Oh no

Arnold, MO

#1150 Mar 6, 2013
Sam....find a job. You are officially a website stalker. So pity you in more ways than one. Your employed wife must be sooooo embarrassed. Don't do that to her her.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1151 Mar 6, 2013
Oh no wrote:
Sam....find a job. You are officially a website stalker. So pity you in more ways than one. Your employed wife must be sooooo embarrassed. Don't do that to her her.
Why? Because I will call you out if you try to BS people about a nepotistic school board and administration. So be it! I will take whatever criticism comes with it, including the praise of your pity!
77warrior

Arnold, MO

#1152 Mar 7, 2013
You have my pity too, Sam!
Sam

United States

#1153 Mar 10, 2013
Fair and Impartial wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are naive enough to think there is no nepotism rule in place at Fox School District, you have not read the state statutes pertaining to such. Nepotism is right as rain if it happens in a private company, but not when it happens in a tax supported school district or other publicly run facility. The district should not be hiring spouses, children or their spouses,or any relative of Board members and members of the administration within the 4th degree by affinity or consanguinity over qualified candidates. What is happening at Fox is not acceptable and the citizens are paying attention and they are not going away.
You are the one who needs to go back to school and learn how to read. There are no laws agaisnt hiring relatives at Fox or any other school district. I am not saying nepotism is good, just not illegal. That 4th degree you refer to means that a particular board member cannot vote on his/her relative NOT that the rest of the board cannot vote for them. When a relative is hired then that board member cannot vote in that decision but the others not related to that person CAN. You discriminate against a person if you say that they cannot be hired if they are related to a board member.

I am not saying "go away". I AM saying get your facts straight.

With that being said, I think Mark Jones would be a great addition to the BOE at Fox.
:--------

Arnold, MO

#1154 Mar 19, 2013
I be the new husband
Concerned Citizen

Imperial, MO

#1155 Mar 23, 2013
This morning in the Post-Dispatch there was an article about the posts the appeared on this forum. Diane Critchlow was quoted at one point that she had the right to be safe. What she is REALLY concerned about is the fact that people are finding out how she REALLY is. She needs to go!
77warrior

Saint Louis, MO

#1156 Mar 23, 2013
Believe me, she should be the least concern the district "bloodsuckers" should be worried about. I think she's done a fantastic job, and no, I'm neither married to her or a relative. Just someone who has put 4 kids through the Fox district, and I can honestly tell you she's been more efficient than some of those before her.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1157 Mar 23, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
This morning in the Post-Dispatch there was an article about the posts the appeared on this forum. Diane Critchlow was quoted at one point that she had the right to be safe. What she is REALLY concerned about is the fact that people are finding out how she REALLY is. She needs to go!
Exactly! She is the least honest person in the district. If they did not have so much to be afraid of they NEVER wouldhave paid us any attention.

I do not discount that there are people who have had only good expeiences with her, but I will not let anyone tell me that my experiences are not valid! She is a bully, and on top of it she does not admit it when she is wrong! She should be fired, people can say it anyway they like but it will not change what it is. She has single handidly put the morale of the district into a nosedive!
anonymous

United States

#1158 Mar 23, 2013
I want to see a link to the post dispatch.
Live It

United States

#1159 Mar 23, 2013
anonymous wrote:
I want to see a link to the post dispatch.
Go on "STL Today" web site.
Walt Kowalski

Camdenton, MO

#1160 Mar 23, 2013
Anon they have this thing called Google! It's amazing you type in stl today and gives you a link! Really it does, then you just click on, that would be single click using your left mouse button! Then it will magically transport you there! Or you can click on www.stltoday.com .
Daily

Saint Louis, MO

#1163 Mar 25, 2013
Interesting
Foxgrad

United States

#1164 May 11, 2013
This district has been a joke since the cheating hussys take over... Her family and friends have been put in positions that has had better qualifed applicants.
embarassedtaxpay er

Saint Louis, MO

#1165 May 13, 2013
The SUPER'S NEPOTISM PRACTICES have been going on since she has been in the position. The only reason it came to light is her last hire of the unqualified enthusiastic fried cook. The DIL of BOE member got the job over QUALIFIED APPLCANTS. Hopefully channel 2 and governor Nixon's report on FOX'S NEPOTISM PRACTICES will bring additional attension to this matter. Hopefully SHE will resign, so we don't have to wait until her contract expires in 2015. She might have a problem finding a job making %238,000.00 per/yr., but the taxpayers can only hope.
jw

Arnold, MO

#1166 May 19, 2013
Are you ready for a new man yet
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1167 Jun 26, 2013
Last night was a perfect example of why this superintendent needs to be fired. She is arrogant and disrespectful, and on top of that she does not have a clue what she is talking about!

