like smart meters and cold storage units in your home!
http://www.cs4fn.org/electronicengineering/co...
Dan

Vesper, WI

#53 Mar 6, 2014
Listen real closely they might talk to you, but in a garbled up sound!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arpin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Earthquake animations scarey stuff these days! Apr '18 DLeighteight 1
Blocking lawn mower (OFF ROAD Mower riding) ver... (Dec '16) Apr '18 CopsRgood 8
Advice for Nano Implant abuse situations! (Oct '15) Feb '18 dee 4
Electric harssmnet is in TV and compuers ? Feb '18 dentistfraud 1
Targeted individual proof! (Aug '14) Jan '18 Jgm 12
Young person charged with electronic harssment ... (Nov '17) Nov '17 Diane 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Wisconsin ... (Oct '10) Jun '12 A T ind 31

Arpin Jobs

Personal Finance

Arpin Mortgages