Dan Smith for State Representative
A former victim

Charleston, SC

#123 Oct 25, 2012
Okay, Dan...
Stolen Innocence

Chicago, IL

#124 Oct 25, 2012
Sad thing is I know I am arguing with Dan "pervert" smith. Oh and yep thats right Jeff is in Chicago, South Carolina and Arnold all that the same time.
Go Away Leave Us Alone wrote:
Yeah, right, whatever you say Jeff.
Truth About Dan Smith

Arnold, MO

#125 Oct 25, 2012
The facts about his ARREST can be found at wwww.dirtydan113.com
One of his victims

Charleston, SC

#126 Oct 25, 2012
To "Truth about Dan Smith" - thank you thank you thank you. It is so nice knowing that there is proof and that I wasn't the only one.

Yes, Jefferson County has some stuff but to find it you would probably have to search on micro-fish (isn't that what it was called)

Whoever created that website is amazing! Although I do have to say the picture of the window really creeps me out and gave me chills - little too realistic for me.
Stolen Innocence

Chicago, IL

#127 Oct 25, 2012
OH and ask the school board. Ask them how many calls they received when he was running ask Counts Automotive, and Hair Kraz hair salon. Yes they all heard my story. I don't ever stop Dan. You did this to the wrong girls. Our parents raised us to be strong women and stand up for what is right and against what is wrong. Peeping in girls windows is totally WRONG!
Go Away Leave Us Alone wrote:
Yeah, right, whatever you say Jeff.
Stolen Innocence

Chicago, IL

#128 Oct 25, 2012
I will be sure to show this to all of my friends in district 113. I will be sure to show voters what a sick perverted man Dan Smith is.
Truth About Dan Smith wrote:
Dirty Dan 113

Florissant, MO

#130 Oct 25, 2012
Please check the facts at
www.dirtydan113.com
Taddeus

Arnold, MO

#131 Oct 25, 2012
remember when

United States

#132 Oct 25, 2012
That is exactly what is wrong with this world. My god look what we have been given to vote for. The lessor of two evils or the moron Huey that can not put a legitimate sentence together. I wouldn't vote for this bag of shite if I had no one to represent me !
As far as Chester the Molester is concerned he should have his nuts cut off in the middle of the town square.
All you folks on here claiming this is politics and willing to turn the other way are sick as he is. Christian my arse. Hope you all burn in hell.
Fact Checker

United States

#133 Oct 26, 2012
Truth About Dan Smith wrote:
I checked into this and yes he was arrested but, was found NOT to be connected to the person and was not held. There is a big difference between being arrested and being guilty. It looks like in this case Dan was innocent of any charge and immediately released. This "cute" video is simply a smear I suspect like the rest of this crap Roorda is smearing Smith with.
I live in Arnold and plan to vote for Dan Smith just as I have in the past for Fox school board. I look at what the person has done in office for the people represented. Roorda's record is horrendous if you have Christian conservative values. He has not and will not vote for your values.
Get Real

United States

#134 Oct 26, 2012
I have also dug into the facts and have found out that the Missouri Right to Life has given Dan Smith their endorsement and has rated Roorda as an "AL" AL is "Anti-Life". Not the person I want voting for me. I support and vote for LIFE.

I don't know who is saying what on here but I know the fact that Dan is a Christian man who will always vote for LIFE so I am supporting him.
Okay

United States

#135 Oct 26, 2012
Get Real wrote:
I have also dug into the facts and have found out that the Missouri Right to Life has given Dan Smith their endorsement and has rated Roorda as an "AL" AL is "Anti-Life". Not the person I want voting for me. I support and vote for LIFE.
I don't know who is saying what on here but I know the fact that Dan is a Christian man who will always vote for LIFE so I am supporting him.
Sounds like you are playing the C-card as it suits you. Fortunately or unfortunately, that is never going to be a decision made at the state level as the US Supreme Court has already decided the matter. It will never accomplish anything to try to explain to you what a ridiculous notion it is to hold state or local politicians to a decision made at the Federal level. It will never come to them and they will simply never get to vote on it. You will simply justify other ideas based upon something neither Roorda or Smith can ever do anything about. You are comfortable there and will be blinded to any other discussion on any other topic so long as you hide there.
Right Way