During the public comment portion of the board meeting Rich Simpson spoke to several concerns of his in the three minutes allowed to him. As he walked away from the microphone Dr. Critchlow confronted him with some personal comments towards him, including telling him he could not just get up and speak things that were not true when in fact he had not said a single thing that was untrue. But that has always been the tactic of this administration, especially the superintendent ! When it comes to saying things that are not true she is by far the leading the pack!

What especially reeked was her obvious contempt and distain for Mr. Simpson. Is he not a taxpayer? Does he not have children in this district? Does he not have the right to be treated with dignity and respect? Did he not treat the board respectfully? This should not have been allowed. I was also disappointed but not surprised that no one on the board helped Rich out, or better yet corrected the personal attack on Mr. Simpson. When you tell someone that they “cannot get up and say untruths” you are calling them a liar! That is a personal attack!

Of course she had the “bully pulpit” and would not allow Mr. Simpson to refute what she claimed therefore the majority of those in the audience are left with the impression that Rich was a liar and more. This is not the way the superintendent should be treating our parents. I have never agreed with the “three minute rule” and this is a shining example of why it is so bad for the public. She can wait until you are done and then ambush you if she feels like it, and that is exactly what she did.

Mr. Simpson was addressing the board and there is a board president for goodness sakes. How in any form is it her responsibility to answer for the board? Is she an elected official? But it is painfully obvious that the board is petrified of her. She, as well as the board should give Mr. Simpson an apology! We as a public should actively seek another avenue for public comments. Without a back and forth conversation you are at the mercy of an administration and a board that seems to cherish intolerance when it comes to complaints. She does not deserve her position and should be asked to leave!
say what

Saint Louis, MO

#1168 Jun 26, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
Last night was a perfect example of why this superintendent needs to be fired. She is arrogant and disrespectful, and on top of that she does not have a clue what she is talking about!

During the public comment portion of the board meeting Rich Simpson spoke to several concerns of his in the three minutes allowed to him. As he walked away from the microphone Dr. Critchlow confronted him with some personal comments towards him, including telling him he could not just get up and speak things that were not true when in fact he had not said a single thing that was untrue. But that has always been the tactic of this administration, especially the superintendent ! When it comes to saying things that are not true she is by far the leading the pack!

What especially reeked was her obvious contempt and distain for Mr. Simpson. Is he not a taxpayer? Does he not have children in this district? Does he not have the right to be treated with dignity and respect? Did he not treat the board respectfully? This should not have been allowed. I was also disappointed but not surprised that no one on the board helped Rich out, or better yet corrected the personal attack on Mr. Simpson. When you tell someone that they “cannot get up and say untruths” you are calling them a liar! That is a personal attack!

Of course she had the “bully pulpit” and would not allow Mr. Simpson to refute what she claimed therefore the majority of those in the audience are left with the impression that Rich was a liar and more. This is not the way the superintendent should be treating our parents. I have never agreed with the “three minute rule” and this is a shining example of why it is so bad for the public. She can wait until you are done and then ambush you if she feels like it, and that is exactly what she did.

Mr. Simpson was addressing the board and there is a board president for goodness sakes. How in any form is it her responsibility to answer for the board? Is she an elected official? But it is painfully obvious that the board is petrified of her. She, as well as the board should give Mr. Simpson an apology! We as a public should actively seek another avenue for public comments. Without a back and forth conversation you are at the mercy of an administration and a board that seems to cherish intolerance when it comes to complaints. She does not deserve her position and should be asked to leave!
Peanuts
say what

United States

#1170 Jun 26, 2013
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>Peanuts is what that bullying hoochy should be paid!
Better yet she needs to go...
Peanuts
Reposting

