New Arnold Ward 1 Councilperson

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#64 Apr 29, 2013
Too bad you can't OWN this board.

I kept it on topic but I guess you didn't like the fact that I pointed out that someone else who ran for public office didn't pay their personal property on time until they decides to run. You then started posting using my alias so it was you that derailed the topic. Go ahead and start your own board. Too bad that you have to do that because you got called out on all those allegations and me requiring proof be posted. Too bad you haven't posted any links to that proof. You say it's there and yet I see no links on here and use he excuse hat it removes your links. I've posted links and don't have that problem so why only you? Maybe because it isn't the truth?

I will give credit where credit is due. Rosenfeld did post his proof. Good job, sir.

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#65 Apr 29, 2013
At least with you all driven off those others on here can keep things on topic and have meaningful discussion.

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#66 Apr 29, 2013
Oh, I get it. If you set up your own site then you can get people's IP addresses. If they say something against you or negative on your site are you going to use that to get their physical addresses and get their personal information and post it all over the Internet like you did to Evans?

I would beware everyone going to their new forum. As Evans has proven, if you say one thing against them they will post your personal information all over the Internet. Unless its anonymous like this then you have no guarantees.
remember when

United States

#67 Apr 29, 2013
CC your not hiding everyone here knows who you are and exactly how crazy you have acted in the past.

Most everyone that has witnessed this last farce that you continue on with would be glad to go else where.
I have watched you ruin 3 great boards full of great info.
Your not even happy when everyone leaves! You follow and destroy it as well. WTF
Please

Imperial, MO

#68 Apr 29, 2013
Vinny63010 wrote:
I was impessed he waited till after he election. He could have made the appoitment pior to the election to make sure his person got in. Instead he left it open until after the election. That way if Doris would have won, she could have appointed her choice.
Really, you think that was nice of him???

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#69 Apr 29, 2013
That'd be wonderful if I was CC. I have proven I'm not. At this point you're just making a fool of yourself, but go ahead and continue to do so.

Now that you have derailed yet another topic, lets get it back on track.

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#70 Apr 29, 2013
It was nice of him because he left it so that if the other side got in they could follow the wishes of the citizens and appoint someone from their ranks to fill the empty seat. He could have prevented it by appointing someone from his ranks to fill it immediately, but he didn't and gave the other side a chance and the voters' voice to be heard.

Oh wait, I responded. Lets make it clear that I'm not Vinny either.
Please

Imperial, MO

#71 Apr 29, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
It was nice of him because he left it so that if the other side got in they could follow the wishes of the citizens and appoint someone from their ranks to fill the empty seat. He could have prevented it by appointing someone from his ranks to fill it immediately, but he didn't and gave the other side a chance and the voters' voice to be heard.
Lets make this clear.... Again was someone talking to you or was that post asked to Vinny? Ding Dong!

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#72 Apr 29, 2013
And do I care what your opinion is? Ummmmm, that would be a no.

How's you're new site coming along? Not that well apparently because you are still on here.
Fed Up Taxpayer

France

#73 Apr 29, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
He probably waited because he knew if he did it before the election the backlash from his pick may have turned the tide to Doris. If he was being honorable, then he would've waited 2 weeks or named Crisler in time that residents would have had a chance to voice their opinion.

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#74 Apr 29, 2013
Nothing could have turned a two to one vote into Doris' favor.
Please

Imperial, MO

#75 Apr 29, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Nothing could have turned a two to one vote into Doris' favor.
Please start ignoring this goof balls post and she may stop her game. She is like a child starving for attention.

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#76 Apr 29, 2013
You don't like the truth. It's obvious.

How's that new site going? Apparently not that well since you are still here posting.
Fool Town Phil

Saint Louis, MO

#77 Apr 29, 2013
The only reason Chisler took the job is the $600/month of un-garnishable pay, otherwise all of the judgements against him would eat that up like candy.

He can only survive off the public or being a waiter or bartender where he primarily receives tips that aren't reported on his taxes.

What a farce!
remember when

United States

#78 Apr 30, 2013
Yaaa for the bartender that was according to the paper driving around with his buddy (the moron) in the back of his truck drunk hanging snipe signs the night before an election.
Whhoooo Weeee what an upstanding councilman.
Ok for him to pay up those taxes and jump in a seat!

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#79 Apr 30, 2013
Just like someone else did when they decided to run for election. Would you like me to post my proof?
Real McCoy

Arnold, MO

#80 Apr 30, 2013
CC, where did you find that picture? Can it possibly be found on an online yearbook photo page? You should be careful whose pictures you post on line when purporting to be someone else.

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#81 Apr 30, 2013
I'm not CC and that is my pic. Would you like one of me when I lost the weight and am a little older?

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#82 Apr 30, 2013
Hold on, I thought I had it on my phone and apparently I don't. Let me check my PC here in a little bit.

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#83 Apr 30, 2013
And that pic was from college btw.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family of Bullies 2 hr Record Them 2
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 4 hr XAIO 1,417
Westward trails May 20 Mr Experience 2
Officer Dan Maddocks passing (Nov '10) May 16 Walt Glaeser 41
voyeurs May 13 licker 3
News Bella Villa police chief faces 3rd abuse claim (Oct '06) May 12 Right Side 352
Ugly May 11 Read this hose bag 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arnold Mortgages