Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Health Reform

Full story: TIME.com 18,911
Missouri voters go to the polls Tuesday for the first-in-the-nation referendum on President Obama's health care plan. Full Story

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#20090 Feb 11, 2014
Everyday Joe wrote:
Congressional Budget Office Director Douglas Elmendorf testfied before the House Budget Committee on February 5 stating that ObamaCare provides a "disincentive for people to work." Elmendorf's statement follows a controversial report released by the Congressional Budget Office that provides details on how millions of workers would cut their hours and opt out of the job market in order to retain the benefits provided by the healthcare law.
The Congressional Budget Office is a non-partisan governmental entity that serves to forecast the impact of governmental policies on future government revenues. Its findings on the economic impact of ObamaCare are disheartening.
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/health-c...
Joe, I know it's sad but it is true I think about the "disincentive" and perhaps it is all part of some long-term goal here in this country.
Everyday Joe

Park Hills, MO

#20091 Feb 12, 2014
Study suggests Obama needs to canvas cities to boost ObamaCare numbers

A new study finds that uninsured Americans are not scattered across the country but are actually in just over 100 counties nationwide.

The research, done by the State Health Access Data Assistance Center at the University of Minnesota, finds that half of the insured people in this country live in just 116 of the nation's 3,143 counties.

The study was done for The Associated Press.

Feyman

Yevgeniy Feyman of the Manhattan Institute tells OneNewsNow it's been known for a long time that metropolitan areas have most of the uninsured.

"This is going to be in New York, in California," he advises. "Los Angeles County alone makes up for about five percent of the total uninsured population. They can be in Texas, in Florida. The administration actually released numbers on this, even last year."

The end of open enrollment is now less than two months away. This information could result in the continual outreach campaign by the Obama administration, especially at a time in which it's widely believed the Obama administration will not reach its enrollment goal. For instance, Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said in June 2013 that seven million was a "realistic target."
http://www.onenewsnow.com/culture/2014/02/06/...
Everyday Joe

Park Hills, MO

#20092 Feb 12, 2014
Bridgette -call me bree wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe, I know it's sad but it is true I think about the "disincentive" and perhaps it is all part of some long-term goal here in this country.
Oh my, dear Bridgette, you wouldn't be suggesting they're conspiring? ;-) https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#20093 Feb 12, 2014
Everyday Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, dear Bridgette, you wouldn't be suggesting they're conspiring? ;-) https://www.youtube.com/watch...
I am not sure if conspiring is the right word. ;-) Maybe I will be after I finish watching that video, it's a long one. I will let you know. Not sure if this one follows my thoughts or not. We'll see.
Everyday Joe

Park Hills, MO

#20094 Feb 12, 2014
Bridgette -call me bree wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure if conspiring is the right word. ;-) Maybe I will be after I finish watching that video, it's a long one. I will let you know. Not sure if this one follows my thoughts or not. We'll see.
The Gentleman who directed this, which is the 2nd in a Series of 3, Chris Pinto from Adullam Films and Noise of Thunder Radio. All written from/with the Christian Perspective. But if one will give time, it shows many strange things that the "Elected" part of the United States have been following through the years, just as you eluded to. It's very interesting whether your Christian or ever care too. Antiquities Research Films http://antiquitiesresearch.com/index.html are responsible for this Series. All can be seen on you tube.

Benton, MO

#20095 Feb 13, 2014
Who cares
Everyday Joe

Park Hills, MO

#20096 Feb 13, 2014
I am being impacted in many ways by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, or, to give credit where credit is due,“Obamacare.” But the most stunning attack on my person came this month in the form of insurance rate hikes.

My older son is 24 years old, a student and in perfect health. He has never smoked, is thin, has totally normal labs, is on no meds and comes from a long line of hearty, healthy stock. It seemed appropriate to pay $47 a month for health insurance.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/02/doc-discovers-obam...

Location hidden

#20097 Feb 13, 2014
Everyday Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gentleman who directed this, which is the 2nd in a Series of 3, Chris Pinto from Adullam Films and Noise of Thunder Radio. All written from/with the Christian Perspective. But if one will give time, it shows many strange things that the "Elected" part of the United States have been following through the years, just as you eluded to. It's very interesting whether your Christian or ever care too. Antiquities Research Films http://antiquitiesresearch.com/index.html are responsible for this Series. All can be seen on you tube.
I did watch this first video which is actually 2nd in the series and will watch the others. Some interesting info in this one. Well done.

Location hidden

#20098 Feb 13, 2014
Everyday Joe wrote:
I am being impacted in many ways by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, or, to give credit where credit is due,“Obamacare.” But the most stunning attack on my person came this month in the form of insurance rate hikes.
My older son is 24 years old, a student and in perfect health. He has never smoked, is thin, has totally normal labs, is on no meds and comes from a long line of hearty, healthy stock. It seemed appropriate to pay $47 a month for health insurance.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/02/doc-discovers-obam...
This is pretty typical for a lot of people. They simply forget to put in the news that this law merely forces everyone to pay part of medicaid instead of the just the government. I don't know anyone who has benefited from this law except two people that managed to get on medicaid when they couldn't before the new law.
Everyday Joe

Park Hills, MO

#20099 Feb 14, 2014
Obama Apologists Slam Lawless ObamaCare Rewrites

When even pro-Obama apparatchiks are crying foul over Obama’s lawless implementation of ObamaCare — unilaterally changing, delaying, and re-writing over a dozen major provisions of the “Affordable Care Act” in violation of the actual statute — you know the situation is getting bad. That is exactly what is happening, though, with some of the president’s staunchest allies in the establishment press now up in arms about the administration’s latest refusal to follow the increasingly unpopular “healthcare reform” scheme Obama signed and demanded from Congress. Vulnerable Democrats are running from ObamaCare ahead of 2014 elections, too. http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/health-c...
Brian B

United States

#20100 Feb 14, 2014
A law that will be enforced BY THE IRS...