Arnold, MO

#1171 Jun 26, 2013
Don't want this to get overlooked because of some peanut brain.
Last night was a perfect example of why this superintendent needs to be fired. She is arrogant and disrespectful, and on top of that she does not have a clue what she is talking about! During the public comment portion of the board meeting Rich Simpson spoke to several concerns of his in the three minutes allowed to him. As he walked away from the microphone Dr. Critchlow confronted him with some personal comments towards him, including telling him he could not just get up and speak things that were not true when in fact he had not said a single thing that was untrue. But that has always been the tactic of this administration, especially the superintendent ! When it comes to saying things that are not true she is by far the leading the pack! What especially reeked was her obvious contempt and distain for Mr. Simpson. Is he not a taxpayer? Does he not have children in this district? Does he not have the right to be treated with dignity and respect? Did he not treat the board respectfully? This should not have been allowed. I was also disappointed but not surprised that no one on the board helped Rich out, or better yet corrected the personal attack on Mr. Simpson. When you tell someone that they “cannot get up and say untruths” you are calling them a liar! That is a personal attack! Of course she had the “bully pulpit” and would not allow Mr. Simpson to refute what she claimed therefore the majority of those in the audience are left with the impression that Rich was a liar and more. This is not the way the superintendent should be treating our parents. I have never agreed with the “three minute rule” and this is a shining example of why it is so bad for the public. She can wait until you are done and then ambush you if she feels like it, and that is exactly what she did. Mr. Simpson was addressing the board and there is a board president for goodness sakes. How in any form is it her responsibility to answer for the board? Is she an elected official? But it is painfully obvious that the board is petrified of her. She, as well as the board should give Mr. Simpson an apology! We as a public should actively seek another avenue for public comments. Without a back and forth conversation you are at the mercy of an administration and a board that seems to cherish intolerance when it comes to complaints. She does not deserve her position and should be asked to leave!
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/arnold-mo/TUT...
say what

United States

#1172 Jun 26, 2013
Reposting wrote:
Don't want this to get overlooked because of some peanut brain.
Last night was a perfect example of why this superintendent needs to be fired. She is arrogant and disrespectful, and on top of that she does not have a clue what she is talking about! During the public comment portion of the board meeting Rich Simpson spoke to several concerns of his in the three minutes allowed to him. As he walked away from the microphone Dr. Critchlow confronted him with some personal comments towards him, including telling him he could not just get up and speak things that were not true when in fact he had not said a single thing that was untrue. But that has always been the tactic of this administration, especially the superintendent ! When it comes to saying things that are not true she is by far the leading the pack! What especially reeked was her obvious contempt and distain for Mr. Simpson. Is he not a taxpayer? Does he not have children in this district? Does he not have the right to be treated with dignity and respect? Did he not treat the board respectfully? This should not have been allowed. I was also disappointed but not surprised that no one on the board helped Rich out, or better yet corrected the personal attack on Mr. Simpson. When you tell someone that they “cannot get up and say untruths” you are calling them a liar! That is a personal attack! Of course she had the “bully pulpit” and would not allow Mr. Simpson to refute what she claimed therefore the majority of those in the audience are left with the impression that Rich was a liar and more. This is not the way the superintendent should be treating our parents. I have never agreed with the “three minute rule” and this is a shining example of why it is so bad for the public. She can wait until you are done and then ambush you if she feels like it, and that is exactly what she did. Mr. Simpson was addressing the board and there is a board president for goodness sakes. How in any form is it her responsibility to answer for the board? Is she an elected official? But it is painfully obvious that the board is petrified of her. She, as well as the board should give Mr. Simpson an apology! We as a public should actively seek another avenue for public comments. Without a back and forth conversation you are at the mercy of an administration and a board that seems to cherish intolerance when it comes to complaints. She does not deserve her position and should be asked to leave!
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/arnold-mo/TUT...
peanuts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
value village 9 hr Becky 8
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Apr 24 Paul Bunyan 1,254
Petco Flawed Dogs on Saturdays (Mar '10) Apr 23 Shelti1007 37
Arnold's Home and Garden Show. Really??? (Apr '09) Apr 21 Outmindouttime 20
New Plaza Apr 20 ArnoldCC 1
Where's Doris? Apr 16 GolfBall 68
Fulbright and Amato Win Apr 14 WOW 8
More from around the web

Arnold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]