Noblesville, IN

#136 Oct 26, 2012
Okay wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are playing the C-card as it suits you. Fortunately or unfortunately, that is never going to be a decision made at the state level as the US Supreme Court has already decided the matter. It will never accomplish anything to try to explain to you what a ridiculous notion it is to hold state or local politicians to a decision made at the Federal level. It will never come to them and they will simply never get to vote on it. You will simply justify other ideas based upon something neither Roorda or Smith can ever do anything about. You are comfortable there and will be blinded to any other discussion on any other topic so long as you hide there.
How absolutely wrong you are. There are many decisions made on the state level concerning life issues. Ask your friend Roorda(if this isn't Roorda). Ask him why the speaker of the house questioned him on his absence from voting on life issues in the state house. Look at the video on line where Roorda physically tries to attack the speaker of the house and has to be restrained from getting into a fist fight on the house floor. This is not the person I want representing me. I have observed Dan in meetings and even when he has led meetings and I have never once seen him get upset or loose his self composure even when topics get heated. I am not hiding anywhere but in the bright sunshine of our lord. I will also support Dan and his values. I want a cool head,with my values,representing me.
Get Real

United States

#137 Oct 26, 2012
Okay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are are as clueless as you are misleading. Look at the last 2 years bills and you will find out how wrong you really are. Do me a favor, actually go look before blab out more ridiculas statements regards our state's laws and bills that come before the state house regarding "life". Also, you might what to check out the 10th Amendment to our Constitution before you start reciting what you know about the Federal Goverment's powers vs the States powers.

You are obviously in Roorda's corner (and from reading all your stuff I believe you may be Roorda) and have done nothing but smear a good person to get elected.

You say you have "no interest" in this election but only start this stuff during an election cycle(very interesting). For someone who has "no interest" you seem to me to have too much interest to keep posting over and over.

Go ahead post more for Roorda (Roorda) to show everyone how "little interest " you have in this race.
Stolen Innocence

Chicago, IL

#138 Oct 26, 2012
Haha I was rated as mean by showing others the website and telling what Dan did to my family. I do vote with my Christian values HOWEVER Dan was no christian when he was peeping in our windows or prank phone calling us for YEARS.
Hip Boots On

Arnold, MO

#139 Oct 26, 2012
Stolen Innocence wrote:
Sad thing is I know I am arguing with Dan "pervert" smith. Oh and yep thats right Jeff is in Chicago, South Carolina and Arnold all that the same time. <quoted text>
We covered the concept of bullshit in a philosophy class and it's application to logic and reasoning. Bullsh*t is a word, although vulgar, that the dictionary defines as "nonsense" or "foolish insolent talk". Maybe you've read the famous essay by philosopher Harry Frankfurt, "On Bullshit". In it he theorizes that:

"Bullsh*t can either be true or false but bullsh*tters aim primarily to impress and persuade their audiences, and in general are unconcerned with the truth or falsehood of their statements (it is because of this that Frankfurt concedes that "the bullsh*tter is faking things", but that "this does not necessarily mean he gets them wrong"). While liars need to know the truth to better conceal it, bullsh*tters, interested solely in advancing their own agendas, have no use for the truth. Thus, Frankfurt claims, "...bullsh*t is a greater enemy of the truth than lies are" (Frankfurt 61)."
Puzzled

United States

#140 Oct 26, 2012
If this went on for years, did you consider curtains? Shades? Unlisted phone number? Security cameras? Vicious, loud, obnoxious dogs? Just wondering.....
A former victim

Charleston, SC

#141 Oct 26, 2012
Well, obviously we added blinds and NEVER opened them once we realized what was going on - we lived on 3 acres and until Dan Smith moved in we never had a neighbor that would actually walk up to our window and watch us dress. As a matter of fact when we lived in our neighborhoods before that, or any of our neighborhoods after that we never had to worry about the neighbors peeping into our windows. Although to this day I rarely open my blinds in any of my houses. I also still walk at night with my keys in between my fingers "just in case".

No vicious dogs or security cameras, but I found out later that my uncle did spend a couple nights in the woods with his gun loaded... that would have been something to wake up to!(although I am sure that all of you "friends" of Dan would have made some excuse so it would have been our fault again) My only thought on this is that maybe the night that someone actually caught him might have been his last time.

Not exactly sure how long the "peeping" went on for before we knew what was going on (I always hope that it didn't happen that much - but it was enough that he could describe my body in detail)- the phone calls are what went on for years.

