Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Letusnamenames wrote:
How about you answer the direct question? It's because you know who I'm talking about and you know they are one of your friends.
Should a currently elected official be asked to resign for paying their personal property taxes late? Should they be required, while in office, to pay their personal property taxes ON TIME?
Hey ding dong, why don't you come out and tell me exactly who your talking about. I have no personal friend nor do I support anyone on that council. Agree with some yes but a friend no. I don't tend to get online and look up every Tom, Dick, and Harry personal info online. You might find the need but I don't. The bottom line again is some get away with what others do not. Hey, did I ask you where that hot picture went?
Concerned Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Pay Attention wrote:
<quoted text>
Could someone please tell me what this has to do with the Ward 1 city council person? Randy Crisler did not pay his taxes. Was his vehicle properly licensed during that time? He sent his resume or request in on the Monday before he was appointed. The Mayor didn't bother to say who the other candidates were. He did however, know Mr. Crisler's taxes were not paid. Somehow, some way, magically, Mr. Crisler came up with the money he was unable to come up with to pay his taxes right before he was appointed. No mention that he had vehicles and the taxes were not paid and how he was running a scam on the county, like they accused Missey of doing. Goose and gander.
Welcome back BM. I knew you'd be all for this since you were a recipient of this same gift from Sweeney.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Arnold Forum right now

Search the Arnold Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Arnold Historical Society 30 min Uh oh 15
Feral Cats 2 hr hunnybunny99 5
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 5 hr Ssdd 140
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 7 hr CLUE 6,909
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 9 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,404
Describing Lack of Character 10 hr Doris Borgelt 3
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 19 hr chico 10,206
•••
•••
•••
•••

Arnold Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Arnold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••