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

(LOL, oh man... You JUST CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP...)

OTMN
Excalibur

United States

#20101 Feb 14, 2014
Brian B wrote:
A law that will be enforced BY THE IRS...
WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?
(LOL, oh man... You JUST CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP...)
OTMN
No one cares what you think. Go away.
Brian B

Saint Louis, MO

#20102 Feb 14, 2014
The truth CUTS doesn't it?

OTMN

"Excalibur".. LOL
St Louis

United States

#20103 Feb 14, 2014
Brian B wrote:
The truth CUTS doesn't it?
OTMN
"Excalibur".. LOL
Maybe you should just move yourself back across the Mississippi River where you came from with your daddy, Barry.
Brian B

Saint Louis, MO

#20104 Feb 14, 2014
St Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should just move yourself back across the Mississippi River where you came from with your daddy, Barry.
Like I said my welfare addicted friend- the truth cuts right through the bull$hit does it not?
Hey- the next time you lie about looking for work this reporting period, I want you to think of me calling you out on it- YOUR FATHER BROUGHT YOU UP BETTER THAN THIS NONSENSE..

Shame, OWN IT

I'm making less than I did when I was in my mid 20's, but guess what.. I earn my income..

Can you say that?

:)

WINNING
Brian B

Saint Louis, MO

#20105 Feb 14, 2014
Darn it!

OBAMA
THE
MAGIC
(Aww hell, you know..)

Belleville, IL

#20106 Feb 16, 2014
Does every discussion have to turn to hate
Brian B

Belleville, IL

#20107 Feb 16, 2014
Yes, yes- it does...

We are witnessing the destruction of our country from within by a Marxist race driven pig,.. While folks like you complain that I'm pointing out what he is doing. I am not a racist, but the more he insists that America IS a racist country the more I will ablige his monkey a$$ and oh by the way,...

Obama the magic NEGRO

THE FIRST AND LAST BLACK PRESIDENT FOLKS READING THIS WILL SEE IN THEIR LIFETIME-- THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER...

if only someone would.... Well... Federal laws and all...

I have pictures of his DEAD BEAT WHORE MOTHER that abandoned him as a boy- the pictures are in black and white- she is posing in front of a Christmas tree BUCK NAKED/ prone for doggie style,- posing for one of the many Marxist black men she serviced over the years. ITS NO WONDER OBAMA TURNED OUT THE WAY HE DID.

I'm truly glad she died young so Obamas daughters didn't have to suffer that abandoning WHORE in their lives.

Frank Marshal Davis..(Your saying.. Why does he keep saying that name?.. Look it up, and not on a biased media source either.. Barry didn't stand a chance/ he was brainwashed with Marxism from a child)

Now he is our president, because MOST of the citizens of this country are DUMB and BLIND, hell even with buyers remorse they will STILL defend him tooth and nail for fear of showing regret/ that they made the mistake.

The destruction of our nation in one word- OBAMA

Belleville, IL

#20108 Feb 17, 2014
Wow what a post
Unconventional

Park Hills, MO

#20109 Feb 17, 2014
Brian B wrote:
Yes, yes- it does...
We are witnessing the destruction of our country from within by a Marxist race driven pig,.. While folks like you complain that I'm pointing out what he is doing. I am not a racist, but the more he insists that America IS a racist country the more I will ablige his monkey a$$ and oh by the way,...
Obama the magic NEGRO
THE FIRST AND LAST BLACK PRESIDENT FOLKS READING THIS WILL SEE IN THEIR LIFETIME-- THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER...
if only someone would.... Well... Federal laws and all...
I have pictures of his DEAD BEAT WHORE MOTHER that abandoned him as a boy- the pictures are in black and white- she is posing in front of a Christmas tree BUCK NAKED/ prone for doggie style,- posing for one of the many Marxist black men she serviced over the years. ITS NO WONDER OBAMA TURNED OUT THE WAY HE DID.
I'm truly glad she died young so Obamas daughters didn't have to suffer that abandoning WHORE in their lives.
Frank Marshal Davis..(Your saying.. Why does he keep saying that name?.. Look it up, and not on a biased media source either.. Barry didn't stand a chance/ he was brainwashed with Marxism from a child)
Now he is our president, because MOST of the citizens of this country are DUMB and BLIND, hell even with buyers remorse they will STILL defend him tooth and nail for fear of showing regret/ that they made the mistake.
The destruction of our nation in one word- OBAMA
The only reason they voted for him was voting with the Party and/or the color of his skin. The very reason they are using to accuse us writing our Representatives calling for his impeachment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Effects of Ferguson on Jefferson County 20 hr Pong 3
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion Sun Toco 845
25 people Arrested on Federal Meth Charges (Sep '13) Nov 23 beeen there 38
Rascal's New Restaurant in Arnold Nov 23 Try it first 5
Simpson Jr.? Nov 18 what's up with that 12
Robbery Suspect Shoots Himself at Elementary Sc... Nov 13 KATRINA COPE 1
Seidel Lumber Fenton Mo. 1927 till when? Nov 12 Doing some research 1
Arnold Dating
Find my Match

Arnold People Search