And, no - this has not just come out since the election.
remember when

United States

#142 Oct 26, 2012
Hip Boots On wrote:
<quoted text>
We covered the concept of bullshit in a philosophy class and it's application to logic and reasoning. Bullsh*t is a word, although vulgar, that the dictionary defines as "nonsense" or "foolish insolent talk". Maybe you've read the famous essay by philosopher Harry Frankfurt, "On Bullshit". In it he theorizes that:
"Bullsh*t can either be true or false but bullsh*tters aim primarily to impress and persuade their audiences, and in general are unconcerned with the truth or falsehood of their statements (it is because of this that Frankfurt concedes that "the bullsh*tter is faking things", but that "this does not necessarily mean he gets them wrong"). While liars need to know the truth to better conceal it, bullsh*tters, interested solely in advancing their own agendas, have no use for the truth. Thus, Frankfurt claims, "...bullsh*t is a greater enemy of the truth than lies are" (Frankfurt 61)."
Very odd post !!
Here is my take on it. Stalking, peeping tom and molesting is a very very serious accusation. If someone was falsely accusing me of such a thing I would have already gotten their IP address and shoved a lawyer so far up their keister they would choke.
Has that happened here. NOPE
I would be on here telling them exactly what I was going to do. So....until he does , I'm going with TRUE !!
Neighbor Friend

United States

#143 Oct 27, 2012
Neighbor Friend wrote:
I am a neighbor of Dan's and what a lot of people do not know is Dan and his wife had a very mentally ill teenage child who was in and out of mental hospitals and suffered mentally for a long time before committing suicide. She had a great imagination and was a want to be writer. Her illness though let her to tell many people very horrible things about Dan and his whole family that were not true. He illness finally overcame her in the end but it did not stop her from telling many wild tales that she simply made up from her imagination. Some of these neighbors however believed every word from his sick daughter and told (and are still telling) these tales to anyone who will listen including Dan's opponent. I understand Roorda is using this information to smear Dan and I think this is disgraceful. To use the illness of a mentally sick child for politiacal gain is simply over the top. Anyone who would do this is simply not fit for office. I have known Dan for a long time now and I know for a fact that he is an upstanding person who believes in Christ and would never do anything bad to anyone. I have rarely known anyone with his good nature and williness to help others.
I posted this a while back after talking to Dan and have talked to him again recently. He has been to the police and lawyer. The problem is it is up to the person who files a law suit to prove what the other person is saying is a lie. The person who is lying does not have to prove that they are not lying. So Dan would have to prove he was NOT doing these things to win the suit. IE., prove it was not you who was running across the yard, prove it was a boyfriend of your daughter. Prove the phone call from your house was not you, prove it was your daughter's friend.

Believe me, I lived here during the time this all supposedly happened and I did not see Dan ever doing any of this, nor did I see anyone else, but I do know Dan well (over 20 years) and I know this is not the kind of things he would do EVER.

I DO BELIEVE THIS IS POLITICAL! I know politicians are allowed to say about anything(look at TV lately?). For Roorda to use a mentally ill child's words to win an election is terrible.

I know Dan to be a strong Christian person because I have spent a lot of time around him during various events and have talked to him about politics and various topics over the years. He greatly cares about the people in his school district and I know many who have told me how helpful he has been in getting their problems resolved.

I have a question for these "so called victums". If you were in a courtroom could you absolutely prove Dan did any of these things himself? If so, tell everyone what you would say to a jury to prove to them beyond a reasonable doubt that Dan was the person doing this to you and not a friend of his daughter as Dan says.

I want "proof" that it was Dan not more "he did this to me and that to me", This is all just more "he said she said".

PROVE THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO YOU BY MR SMITH.

If not I give him the benefit of the doubt because I know him well enough to know he did not do these things and THIS IS POLITICAL NONSENSE.

PS By the way I do live in Arnold, very close to Dan. I have no idea why the posts say I live somewhere else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stratford inn in fenton homeless/hookers/heroin 21 hr Anyone notice 1
kayla volz broke my heart 22 hr The Brocks Have It 11
Poll The Big Pevely Flea Market is (Oct '10) Nov 11 Den 9124 8
YES Man Seminar Convention at Busch Stadium Nov 11 Terrance 5
Topix or Twitter Police: Who is more lame? Nov 9 Future President 1
What happened to Kimmswick? (Jan '06) Nov 9 Observer 813
Late night fireworks Nov 8 GRANDPA NICOLAI 3

Arnold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance